Archive > Amazing Race 21 Spoilers Archive

TAR 21 Ep 10 "Not a Well-Rounded Athlete"

<< < (5/24) > >>

DrRox:
There are 5 main bullrings in Mallorca. Palma, Inca and Alcúdia are in line on the highway from Palma to the lighthouse. Muro is south of Alcudia and last is Felanitx, which is way south of Muro.

Plaidmoon:
I feel confident that there will be 3 teams racing on the final leg, so I expect the upcoming leg in Mallorca will be a non elimination leg.

MrDeerShank:
I believe that the next leg is a non-elimination. This live sighting possibly confirms it:

--- Quote from: Plaidmoon on August 29, 2012, 08:10:25 PM ---The cast announcement today has shaken loose another sighting. From Facebook earlier today:

So glad the word is out. We met Josh and Brent on the Talgo Night Train to Paris in June when they were in the middle of racing and filming. Caroline and I will be watching on the 30th and cheering them on. Spoiler alert, when we met them there were four teams left!

I don't know if this is something we already knew or not, but it appears that the Beekman Boys are in the final four. They are getting one of the largest reactions on Twitter, so that will probably help ratings.  :tup: The fact that the Facebook poster doesn't mention other teams may be bad news for the Beekman Boys though.

Also, I'm not sure we ever nailed down which trains were used in France, so this may help with that.

--- End quote ---

georgiapeach:
Info on upcoming legs moved to spec.

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: AmazingRace on November 26, 2012, 04:47:17 AM ---My audio isn't working very well, what does Lexi say about her finger? Someone sat on it?

--- End quote ---

It hears like she said, "I think I sliced the tip of my finger". Ironic they were wearing longhorn/bull mascot clothing while they are participating in "bull fighting".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version