Archive > The Amazing Race 22

TAR 22: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**

<< < (5/66) > >>

Reilly Queens:

--- Quote from: -mxn- on November 14, 2012, 03:54:16 PM --- :gaah: twins again  :conf: :conf: :conf:

--- End quote ---

ZBC Company:
real guys i love the ideal of twin when was last time we had male twins before let think season 3

Reilly Queens:

--- Quote from: ZBC Company on November 14, 2012, 04:02:13 PM ---real guys i love the ideal of twin when was last time we had male twins before let think season 320

--- End quote ---

:)

Kiwi Jay:
We have had twins on season 2,3,5,19,20 and 21. The last male african-american twin team was in Season 3. I think its safe to say they will bring something different to the table as opposed to the Twinnies and Liz and Marie and definitely Elliot and Andrew who I can hardly remember guys! But its funny - we asked for twins for so long after the Doublemints and Kami and Karli, and then all of a sudden its four in a row :P

Thanks Mug

Mug Costanza:

--- Quote from: Kiwi Jay on November 14, 2012, 04:04:40 PM ---We have had twins on season 2,3,19,20 and 21. The last male african-american twin team was in Season 3. I think its safe to say they will bring something different to the table as opposed to the Twinnies and Liz and Marie and definitely Elliot and Andrew who I can hardly remember guys! But its funny - we asked for twins for so long after the Doublemints, and then all of a sudden its four in a row :P

--- End quote ---

We also had Kami & Karli in season 5. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version