Author Topic: BBCanada: Talla Rejaei  (Read 3368 times)

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
BBCanada: Talla Rejaei
« on: February 20, 2013, 10:51:12 AM »

Name: Talla Rejaei
Hometown: Edmonton, AB
Occupation: Independent Living Support Worker and Social Work student
Three adjectives that describe you: Boisterous, genuine and hilarious
Why did you want to be in Big Brother Canada?
I have always said if the show ever came to Canada I would audition, and here I am. My mom helped me make the video – she sat through 50 takes – so she was encouraging me to do it as well. She always said that we came to Canada to have every good opportunity available and this is a big one!
Do you have a strategy going into the house?
I’ve learned that going into the house with a strategy doesn’t usually work out the way you planned. What I would like to do is keep a low profile since I’m loud and it stands out.
Will you hide anything about yourself from the other houseguests?
I don’t want to go into detail about my personal life. I’m loud and outgoing but I don’t want people to know everything about me so I will keep details about my real life vague.
Do you think the physical or mental challenges will be more difficult for you?
I’m not worried about the physical challenges – I see a personal trainer and even though I’m little I’m going to do my very best. I’ll push myself as far as I can go – that is just the way I am. The mental part will be so much harder since you never know who you can put your trust in.
Describe your perfect day.
Wake up, and have oatmeal and milk for breakfast. Then I’d have a session with my personal trainer, and spend the rest of the day on my couch having quiet time and watching TV.
What’s your biggest pet peeve?
I hate when people burp without saying excuse me, and when people cough without covering their mouths. If I see people do that in the house I will call them out.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 01:08:59 PM by Leafsfan »

Offline GabeBabe

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: BBCanada: Talla Rejaei
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 07:18:14 PM »
THIS BOARD NEEDS SOME TALLA LOVE! WHAT A STAR!