The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

TAR ISRAEL 3 - News, Media & LIVE Sightings *spoilers*

<< < (18/22) > >>

matanss9:
Today is the day! the new season!
the starting line scene has been posted on youtube, and the host said that...  (spoiler!)   two teams will be eliminated in Israel, before flying to the first location
that's interesting...  :o

Israel:
it would have been a spoiler if no team is to be eliminated before leaving Israel.
eliminate a team in Israel is a way to present more teams and having a drama in the first leg (pit stop is in the second episode) while cutting costs.

My guess is that Roni and Andrea will leave us (poor cast) first.

matanss9:
i think that Shimi and Yasmin  will be the first to go, but i'm hoping it will be Liran and Ronit... i can't stand them from the previews. they disgusting.

and i'm already have a favorite team, it's Talia and Kobi... the amazing race looks like the perfect show for those two.

georgiapeach:
I started a new thread to discuss the episodes:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,28814.0.html

ovalorange:
Well this is interesting...  :oh

I found a sighting of TARI playing nude raquetball at Abricó beach in Rio De Janerio, after they arrived from Paris. Looks like a possible Fast Forward, considering there's photos of only one teams. Translated article below:

--- Quote ---On Thursday, January 24th, the beach was the Apricot host another unusual attraction. She served as a proof of an Israeli reality show.

The Amazing Race Israel program consists of a competition between 7 pairs who need to perform unusual events in various parts of the globe. The task included Abricó beach was to go to a nude beach in Rio de Janeiro, undressing and playing racquetball with regulars. The double may refuse to perform the tasks, but lose score in dispute $ 500,000.

Production team and beach goers pose for photo after recordings

Only a couple agreed to perform the task in Abricó beach. They had arrived in the morning in Paris, France, where the temperature verged fifty degrees below zero and went straight to the beach where the temperature hit the thirty-six degrees above zero. By the rules of the program they can not change clothes to get to the job site and so before nudity wore heavy clothing cold, which were again used to go.

The naturist beach Apricot likes to joke a lot.
--- End quote ---

Yes, there are pictures of the team and the locals nude, no they are not censored. Proceed with caution if you wish...

Link here

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version