Archive > The Amazing Race 22

TAR 22 Scheduling-Airing Times-Delays

<< < (4/17) > >>

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: apskip on March 06, 2013, 01:45:18 PM ---Peach,

"what used to be 8pm is now 9pm." Spring forward, fall back means that the clock goes forward one hour on March 10, which relative to overseas time zones means that Amazing Race viewing happens one hour earlier.

--- End quote ---

Yes that is right. But for US, which is what I wrote, what was 8 will be 9. Which means everyone watching our live thread needs to come one hour earlier than they did the week before.

maf:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on March 06, 2013, 09:53:13 PM ---Yes that is right. But for US, which is what I wrote, what was 8 will be 9. Which means everyone watching our live thread needs to come one hour earlier than they did the week before.

--- End quote ---

And to take another, completely hypothetical of course, example. If you are flying from Europe to the US on a flight which normally lands at 18.05 then this flight will land on 19.05 on Sunday. This time is of course calculated to give you a glimmer of hope of making it to your hotel room to the start of TAR at 20.00, but late enough so that realistically your chances are next to none.

And once Europe also switches to DST the flight will again arrive at 18.05.

/MaF

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on March 05, 2013, 12:00:11 PM ---Please be aware that this week the US will be moving their clocks forward ONE HOUR on Sunday!!

That means that if you are outside the US you need to be here ONE HOUR EARLIER THAN LAST WEEK, as what was 8PM will  now be 9PM!

Don't miss the show!
--- End quote ---

You can read more here!
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,14806.msg851333.html#msg851333

apskip:
Tonight 60 Minutes and the entire CBS lineup should be on time as the afternoon slots are for basketball games. The same should be true for next Sunday, the last before the NCAA Tournament begins. Once it's underway, we could see some delays on Sunday March 24 and Sunday March 31. The final 4 will not impact CBS Sunday night schedules on April 7 as it is on April 6 and 8. 

freds:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on March 09, 2013, 07:52:01 AM ---
--- Quote from: georgiapeach on March 05, 2013, 12:00:11 PM ---Please be aware that this week the US will be moving their clocks forward ONE HOUR on Sunday!!

That means that if you are outside the US you need to be here ONE HOUR EARLIER THAN LAST WEEK, as what was 8PM will  now be 9PM!

Don't miss the show!
--- End quote ---

You can read more here!
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,14806.msg851333.html#msg851333

--- End quote ---

I don't know the info, i watch cbs on streaming and i saw "next week on the amazing race"  :groan: Too late!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version