Author Topic: Ep 9 East Coast SHOW updates and commentary *start: 800PM or later* note rules  (Read 34546 times)

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
DO IT  :hoot: DO IT  :hoot:

I hope they don't use it. :stare

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
Back in Time is a really good task, but too bad it got paired up with such an overused task.. (make a certain amount of money by selling ____)

Hmm... a technical Unfinished Business switchback (people replica) or the earn a specific amount of money... "Whatcha gon' do. Whatcha gon' do." :duno:
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
Grandpa Nic @ the switchback memory! :hearts:
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
And we're back with the Chips deciding the U-Turn. Chips decide to use the U-Turn because they're the strongest team. :( They decide that they have to because they need the money and Ryan & Abbie are in their way. They feel bad. Find a bus to Ransdorp for the next clue.

Ryan & Abbie and Josh & Brent are off to the canal.

Trey & Lexi begin the organ detour.

Switchback: Ditch vaulting from Season 12! Clue will be printed on a pair of shoes once they vault across first. Then they have to vault back. Jaymes saw it before. James is doing the roadblock. James easily finishes the roadblock. Off to the pit stop!

Trey operates the organ while Lexi goes gets tips. Lexi uses her infectious personality and they finish the detour.

Ryan: "We're with our brothers with another mother." Josh & Brent and Ryan & Abbie are glad that they're racing with each other.

Jaymes & James are team #2. Jaymes hopes that they won't lose a friend. A bell rings right after Jaymes says that, and Jaymes says it's a sign from God. Jaymes has already sent a card to his parents saying that they won a million dollars due to arrive to them during the race. Jaymes is choked up while talking about this.

Ryan & Abbie and Josh & Brent are both doing painting. Ryan & Abbie hope that there's 1 U-Turn available so they can use it on Josh & Brent.

Trey & Lexi arrive at the U-Turn and they use it on the Chips.

Pit stop:
1st - Natalie & Nadiya
2nd - Jaymes & James

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Trey does the roadblock. He pole vaults across the ditch easily. They're off to the pit stop.

Josh & Brent and Ryan & Abbie continue doing the detour. Ryan & Abbie have their recreation approved. They're off to the U-Turn. Josh & Brent have their reaction approved. Now they're proceeding on foot to the U-Turn.

Trey & Lexi are team #3.

Pit stop:
1st - Natalie & Nadiya
2nd - Jaymes & James
3rd - Trey & Lexi

NoluckBoston

So clever!

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Ryan & Abbie and Josh & Brent are at the U-Turn. Ryan & Abbie find out that they've been U-Turned by Jaymes & James. Then they find out the second U-Turn has been used by Trey & Lexi on the Chips. Abbie says that they're done.

Commercial.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
Am I the only one who saw that greeter checking out the the boys? :lol:

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline BitchBitch

• RFF Not So Newbie
omg really? :lol:
gonna rewatch the ep:lol3:

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
Man, trying to sell stuff in the rain is tough :stare

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Abbie & Ryan were surprised the Chips U-Turned them. Josh & Brent are sorry that they couldn't get U-Turned by Abbie & Ryan. Abbie & Ryan are frustrated. Josh & Brent are having a talk about what to do. They figure out that one person has to step on the mat first, so they continue.

Ryan & Abbie are doing the organ detour. Abbie: "I wish you could run me over right now. It would be much easier." Abbie ends up dancing with a woman. "I better get a good donation for this!" The lady she danced with is donating enough so that she finishes. Ryan & Abbie both hug the nice woman. :hrt: Abbie starts crying to the woman. That woman was so nice omg.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Josh does the roadblock. And he falls as he walks towards the pole vault. He says he hurts his ankle. Josh makes both pole vaults. Brent: "I'll massage your foot all night!" :lol:

Abbie looks so upset. Ryan says the Chips stabbed them in the back. They proceed to the roadblock.

Josh & Brent are team #4. Phil says they don't seem happy about being 4th. Phil: "Would you like me to eliminate you and leave Abbie & Ryan in the race?" :lol: Brent says whoever wins will win, er something like that.

Pit stop:
1st - Natalie & Nadiya
2nd - Jaymes & James
3rd - Trey & Lexi
4th - Josh & Brent

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Ryan does the roadblock and has fallen in the water twice. Abbie talks about how much this day has sucked. Abbie & Ryan are the last team to arrive. And they have been eliminated from the race. Ryan doesn't know what to say. He says the Chips cost them $2 million. They're both pretty upset. :(

Pit stop:
1st - Natalie & Nadiya
2nd - Jaymes & James
3rd - Trey & Lexi
4th - Josh & Brent
5th - Ryan & Abbie (ELIMINATED)

Offline BayBay

• RFF Frantic Poster
OMG

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
HOW MUCH DID I WAIT FOR A TENNIS ROADBLOCK
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Next week on The Amazing Race...

On a stunning island in Spain, Josh has trouble with his ankle at a tennis roadblock? Trey & Lexi get a crash course in bull riding? Lexi hurts her finger?

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
SPAIN  :yess:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Just starting for me...see y'all later!! :waves:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
Omg I played that Bull task on my Wii!

Offline Kavie

• RFF Not So Newbie
Ryan does the roadblock and has fallen in the water twice. Abbie talks about how much this day has sucked. Abbie & Ryan are the last team to arrive. And they have been eliminated from the race. Ryan doesn't know what to say. He says the Chips cost them $2 million. They're both pretty upset. :(

Pit stop:
1st - Natalie & Nadiya
2nd - Jaymes & James
3rd - Trey & Lexi
4th - Josh & Brent
5th - Ryan & Abbie (ELIMINATED)

If they had know that the Chips have been convinced to do that  :duno:. And I never got the hate between the twin and Ryan and Abbie. I think Ryan and Abbie seem to be nice people  :duno:

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
Omg I played that Bull task on my Wii!

On The Amazing Race game for Wii??

I liked this episode. The people from Amsterdam is really nice.

NoluckBoston

I just think the top three teams were so cleaver with their elimination plan. I wonder if we will see this again in the future.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
And I forgot to wake up. :gaah:

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I just think the top three teams were so cleaver with their elimination plan. I wonder if we will see this again in the future.
I'm kind of surprised it took this long for teams to come up with this, I'm guessing it would have happened this way last season if Dave & Rachel had U-Turned Brenchel, then Art & JJ would have probably nullified the other one. Or maybe if Kent & Vyxsin had been convinced to U-Turn the Globetrotters instead of Jaime & Cara  :duno:

I guess this is the first time teams actually agree on a strategy.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 10:02:40 PM by Dånooky »
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move