General > Reality Fan Wiki

Welcome!

<< < (2/14) > >>

Cocoa:

--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on January 07, 2013, 08:07:17 PM ---Just wondering: Can we move our endless Fantasy Game wikia pages over there?

--- End quote ---

i think some might confuse it with the real TAR, so I think it will be confusing to add them there

theamazingracer21:
I'l help out whenever I can.

Cocoa:

--- Quote from: kiki on January 07, 2013, 11:18:27 PM ---A good start for the wiki would be to contact maf and use all his great recaps of the recent TAR seasons. They are very detailed and offer a lot more info than wikipedia.

--- End quote ---

Also, there is a lot of info (though not sure if reliable) here:

http://amazingrace.wikia.com
http://survivor.wikia.com

Air:

--- Quote from: Cocoa on January 07, 2013, 11:23:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on January 07, 2013, 08:07:17 PM ---Just wondering: Can we move our endless Fantasy Game wikia pages over there?

--- End quote ---

i think some might confuse it with the real TAR, so I think it will be confusing to add them there

--- End quote ---

I was thinking to add (Fantasy Game) at the end, ie Ovalorange's The Amazing Race Australia (Fantasy Game), because that would keep it relatively uncluttered. And it's still under the realms of RFF. But let's see what the mods think.

georgiapeach:
Congratulations Dom!! This is a wonderful addition to RFF and it will be exciting to see it grow!! I know you and our awesome team of contributors can make this happen! And you are perfect choice to make this happen!

Maf's recaps would be a great addition!

--- End quote ---

My own thought would be that it would be best to keep the fantasy game board info separate for now. I would hope that this will become the "go to" place for reality TV answers and mixing reality with fantasy could prove confusing to some.  But I am sure Dom amd Rob will have the answer!

Looking forward to seeing this grow!  :hearts:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version