Author Topic: BBCanada: Emerald “Topaz” Brady  (Read 3483 times)

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
BBCanada: Emerald “Topaz” Brady
« on: February 20, 2013, 10:54:04 AM »

Name: Emerald “Topaz” Brady
Hometown: Scarborough, ON
Three adjectives that describe you: Fun, crazy and wild, smart and interesting – I could keep going!
Why did you want to be in Big Brother Canada?
I’m a huge fan of the show. I watched the first season of the American version and most of them from that point forward so I have always wondered how I would do if I was actually on it.
Do you have a strategy going into the house?
My strategy is to go in, assess the other houseguests and take it from there. I don’t know exactly how I should act – should I go in and be super kind to everybody or be a complete bi*@h?
Will you hide anything about yourself from the other houseguests?
I don’t think I’m a big threat – I’m not a brain surgeon and I’m not a body builder or extremely physically fit so I don’t think there’s anything that would make anyone too afraid.
Do you think the physical or mental challenges will be more difficult for you?
I think the physical challenges would be the most difficult for me. I’m pretty athletic but there may be super buff strong guys who are in the gym all the time and I wouldn’t stack up against that.
Describe your perfect day.
I would sleep in. I would want to do something productive as I love the feeling of getting things done. Then I’d spend the rest of the day with friends and family somewhere warm!
What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Messy people! I’m not a complete neat freak but I hate messy dishes piling up or dirty clothes on the floor.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 01:10:55 PM by Leafsfan »

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: BBCanada: Emerald “Topaz” Brady
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2013, 02:11:15 AM »
Go Topaz!

Offline GabeBabe

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: BBCanada: Emerald “Topaz” Brady
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2013, 07:18:43 PM »
THE QUEEN OF SLEEP! YOU GO TOPAZ YOU GO!