Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S26: Ep 2 "Honey Badger"

<< < (3/11) > >>

Glamazon Racer:
Phillip apparently had established the Stealth R Us Inc. in Season 22 and now they have expanded their operations to the Philippines. :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Meanwhile, Reynold and Shamar had a war of words. That Shamar guy is so annoying... but I want to see the others break up the cool clique today...

Glamazon Racer:
Wow, so much just happened!

Obviously we had two groups of four with Michael and Matt sitting in the middle as the swingvotes.

Then Reynold goes and immediately finds a HII. Laura noticed something in his pocket and called it out at the Tribal Council. Reynold shows everyone his idol and says he is playing it tonight now that everyone has seen it.

Nobody knows what is going on but Reynold doesn't play it.

SHAMAR
SHAMAR
SHAMAR
SHAMAR
ALLIE
ALLIE
ALLIE
ALLIE
ALLIE
ALLIE

Michael & Matt assumably siding with Sherri's alliance and the cool clique is broken up. <3 :hoot: :hoot:

Glamazon Racer:
Next time on Survivor...

Shamar is driving the Fans insane. Meanwhile, Brandon is driving the Favorites insane.

The votes:

Voting for Allie were Sherri, Michael, Matt, Shamar, Laura and Julia.
Voting for Shamar were Eddie, Reynold, Hope and Allie.

Bwils927:
so pissed right now. that sucked. I hope that Matt and Michael join Reynold, Eddie, and Hope. Shamar needs to get out cause he's a dick. Sherri needs to be out because she's bossy. And Laura is just gonna ruin everything because she thinks she's amazing now. From next weeks previews I hope that convinces Matt and Mike to join the 3 on the bottom.

Bwils927:
this episode brings back memories of stupid colton wanting to get rid of Matt and Bill

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version