Archive > Survivor: Caramoan

S26: Brenda Lowe (Bikal)

<< < (6/14) > >>

Bwils927:

--- Quote from: Joab on March 31, 2013, 01:02:05 PM ---BRENDA. NEEDS. MORE. AIRTIME. I completely agree. I would rather hear Brenda than Philip. :res: :res: :res: )-** :crazy: :knuckles: (:;)

--- End quote ---

Glamazon Racer:
I cannot fathom the concept of having one of the most interesting returning players being invisible. Like aside from her cheerleading at the last challenge, I can't seem to remember seeing her this season. :( It's tragic.

Bwils927:
And she was one of if not the most strategical player on her season. She should being doing more, unless her strategy is to lay low for a while. But still, how can production hide someone with a great personality, and give Philip a good 80% of his tribe's screen time. it's just an absolute joke.

Air:
Hopefully *fingers crossed really really really tight* she pulls a Skupin of last season and is completely invisible until Merge and then gets airtime and goes ALL THE WAY.

TARFansurvivor:

--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on April 02, 2013, 05:13:57 PM ---Hopefully *fingers crossed really really really tight* she pulls a Skupin of last season and is completely invisible until Merge and then gets airtime and goes ALL THE WAY.

--- End quote ---
Yes her, Corinne, Phillip and Malcolm great picks. Dawn and Cochran, not that much!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version