Archive > Survivor: Caramoan

S26: John Cochran (Bikal)

<< < (8/8)

StephenWasHere:
It was painfully obvious that he said the challenge beast comments as a joke. The fact that so many people took at as something more than that is hilarious to be quite honest. I didn't see anything smug/arrogant/delusional about him (then again I haven't seen him be smug/arrogant/delusional any time I've seen him.) The one possible thing was the relishing in Malcolm's departure but it was clear in that instance that it wasn't personal either, just Cochran relishing in the act of taking out a very competent social/physical/strategic player.

georgiapeach:
Didn't the amigos say we need to take out the highly strategic player Cochran or something similair? I think they are very aware of how smart he is.

Jobby:

--- Quote from: racer on April 25, 2013, 09:23:11 AM ---
--- Quote from: Joab on April 25, 2013, 09:05:43 AM ---And racer... What Cochran said this episode would be what I considered as "smug" and "arrogant"... + a little "delusional". :stare

--- End quote ---

Are you being serious? He was joking about winning so many Immunities since nobody thought it was even possible, let alone himself.

--- End quote ---

He got a little carried away. I know he's kidding don't worry. But I think it got a little into his head after he won Immunity and went on to talk about how's he's winning all the challenges this season. I don't have any problem with that actually.

The type of smug and arrogance that I cannot stand... = Philip and Russell. Those are the worst. :lol3:

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on April 25, 2013, 09:45:52 AM ---Didn't the amigos say we need to take out the highly strategic player Cochran or something similair? I think they are very aware of how smart he is.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, they did. But then he won Immunity. I think perhaps the three votes for Andrea may have been directed towards Cochran if he didn't have the necklace. :tup:

Jobby:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on April 25, 2013, 09:45:52 AM ---Didn't the amigos say we need to take out the highly strategic player Cochran or something similair? I think they are very aware of how smart he is.

--- End quote ---

I think they are.. it's funny how nobody thought Cochran could be a threat suddenly one day. :lol3:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version