TAR 22: Chuck & Wynona McCall "Married"

(1/17) > >>

georgiapeach:
Chuck & Wynona

Name: Chuck McCall
Hometown: Daphne, Ala.
Connection to your teammate: Married
Current occupation: Retail Manager/Taxidermist
Describe what you do: I work at Walmart as a co-manager. I’m in charge of the operations side of the store.
Favorite hobbies: Taxidermy, hunting & fishing and time with my kids.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? My children.
What famous person reminds you of yourself? Popeye
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Olive Oyl
What scares you most about traveling? Not much.
What excites you most about traveling? Meeting different people and seeing the different ways of life.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Her inability to talk and think when she is tired.
Pet peeve about your teammate: She won’t go anywhere without getting ready.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? A hunting reserve in Africa. I want to keep adding trophy heads to my collection.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? I want Wynona and I to strengthen our relationship with each other.

Name: Wynona McCall
Hometown: Daphne, Ala.
Connection to your teammate: Married
Current occupation: Cosmetologist/Hairstylist
Describe what you do: Cut, color and style hair. I can do facials and nails as well. We take rag dolls and turn them into Barbie dolls.
3 words to describe you: Patient, dedicated and forgiving.
Favorite hobbies: Being with my kids, going to the beach and anything with hair, make-up or skin.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Raising my three children.
What famous person reminds you of yourself? Felicity Huffman. I’m like Lynette Scavo from “Desperate Housewives” because I’m very busy.
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? MacGyver
What scares you most about traveling? Being in a plane crash.
What excites you most about traveling? Going to new places and seeing new people.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Chuck thinks too long in his head and waits till the last minute to tell me what he is thinking.
Pet peeve about your teammate: He can’t make plans to do things. He is a very last minute type of person.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Belize, it looks amazing and I love the beach.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? A closer relationship with my husband by spending some time with him.

georgiapeach:
http://www.youtube.com/v/e7M9tbXOaBU?version=3&hl

Prophet:
<333 this team

ianthebalance:
They are... unique. I dont know if I will like them or not until the episode airs.

addie:
goddessess

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version