Author Topic: The Ten Worst Teams in 'Amazing Race' History  (Read 93146 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
The Ten Worst Teams in 'Amazing Race' History
« on: November 10, 2012, 10:57:46 AM »
http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/2012/11/ten-worst-teams-amazing-race-history

10. Nick DeCarlo and Vicki Casciola, 26, Dating couple from Henderson NV (Season 17):
Nick had one of the more violent tempers on the show, and could lose it pretty quickly. His losing it as often as he did often reduced poor Vicki to tears.

9. Mark and Michael Munoz, 48 and 51, Brothers and Stuntmen from Los Angeles CA and Maui HI (Season 17):
Mark and Michael managed to garner the most penalties in Amazing Race history, getting three in a row between two legs. One such penalty was a result of their trying to hide bike pumps that were needed to complete a task from the other teams in the 7th leg of the race.

8. Sam and Dan McMillen, 23 and 21, Gay brothers from Liberty MO (Season 15):
The brothers bickered with one another constantly, and most notably during the Switchback Haystack Roadblock. Their villainous act occurred in the 10th leg of their race, when they bribed competitors Brian and Ericka’s taxi driver to take them to their next leg, leaving the married couple stranded behind.

7. Kisha and Jen Hoffman, 28 and 24, Sisters from Bronx NY and Louisville KY (Seasons 14 and 18):
In season 14, they argued with Mother/Son team Margie and Luke on one leg, and wound up getting into a nasty confrontation with them on the mat at the Pit Stop. The two also suffered from problems communicating with each other as well. They managed to redeem themselves when they returned for Season 19, “Unfinished Business,” where they won the race.

6. Art Velez and JJ Carrell, 43 and 42, Friends and Border Patrol Agents from Temecula and Carlsbad CA (Season 20):
The agents, who were nice in the first half of their race, even donating half their winnings from a first-place finish leg to competitors Mark and Bopper, were also kind of cocky, and ended up bullying competitors Nary and Jamie later on because they figured out that the two were not teachers like they claimed, but were really federal agents instead. They also formally ended their alliance with eventual winners Dave and Rachel, because they didn’t U-turn Brendon and Rachel during one leg.

5. Joe Baldassare and Bill Bartek, “Team Guido,” Life Partners (Seasons 1 and 11):
All-together unfriendly, sneaky, petty and full of themselves, they are best remembered for causing the show’s first major fight in a Tunisian airport that had to be broken up by security in Season 1. Karma paid them back big time in the final leg, when they wound up so far behind the other two teams that they never finished the race and were instead informed of Rob and Brennan’s win via a note. They were somewhat nicer the second time around in Season 11’s “All-Stars” Edition, but didn’t make it quite as far.

4. Brendon Villegas and Rachel Reilly, 31 and 27, Engaged ‘Big Brother’ Stars from Westwood CA (Season 20):
Perhaps one of the most argumentative couples in recent Race history, their constant bickering, and Rachel’s incessant crying every time something didn’t go her way made them impossible to like. Rachel cried over something either Brendon or another competitor said every single leg of the race, and if she wasn’t crying about that, she cried about how badly she perceived that she and Brendon were doing that leg. The race can get emotional—but her emotional immaturity that made her seem like a five-year-old constantly throwing a temper tantrum was over the top .

3. Natalie and Nadiya Anderson, 26, Twins from Edgewater NJ (Season 21):
Though their season is still underway, the Senegalese “twinnies” have already proven that they are not a good team, constantly annoying and making terrible comments about their fellow competitors. Their shining moment as villians (thus far) occurred in the 6th leg of the race, when they found fellow competitors James and Abba’s money for that leg on the floor of a travel agency, and instead of giving it back to them, kept it for themselves. This move would have ended the race for James and Abba had they not met nice people on the streets of Bangladesh who helped pay their way.

2. Carol Rosenfeld and Brandy Snow, 47 and 40, Dating couple from Los Angeles CA (Season 16):
They started off the race on a sour note with Brent and Caite by mad-mouthing Caite at the airport to her fellow competitors, informing them that she was the famous Miss South Carolina at Teen USA 2007 who couldn’t answer a question about World Geography. They continually made incessant remarks about the two, resulting in Brent and Caite U-turning them in their ninth and final leg. After Brent and Caite’s third place finish across the finish line, the insults and remarks continued, after Caite extended an olive branch that was rejected by Brandy. Their arrogance and loud-mouthed attitudes made them awful to watch, and impossible to root for.

1. Jonathon Baker and Victoria Fuller, 42 and 32, Married Entrepreneurs from Los Angeles CA (Season 6):
The most explosive bickering team of all time, their bickering culminated in a moment when Jonathon physically pushed his wife to the ground, something that shocked viewers and still stands out in Amazing Race history.

Kisha and Jen on the list = :res:

And then you don't have BJ and Tyler, Eric and Danielle, Weaver Family, Rob and Amber, Tara and Wil etc.. some of the teams were there because they bickered. So, these teams that I mentioned above should be mentioned too?

What are YOUR ten worst teams on TAR history?

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: The Ten Worst Teams in 'Amazing Race' History
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 11:21:29 AM »
Here is my Worst 3:
3. Brendon and Rachel
2. Jonothan and Victoria
1. Charla and Mirna (how were they left off the list?!!)

addie

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2012, 11:50:25 AM »
Get numbers 7,9 and 10 of this list NOW.

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 01:17:30 PM »
Senegalese. Amazing info change.

About the top, I feel quite meh by analizing an opinion post. I do not see it that way, this is probably not made by a TAR follower asmwe are, just IMHO.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2012, 01:19:46 PM »
This is about as truthful as the Frank Eudy article.

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2012, 01:23:23 PM »
Well they at least got one right! Jonathan & Victoria. :lol:

I'll have to ponder about the rest of my list...

As for Kisha & Jen, if I remember right it was Margie & Luke that were in the wrong in that battle, but editing was all in Margie & Luke's favor. :P
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline Aussie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2012, 02:27:19 PM »
sry but 2, 3, 8 & 10 were amazing.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2012, 03:07:42 PM »
So subjective, lol.

I would have maybe included the first quitters...Marshall and Lance.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Tarfan37

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2012, 03:37:52 PM »
So subjective, lol.

I would have maybe included the first quitters...Marshall and Lance.
but one of them had an injury....

how about the queens of the botched clue: kelly and Kristy followed by ill go my own route monster truckers... i guess david and cherrie (the clowns) im sorry but u cant live up to john and al

i also wanna add TAR 18 was unfinished buisness.. this article is invalid

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2012, 06:36:27 PM »
Villainous =/= Worst :'( :'( The article's title is misdirecting (although the description fits)

Every TV show, whether it’s scripted, reality, pre-taped, or live-action, always has at least one villain thrown into the mix. This holds true mostly every season on CBS’s reality show, The Amazing Race. In 21 seasons, teams have either schemed maliciously to get ahead of competitors, come to physical and verbal blows with each other, or just plain whined so much, that they go down more in infamy for how they treated others than they do for how far they got in a race around the world. Here are the Top 10 who will live in infamy for either their conniving ways, or their plain bad teamwork.

LOL fail article (although I do quite agree with #1) :lol:
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2012, 08:20:05 PM »
Nick & Vicki weren't as bad as Chad & Stephanie. Vicki might have been naive, but she was innocent. Nick kept verbally "attacking" her and forced her to quit the Sampan Detour which caused their elimination in the following leg. Vicki deserves to be with someone better. On the other hand, the first relationship changer of the franchise (Chad & Steph) were just a hot mess! Chad needs some serious anger management classes, and yelling at Stephanie for not completing the snowmobile course... unnecessary foul play. I remember when Steph purposely threw the shovel in the cow dung so Mallory would have a tougher time getting it. (:;) BOOOOO!!! (:;) That engagement was totally errh... paradoxical if not touching, but other than that, I don't see any other sweet moments of them.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2012, 09:05:06 PM »
I don't think any of the teams are bad. None deserve to be on that list since every team who has ever raced is amazing. :)

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2012, 09:53:21 PM »
I don't think any of the teams are bad. None deserve to be on that list since every team who has ever raced is amazing. :)

THIS! (or maybe with the exception of Art and JJ) jk :lol:
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2012, 10:17:26 PM »
My opinion of my least favorite teams in original TAR version (worst you may call it):
10. Ari & Staella - Don't be surprised if you see a couple more TAR12 teams on my list. Just by first impressions, I could tell they are your worst nightmare team. Stalling people for taxis, screaming and "harassing" a donkey, and complains if things don't go their way. Thankful they were the 1st team to get a taxi and the 1st team eliminated.
9. Marshall & Lance - They verbally and visually attacked Charla & Mirna in season 5 just because they "hated them so much" for no real reason. They also sent Charla & Mirna an angry letter in an all-stars mailbag Roadblock. That's low right there. But more memorably, they were tired out quitters. So happy the epic bowling moms beat them one final time.
8. Shana & Jennifer - Your typical Chanel, Prada, and Fendi shopping pals with 60% more bickering and complaining... nice laggards for season 12, aren't they? But they proved us wrong by going from last to 6th (I think) during that donkey and peat transport task. Downside is their excessive whining shown throughout the race. They also U-Turned Lorena & Jason who were the last team trailing (original Globetrotters U-Turning Cowboys).
:colors FUN FACT: They were so close to an airbag deployment two car collision searching for the unaired helicopter Fast Forward in Lithuania.
7. Brian & Ericka - This interracial couple was trying to prove their relationship right, but began with Ericka crying to Brian for rushing help during that starting line elimination task. Next, their adventurous arguments include the duck Roadblock in Vietnam (leg 2), wooden clogs and bicycles misread in their clue in Holland (leg 7), the first ever Switchback in Sweden (leg 8 ), and the Cirque de Soleil task in End City, Las Vegas. Alas, Brian & Ericka eventually broke up after the race. Seems like THAT interracial couple got disapproved cold. BURN! }:>
6. Kevin & Drew - I find this team rather more annoying than Brian & Ericka. Since the first season, these two seem like they are the bicker kings of TAR. I also heard from a season 1 summary they refered to a destination as "Batoka George" instead of "Batoka Gorge". As they continue to bicker and race, they miss the final 3 by just less than 20 minutes apart. Again in all-stars... how am I not surprised... they bicker more in Ecuador and Chile. When they get eliminated, Kevin feels sick to his stomach at Phil. NEVER MESS WITH PHIL! :nono2:
5. Kelly & Christy - Sorry, but I just don't like that divorcee attitude of TAR teams. I think Vanessa & Ralph were more tolerable than this season 13 team. Tensions between the divorcees, Nick & Starr, and Aja & Ty in La Paz were bad. Aja & Ty won that fight with that U-Turn box controversy. Still love their (Aja & Ty) dysfunctional, miserable, neutral, and happy personality.
4. Art & JJ - It's not Big Brother *looking at below team*, there is no likeability factor qualified for teams who participate in confrontations about lies, breaking up an alliance, and trying to win every leg. I respect the blood, sweat, and tears comment they made at the Pit Stop in leg 10, but forfeiting an "alliance" for not U-Turning a team... that's a :nono2: .
3. Brendon & Rachel - I'm not even going to bother elaborating on these final 3 teams... Season 20, Rachel Reilly cries and whines about the race way too much and calls Vanessa out with her dissing her back. Makes sense right? Brendon just complains about her trying to fix the situation thinking his words will make any sense...
2. Nathan & Jennifer - Season 12... Bickers or "hates each other with a passion" for about 10/11 legs. Jennifer complains the most from fighting with a taxi driver in Croatia because they were wet to fighting with exploding at Nathan about transportation in Taiwan.
:colors FUN FACT: Jennifer was eliminated in the final 4 on her birthday! :)
:conf: 1. Jonathan & Victoria :conf: - CONGRATULATIONS JON & VIC! You have won "My opinion of my least favorite teams in original TAR version" for being the most arrogant, screaming, complaining, bullcrapping, and annoying couple ever to take part in TAR!!! :groan: :groan: :groan: ... jk!  :lol: It's just that horrifying Berlin incident when Jonathan violently pushed Victoria away from him and ignored her presence at the Pit Stop. Poor Victoria. I would never want to be part of an argument like that with anyone. :(

If it wasn't just the original TAR edition, I would've added Sophie & Aurelia and Terri & Henry from TARAsia 2 as #4 and #7. Like a tiny bit of your partner than no like at all before heading out onto the race course... and don't embarass someone in front of an airport audience. :tup:
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 10:28:40 PM by RachelLeVega »
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2012, 11:09:31 PM »
So many errors:

Michael & Mark are from Season 14, not 17.

Natalie & Nadiya are not from Senegal, they're from Sri Lanka.

Offline Nobita

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2012, 11:38:49 PM »
If "worst" means bad performance in the Amazing Race, then my opinion is Dana & Adrian (S16) are the "worst" racers. They can't even finish the roadblock on the first leg, and Phil must go to the roadblock place to eliminate them.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2012, 12:11:02 AM »
I'm not asking you guys to discuss the article totally. I just wanted to know what you think are the 10 worst teams on TAR history. Obviously I felt that the article was flawed and BS too.

My own personal worst 5 teams OF ALL TIME (in no order):

How I defined: No entertainment value (for me), completely annoyed to watch the team, team was rude/obnoxious to the other teams.

1. BJ and Tyler
2. Weaver Family
3. Jonathan and Victoria
4. Marshall and Lance
5. Art and JJ

I dislike teams like Charla and Mirna, Romber and Brent and Caite too. But at least, they had entertainment value of about 1%. The teams I listed above were just... ewww.

And I'll include Nadiya and Natalie in that list if they continue to TWINNNNNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE all the way or that team is stupid, stupid this stupid that all the way throughout the rest of the race. No difference from Art and JJ whining.

Offline Aussie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2012, 12:29:14 AM »
And I'll include Nadiya and Natalie in that list if they continue to TWINNNNNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE all the way or that team is stupid, stupid this stupid that all the way throughout the rest of the race. No difference from Art and JJ whining.

yes it is.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2012, 12:59:15 AM »
It's equally annoying. :lol3:

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2012, 05:02:20 PM »

9. Marshall & Lance - They verbally and visually attacked Charla & Mirna in season 5 just because they "hated them so much" for no real reason. They also sent Charla & Mirna an angry letter in an all-stars mailbag Roadblock. That's low right there. But more memorably, they were tired out quitters. So happy the epic bowling moms beat them one final time.

They hated Charla and Mirna cause they are annoying.

Offline Tarfan37

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2012, 07:42:39 PM »

yes it is.

they said they are the worst partners ever to each other... gosh this is like a bad flo/jamie cara team

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2012, 08:33:42 PM »

They hated Charla and Mirna cause they are annoying.

Well I can't argue with the fact after their airport drama across the world, but I loved Mirna's cookie with licorice song. It's so catchy.  :) But maybe we can all agree Linda & Karen were truly the team you love to root for to go far. lol  :lol:

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2012, 09:15:18 PM »

Well I can't argue with the fact after their airport drama across the world, but I loved Mirna's cookie with licorice song. It's so catchy.  :) But maybe we can all agree Linda & Karen were truly the team you love to root for to go far. lol  :lol:

"Cookies with licorice...can't get better than this!"  :lol:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2012, 09:48:36 PM »
Mirna... "I said pray to our deceased grandmother to help us!", "ST*U"...

Gold class line. :lol: I don't like them but they are not the worst. Truly entertaining backpacking throughout the first few legs of ALLSTARS then from no where winning 2 legs in a row. Pretty impressive.

Offline alextofu07

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2012, 11:28:54 PM »
No Dandrew :lol:

Offline Katarzyna

• RFF Full Member
  • Sashay away!
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2012, 01:02:13 PM »
Worst team would be Elliott and Andrew of season 20. 95% no airtime.
Oh Brian, I can't wait til after dinner. Cos then we'll go home and you can watch me have my period.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2012, 04:54:00 PM »

Anthony and Stephanie Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie 
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Tarfan37

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2012, 05:32:35 PM »

Anthony and Stephanie Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie  Anthony and Stephanie

who? lmao

Offline Oddarane

• RFF Full Member
  • Scandinavian Minister for the Amazing Race
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2012, 03:58:42 AM »
My top three worst teams:

- Jonathan & Victoria
- Anthony & Stephanie
- Rob & Amber

I know this the thread for worst teams, but I when I've written the worst teams IMO, I have to add the best as well.

- The Cowboys
- Zev & Justin
- Chip & Kim
\\\\\\\"The world is waiting for you. Good luck - travel safe - GO! - Phil Keoghan

Offline BlooperGuy

• RFF Full Member
  • SKRILLEX.....VS.....MOZART!!!!
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2012, 03:54:27 PM »
Sometimes I just don't like a team and on top of that, everyone seems to love them, which makes dislike them even more. This is the case with people like Bill and Cathi, Amani and Marcus, the Twinnies, and Steve and Allie. Well, here goes my list.

10) Ernie and Cindy- Cindy whined all the time and Ernie was laughably boring. On top of that, they were bad sports when Andy and Tommy manage to beat them in a footrace to the finish. Umm, hello? IT'S CALLED THE AMAZING RACE!! People WANT to beat others and win! Duh!

9) Nick and Vicki-  Vicki was all right, occasionally funny, but Nick was a douche. He was mean to her 80% of the time, he was big baby, and pretty much quit at their second-to-last leg. On top of that, he laughed at poor Claire when was getting sick at one of the roadblocks. Not cool, man!

8) Zev and Justin- I can't imagine a more awkward and dull all male team as they. Other than being awkward, not to mention losing their passports big time, there's virtually nothing memorable about them. Then they were picked for unfinished business. Oh, come on! Over teams like Sam and Dan, or Michael and Kevin? Seriously? Even though the unfinished buiseness cast was pretty poor, they made it no better. They started cruising through legs this time, awkward as ever. With a week half smile on my face, growling "Yaaaaaaaaay" every time the went to the pit stop, they're probably my least favorite all male team ever.

7) Kaylani and Lisa- They are like Barbie dolls to a guy; hot, but not very interesting. They also bickered at the airport which the beginning very intolerable for me.

6) Chad and Stephanie- Chad bullied and bickered with Stephanie almost as much Nick did. Yet unlike Vicki, Stephanie was not funny, sweet, or even pretty (sorry, not a fan of short hair on ladies). Rather, she bickered back not making anything better. Chad was also mean to Nat when they were U-turned by them. Teams who are mean to my favored teams rank very low.

5) Bill and Cathi- Alright, as people, I like them. As a team,I don't. They aren't my cup of tea. I also found them painfully overrated. What really made me put them on this list is that they U-turned Luarence and Zach, a favorite of mine. Really?

4) Dan and Jordan- I don't like criebabies. Or whiners. Or sneaks. That's the case with this team. They whined all time (espeically Jordan), they got ticked off at taxi drivers, and cut in front of the cowboys. Their win was one of the most unbearable and disappointing.

3) Vanessa and Ralph- As a fan of Bretchel, I refuse to list them as a bad team. Instead, going to list that rude Vanessa and Ralph. Vanessa may be have been funny, but that was largely overshadowed by her mean remarks to my Rachel. Like I said earlier, teams who are mean to my teams are not favorites of mine. They bickered a lot too and Ralph could be jerk.

2) Carol and Brandy- Just a mean, bitter team. They weren't even entertaining. Always making rude remarks about Caite. Thank goodness they were U-turned by Brent and Caite!

1) The Twinnies- It's just because they're overrated (at least here). It's not because they took James and Abba's money. Its the "Stoopid rockers! Stoopid Chippendales! COME ON, TWINNY! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!" Lalalalalalalalalalala!!!! Where's that mute button?

Offline Aussie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2012, 04:21:44 PM »
7) Kaylani and Lisa- They are like Barbie dolls to a guy; hot, but not very interesting. They also bickered at the airport which the beginning very intolerable for me.

3) Vanessa and Ralph- As a fan of Bretchel, I refuse to list them as a bad team. Instead, going to list that rude Vanessa and Ralph. Vanessa may be have been funny, but that was largely overshadowed by her mean remarks to my Rachel. Like I said earlier, teams who are mean to my teams are not favorites of mine. They bickered a lot too and Ralph could be jerk.

You obviously want a reaction out of me but I won't stoop down to your very immature level, grow up xoxo.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2012, 04:26:45 PM »
I'm interested in this type of barbie dolls.

Offline BlooperGuy

• RFF Full Member
  • SKRILLEX.....VS.....MOZART!!!!
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2012, 05:26:14 PM »
Huh? I'm immature? omg you bitch! :lol:

Nah. I know our differences in taste (a little too much), so I'm not trying to start a fight. However, it is true that I really don't like Kaylani and Lisa and Vanessa and Ralph.

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2012, 09:37:11 PM »
Other poorly-perfoming or irritating teams (in no particular order):
Russell & Cindy (TAR 4): Argued every time we saw them and didn't perform well.
Susan & Patrick (TAR 7): Not very skilled at all, and Patrick was super whiny! They didn't entertain me either.
John & Scott (TAR 9): John at least somewhat wanted to run the race, but Scott just spent the whole first leg singing about mistletoe and failing to be urgent in any way. Had no skill nor entertainment value (as observed in Leg 1).
David & Mary (TAR 10): Also little racing skill. Yes, they were great people, but not at all strong racers. Not justified for TAR All-Stars.
Kevin & Drew (TAR All-Stars): Simply were not cut out to race in All-Stars, due to health concerns.
Andrew & Dan (TAR 13): A very clumsy team - funny at times, but just lucky to be there most of the time. The finale would have been WAY better with Toni & Dallas in it!
Mika & Canaan (TAR 15): From my slight memory (I hardly remember any of that season [besides winning the Pick-em Game! :yess:] they didn't perform well and they argued a lot. And Mika was just wimpy on their last leg.
Brent & Caite (TAR 16): One of the most ignorant teams I can remember. To me they seemed pretty clueless most of the time. Didn't like them at all.

Honestly I don't remember a lot of things, but these are my vague impressions. :lol:
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2012, 11:21:54 PM »
Since this is the worst teams in TAR history, I'd say the team you love to hate would be Sophie & Aurelia (can't put together name with face for them either) from the second season of the Asian edition. They were a weak team, the one who looked the youngest complained about her teammate 80% of the time, and I can't include any positive moments they had together. It's usually "one :), one :stare".

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2012, 01:40:35 AM »
Oh...my...god..."TWINNNIEEEE" is the new "LEENNNNYYYY"

Also, I really believe that Rob & Amber would have taken the money have they faced the same situation as Nati & Nadi.
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Tarfan37

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2012, 12:33:12 PM »

Also, I really believe that Rob & Amber would have taken the money have they faced the same situation as Nati & Nadi.
what wouldnt rob do?

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2012, 02:00:41 AM »

what wouldnt rob do?
Be able to win the first 5 times he tries.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2012, 03:54:58 AM »

what wouldnt rob do?
Be able to win the first 5 times he tries.

Good point.  :lol3:

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2012, 10:11:52 PM »
@Blooperguy: Have you seen any seasons before TAR 15?

Anyway, I will post a list soon.

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2012, 05:39:38 AM »
Where are Vanessa and Ralph?
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2012, 07:12:46 AM »
My own personal top ten worst teams in TAR history:

10. Margie & Luke - only reason these people aren't higher up my list is because I loved them heaps at first, but that all changed after Guilin. Enough said.

9. Rob & Amber - Can't stand you people on whatever show you are on... :res: Seriously, have seen enough of you to last 100 lifetimes. I can't believe I was actually cheering for them the very first time I watched TAR7... Big mistake on my behalf... :lol: And LEAVE MY GODDESSES ALONE KTHX! <3

8. Art & JJ - This one is self-explanatory... :res:

7. Natalie & Nadiya - I can only use the word 'obnoxious' to sum them up. I sure hope they don't win, but if they do, they will move into 4th or 5th on this list for sure.

6. Colin & Christie - They would've made the Top Three for sure if they had won. Colin is a criminal and I wish they didn't let him out of jail... :lol: And one more thing, LEAVE MY GODDESSES ALONE KTHX! <3

5. Eric & Danielle - Couldn't stand either Eric or Danielle on their original teams and they completely ruined TAR11 by winning it, when there were some of my all-time favourites competing on it.

4. Freddy & Kendra - Racism doesn't get you far in life... but it does get you far up my list. :res:

3. Tammy & Victor - I don't understand these people. Victor was - for the large part - a tyrant-wannabe while Tammy was just whiny and not in an entertaining way.

2. Dan & Jordan - IF I HEAR 'BRO' ONE MORE TIME, I MIGHT PUNCH A HOLE THROUGH MY TV. (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;)

1. Ernie & Cindy - I'm not even going to comment. I refuse to say anything about them. That is how much I hate them. I don't know where to get started.

Other teams who narrowly missed out on this list:

Chris & Alex (TAR2)
Reichen & Chip (TAR4)
Marshall & Lance (TAR5) - would've definitely made the list if they lasted longer. They weren't around long enough to be completely hated. LEAVE MY GODDESSES ALONE KTHX <3
Weaver Family (TAR8)
Danielle & Dani and Eric & Jeremy (TAR9) - I figure I've already got Eric & Danielle there so I won't include them twice, and Jeremy was kinda OK.
Lyn & Karlyn (TAR10) - only reason they didn't make the list is because of Lyn. Karlyn not signing the note on TAR11 to the Beauty Queens was just atrocious...
Sam & Dan (TAR15) - would be on the list if they won, but they come very close to the list even without winning.
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2012, 08:48:36 AM »

9. Rob & Amber - Can't stand you people on whatever show you are on... :res: Seriously, have seen enough of you to last 100 lifetimes. I can't believe I was actually cheering for them the very first time I watched TAR7... Big mistake on my behalf... :lol: And LEAVE MY GODDESSES ALONE KTHX! <3

6. Colin & Christie - They would've made the Top Three for sure if they had won. Colin is a criminal and I wish they didn't let him out of jail... :lol: And one more thing, LEAVE MY GODDESSES ALONE KTHX! <3

Marshall & Lance (TAR5) - would've definitely made the list if they lasted longer. They weren't around long enough to be completely hated. LEAVE MY GODDESSES ALONE KTHX <3

Would your Goddesses happen to be the epicness that is Charla & Mirna?  :hearts:

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2012, 09:13:10 AM »

Would your Goddesses happen to be the epicness that is Charla & Mirna?  :hearts:

Absolutely! :hearts: :lol:

Offline mrmando

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2012, 10:36:45 AM »
Well, from TAR21, what about:

Caitlin and Brittany. Taking 15 minutes to argue over a bicycle rickshaw fare in the middle of a race -- and then paying 10x what you should have paid -- while claiming to have "mental toughness"? Sorry, but mental toughness means being aware of your goal and not letting petty things distract you from it.

Mutt and Jeff, the "Superfans." The least capable team I've seen in a while.

Can't remember the names of the couple who lost the first leg, but they were pretty hopeless as well. 

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2012, 09:19:15 PM »
Well, from TAR21, what about:

Caitlin and Brittany. Taking 15 minutes to argue over a bicycle rickshaw fare in the middle of a race -- and then paying 10x what you should have paid -- while claiming to have "mental toughness"? Sorry, but mental toughness means being aware of your goal and not letting petty things distract you from it.

Mutt and Jeff, the "Superfans." The least capable team I've seen in a while.

Can't remember the names of the couple who lost the first leg, but they were pretty hopeless as well.
I wasn't a big fan of Amy & Daniel racing that much. (Mostly Amy.) Personality-wise, I like them. I can understand what Amy has went through with superficial leg replacement and her talented snowboarding career, but she was like Cindy when the "overachievers" were beaten to the Livingstonia Resort Pit Stop, but this season was against team $2 million.

Rob & Sheila's most memorable moment was their reaction to the second Roadblock, lol. :lol:

Offline Genius

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2012, 11:29:04 PM »

10. Margie & Luke - only reason these people aren't higher up my list is because I loved them heaps at first, but that all changed after Guilin. Enough said.

7. Natalie & Nadiya - I can only use the word 'obnoxious' to sum them up. I sure hope they don't win, but if they do, they will move into 4th or 5th on this list for sure.

5. Eric & Danielle - Couldn't stand either Eric or Danielle on their original teams and they completely ruined TAR11 by winning it, when there were some of my all-time favourites competing on it.

4. Freddy & Kendra - Racism doesn't get you far in life... but it does get you far up my list. :res:

3. Tammy & Victor - I don't understand these people. Victor was - for the large part - a tyrant-wannabe while Tammy was just whiny and not in an entertaining way.

2. Dan & Jordan - IF I HEAR 'BRO' ONE MORE TIME, I MIGHT PUNCH A HOLE THROUGH MY TV. (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;)

1. Ernie & Cindy - I'm not even going to comment. I refuse to say anything about them. That is how much I hate them. I don't know where to get started.

Oh wow, we are nearly diametrically opposites on this. Of your bottom 10, I only agree with you on Art and JJ. 5 of the teams are my season picks   :lol3:, another one I supported in the final leg. And I am quite fine with the other 3. (I'm also quite surprised that you didn't included Jon and Vic there!)

I don't hate that many teams as I used to several years ago, but here goes.

(in no particular order)

Flight Time and Big Easy
Art and JJ
Louie and Michael
Marshall and Lance
Kevin and Drew

And some that I rooted against, though I didn't particularly dislike them:

Brent and Caite
Jet and Cord
Andy and Tommy

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2012, 11:44:57 PM »
My worst 10 consist of these 5 teams too. :lol:

Flight Time and Big Easy
Art and JJ
Louie and Michael
Marshall and Lance
Kevin and Drew

Add in BJ and Tyler, Weavers, Jonathan and Victoria... I can't think of 10. But I absolutely hated these teams.

Offline Genius

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2012, 11:53:06 PM »
My worst 10 consist of these 5 teams too. :lol:

Flight Time and Big Easy
Art and JJ
Louie and Michael
Marshall and Lance
Kevin and Drew

Add in BJ and Tyler, Weavers, Jonathan and Victoria... I can't think of 10. But I absolutely hated these teams.

Surprise, we have more in common than expected.  :lol:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2012, 12:09:27 AM »
These are some of the WORST teams. I dislike teams like Colin and Christie, Charla and Mirna, Rob and Amber etc... BUT, they provided certain level/amount of entertainment value. These teams I mentioned above made watching the show extremely excruciating for me and at times I really contemplated if I should continue watching the season. Of course, TAR 9 was the only season ruined for me because the Hippies won. Worst season ever for me.

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2012, 07:02:10 AM »

Oh wow, we are nearly diametrically opposites on this. Of your bottom 10, I only agree with you on Art and JJ. 5 of the teams are my season picks   :lol3:, another one I supported in the final leg. And I am quite fine with the other 3. (I'm also quite surprised that you didn't included Jon and Vic there!)

I don't hate that many teams as I used to several years ago, but here goes.

(in no particular order)

Flight Time and Big Easy
Art and JJ
Louie and Michael
Marshall and Lance
Kevin and Drew

And some that I rooted against, though I didn't particularly dislike them:

Brent and Caite
Jet and Cord
Andy and Tommy

Wow, we have very little in common! :lol3:

In fact, I really liked Flight Time & Big Easy and Louie & Michael. I definitely agree with you about Marshall & Lance and Art & JJ. I won't comment on Kevin & Drew as I haven't seen all of TAR1 and they were only around for 2 legs on All-Stars.

Actually Jonathan & Victoria are in my Top Ten/Twenty favourite teams of all time! :hearts: :lol3:

In terms of the last three teams you included (the ones you rooted against) I agree with Jet & Cord who I never liked, but I was cheering for them to win TAR16 after it became evident that Brent & Caite were no longer in contention. But I very much liked Brent & Caite and Andy & Tommy.

Oh well, at least we have like one thing in common! :lol3:

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2012, 07:14:14 AM »
These are some of the WORST teams. I dislike teams like Colin and Christie, Charla and Mirna, Rob and Amber etc... BUT, they provided certain level/amount of entertainment value. These teams I mentioned above made watching the show extremely excruciating for me and at times I really contemplated if I should continue watching the season. Of course, TAR 9 was the only season ruined for me because the Hippies won. Worst season ever for me.
The only reason why I stopped watching season 9 was because of Lake & Michelle and Franry's elimination. They were the only factors that brought true TAR excitement. The hippies were a funny class act, but I was not fond of watching them for some reason. Eric & Jeremy were like the better Chris & Alex. They have the ability to race, but made racing kind of boring. Raylanda... I couldn't een remember if they were even on the race... Joseph & Monica were irritating to watch like Nate & Jen. Just my opinions.

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2012, 08:39:38 AM »
My worst team (it's because I dislike this team):
1. Ari & Staella. I don't know, I think they will interesting if they make it far, I guess. But, what they did to the donkey is just :stare Even Christina said the epic title quote: Donkeys Have Souls, Too, because of their behavior.

2. Rob & Amber. I just dislike this team, with the same reason why most of people dislike them. Obnoxious, full of themselves. (:;)

3. Peter & Sarah. Sarah is okay for me, she's got a nice personality, while Peter is just (:;) I mean, watching Sarah do the tough rock climbing, while he's just laying around in a boat is just unacceptable for me.

4. Jonathan & Victoria. Yeah, everybody knew...

5. Flight Time & Big Easy. I dislike this team, honestly. They're fun sometimes, though sometimes they can be so annoying.

6. Carol & Brandy. It's because they attacked my second favorite team in season 16: Brent & Caite :lol:

TAR Jeopardy Revival: here

Offline Felix

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2012, 03:25:14 PM »
10. Nathan & Jennifer
9. Weaver Family
8. Mark & Michael
7. Jonathan & Victoria
6. Ernie & Cindy
5. Nick & Vicki
4. Andrew & Dan
3. Dan & Jordan
2. Eric & Danielle
1. Flo & Zach

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2012, 04:01:11 PM »
The only reason why I stopped watching season 9 was because of Lake & Michelle and Franry's elimination. They were the only factors that brought true TAR excitement. The hippies were a funny class act, but I was not fond of watching them for some reason. Eric & Jeremy were like the better Chris & Alex. They have the ability to race, but made racing kind of boring. Raylanda... I couldn't een remember if they were even on the race... Joseph & Monica were irritating to watch like Nate & Jen. Just my opinions.

I thought Season 9 had the best second half of the race that this show has ever seen. It was not too interesting the first few legs, but it got extremely interesting as the race went on. I would advise you to go back and watch the rest of the season, you are really missing out. The hostility between everyone against the hippies was like nothing the race has ever seen. It was amazing TV.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2012, 12:42:58 PM »
But if you're not a hippie fan, it will be hard to watch.

I'm sorry, but I do not get the hippies joke and don't find them funny. Just like how some people can find Jon/Vic endearing... it's based on different individuals views and perceptions... but that's another story. :stare

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #56 on: December 02, 2012, 02:10:33 PM »
Its funny how opinions differ, I loved all but one team on Season 9.

Other worst teams I didn't mention:
Lyn and Karilyn
Dan and Jordan (them winning  :gaah:)
Kaylani and Lisa

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #57 on: December 02, 2012, 04:10:54 PM »

I'm sorry, but I do not get the hippies joke and don't find them funny. Just like how some people can find Jon/Vic endearing... it's based on different individuals views and perceptions... but that's another story. :stare

I disagree. I rooted for Eric and Jeremy the whole way, and Season 9 was my favorite season. The hippies were the team on Season 9 that got the most camera time and they were the most polarizing, but that doesn't mean that you won't like the season if you are not a fan of the hippies.

The end of Season 9 was simply great TV, regardless of who you wanted to win.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: December 02, 2012, 05:23:35 PM »

I thought Season 9 had the best second half of the race that this show has ever seen. It was not too interesting the first few legs, but it got extremely interesting as the race went on. I would advise you to go back and watch the rest of the season, you are really missing out. The hostility between everyone against the hippies was like nothing the race has ever seen. It was amazing TV.
The Oman to Australia to Thailand route gave in on me (mostly Australia's Perth and questionable amount of towns visit). There was just too much zig-zagging around the world like setting up Christmas lights, but back on topic, I never liked the rivalry between Joseph & Monica and BJ & Tyler. As I say again, Er & Jer were just there to fill the powerhouse role. Ray & Yolanda..... :duno:

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2012, 07:07:50 PM »
I never realised people find Ray & Yolanda to be forgetful... :duno: They're one of my favourite teams ever. :hearts:

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2012, 03:35:45 AM »
I never realised people find Ray & Yolanda to be forgetful... :duno: They're one of my favourite teams ever. :hearts:

Ray & Yolanda are really awesome!  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Random Rio (Greece Rio) over nothing <3.

Yolanda: I'll tell Michael you said hi!  :lol3:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2012, 03:49:59 AM »

I disagree. I rooted for Eric and Jeremy the whole way, and Season 9 was my favorite season. The hippies were the team on Season 9 that got the most camera time and they were the most polarizing, but that doesn't mean that you won't like the season if you are not a fan of the hippies.

The end of Season 9 was simply great TV, regardless of who you wanted to win.

Yay. Great for you that Season 9 was awesome. Whoohoo. Glad that you had one great season while I had 20 great seasons because all other seasons were better than Season 9 IMHO for me. :D

Offline Wadsy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2018, 06:55:08 PM »
There are no doubt some awful, awful teams. I don’t have a top ten because I haven’t seen TAR29 and 30 entirely. However, let’s explore:

TAR2 - Tara & Wil
TAR4 - Amanda & Chris
TAR5 - Marshall & Lance
TAR6 - Kendra of Freddy & Kendra
TAR7 - Ray & Deana
TAR8 - Most Of The teams
TAR9 - BJ & Tyler
TAR10 - Lyn & Karilyn
TAR11 - Dustin & Kandice
TAR15 - Lance & Keri
TAR16 - Dan & Jordan
TAR20 - Brendon & Rachel and Art & JJ
TAR24 - Dave & Connor and Brendon & Rachel again
TAR30 - Jessica & Cody

But... the worst team of all time for me goes to Carol & Brandy.
Wadsy

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #63 on: July 25, 2018, 01:17:16 AM »
Bourkie's Top Ten Worst Teams!
1. Flo & Zach
2. Brooke & Scott
3. Tara & Wil
4. Brendon & Rachel
5. Weaver Family
6. Carol & Brandy
7. Jessica & Cody
8. Art & JJ
9. BJ & Tyler
10. Rob & Amber

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #64 on: July 25, 2018, 03:01:18 AM »
I don't like hysterical and super hiper happy people.

That said: Becca & Floyd are on my list.

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #65 on: July 25, 2018, 06:54:09 AM »
Bourkie's Top Ten Worst Teams!
1. Flo & Zach

what

Gra1162

« Reply #66 on: July 25, 2018, 10:38:00 AM »

10. Rob & Amber
Am I the only one that likes Rob and Amber  :lol:

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #67 on: July 25, 2018, 10:49:53 AM »
Gary/Will Tar21 = worst team for me.

Offline LFelix

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #68 on: July 25, 2018, 01:34:23 PM »
Chris & Alex
Flo & Zach
Freddy & Kendra
Jonathan & Victoria
Eric & Jeremy
Joseph & Monica
Nathan & Jennifer
Caroline & Jennifer
Dave & Connor
Jet & Cord
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 01:42:53 PM by LFelix »

Offline LFelix

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #69 on: July 25, 2018, 01:44:07 PM »
10. Nathan & Jennifer
9. Weaver Family
8. Mark & Michael
7. Jonathan & Victoria
6. Ernie & Cindy
5. Nick & Vicki
4. Andrew & Dan
3. Dan & Jordan
2. Eric & Danielle
1. Flo & Zach

Well,my list changed a LOT in 6 years...

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #70 on: July 26, 2018, 03:17:46 AM »
Worst team : Dave & Connor (S24)
I cannot tolerate Dave's whine for being old. He is such a strong racer but he always demand some of the other teams to help them when they a little bit slow. Him being angry at JJ at the end of the leg 6 footrace as JJ did not want to let them get 3rd place is something I can never accept, not to the mention of Dave whine over everything at the end of the season after being u-turned. :groan:

There are no specific order for the following 9 teams. However, the reasons why I think they are the worst is a little bit different:

a. For being annoying (a.k.a. Camera-focused people)
1. Tyler & Korey (s28)
2. BJ & Tyler (s9)
3. Flight time & Big Easy (s15, 18, they are boring in s24)

b. For being cocky / obnoxious
4. Justin & Diana (s27)
5. Jet & Cord (s16 & 18, They are more tolerable in s24)
6. Art & JJ (s20)

c. For being bad to each others
7. Jonathan & Victoria (s6)

d. For being bad to other teams
8. Cody & Jessica (s30)
9. Ray & Deana (s7)

Offline Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #71 on: July 28, 2018, 08:25:49 PM »
For the record, I define "worst" as the teams I can't stand watching.

1. Charla & Mirna
2. Weaver Family
3. Jonathan & Victoria
4. Carol & Brandy
5. Eric & Jeremy
6. Lynn & Alex
7. Art & J.J.
8. Kelly & Jon
9. Nick & Vicki
10. Kelly & Christy

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #72 on: August 03, 2018, 10:46:09 AM »
If I were picking the 10 worst teams, I'd have to choose them from the teams that were eliminated on the first leg. I figure if you lasted 1 or 2 legs, then you had some slight ability and weren't the worst. Of the teams that were eliminated first, I couldn't pick a list of 10 because after all this time, I don't remember half of them. A strong contender for worst would be Eric and Lisa from TAR 15. They were the victims of a starting leg elimination and never even left Los Angeles. They were so angry about it that they refused to go to sequester and left for a trip to India instead.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #73 on: August 03, 2018, 03:19:31 PM »

Me too! Dave & Connor are on this too.

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #74 on: June 16, 2019, 08:05:12 AM »
1. Tyler & Korey (s28)
2. BJ & Tyler (s9)

HUH?...
all those team are so much fun and funny, do u hate fun or something?

Don't take it personally though, it's their opinion.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 04:51:02 PM by georgiapeach »
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline Hubickichibi

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Lets make a baby
« Reply #75 on: June 16, 2019, 08:19:20 AM »
Don't take it personally though, it's their opinion.

ur right, but still..
oh and Jonathan & Victoria definitely is the worse if not one of the worse
Swarm stupidity

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #76 on: June 16, 2019, 08:33:54 PM »
1. Tyler & Korey (s28)
2. BJ & Tyler (s9)

Wtf...
all those team are so much fun and funny, do u hate fun or something?

Yes you are right. Team Fun now joins as one of my worst teams ever, as I am annoyed by Becca this season.

New list :
Type 1 : Camera-focused people
1. Team Fun (S29, S31)
2. Tyler & Korey (S28, S31)
3. BJ & Tyler (S9)

Type 2 : Obnoxious people
4. Flight time & Big easy (mainly for S15 and S18, as they were struggling on S24)
5. Jet & Cord (S16, S18 and S24)
6. Art & JJ (S20, not for S31 obviously)
7. Justin & Diana (S27, Justin only)

Type 3 : whiny people
8. Dave & Connor (S22, S24)

Type 4 : Bad attitude towards other
9. Jonathan & Victoria (S6)
10. Marshall & Lance (S5)

Offline Kamineko

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Pika Pika
« Reply #77 on: June 17, 2019, 02:51:48 AM »
Here's my list (not in particular order):

- Caroline & Jennifer: I like them on season 22, but I don't like them on season 24. Especially with the accidental alliance toward Brenchel and them asking for Express Pass to Jet & Cord which .

- Dave & Connor: Self explanatory

- Flight Time & Big Easy: Too annoying for me. Didn't like them since their first appearance in TAR 15 with that godzilla thingy.

- Mark & Mallory: I like Bopper & Mark, I like Gary & Mallory. But I don't like when Mark was teamed up with Mallory. There's no good vibe coming from them whatsoever and Mallory yelling to Mark (I don't remember why) really surprised me.

- Art & JJ: Don't like them only in season 20, thankfully they didn't win back then.

- Justin & Diana: I don't like Justin, too much pride.

- Jonathan & Victoria: Self explanatory

- Louie & Michael: I don't really remember why don't like them back then, but I assume it relates with their attitude toward Brent & Caite and their U-Turn decision to Joe & Heidi which resulted into one of the saddest elimination for me (with them hugging under the trench)

- Becca & Floyd: Call me weird, but I don't like them. They look really positive, but when something bad happened to them, all those positivities gone in an instant. I'm also annoyed with their rapping (in season 31 Pit Stop w/ Phil and in the Detour in Croatia) and their fun-o-meter and whatever-o-meter which at the beginning looks "fun" but in the end it looks too forced.

- Joey & Meghan: I'm stuck to choose between Tyler & Korey or Joey & Meghan, because both of them somehow annoy me so much. But Tyler & Korey in season 31 don't annoy me as much like their previous season, while Joey & Meghan annoy me in both of their seasons, so they're in the list while Tyler & Korey missed by a thin line.
The Amazing Race: Design Challenge VIII - Game starts here!

The Amazing Race Japan - Sign up here!
*Postponed until after TAR:DC 8 finished*

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #78 on: June 17, 2019, 04:00:32 AM »
Same!

1. Dave & Connor / Jet & Cord
3. Caroline & Jen
4. Tyler & Korey
5. Leo & Jamal
6. Art & JJ
7. Flight Time & Big Easy
8. Nicole & Victor
9. Becca & Floyd
10. BJ & Tyler

Honorable Mentions: Rob & Amber, Vanessa & Ralph

Interesting how 8/10 (9/12) are "All Stars"

Offline NumfarPTB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #79 on: June 17, 2019, 06:16:19 AM »
I have more problem with bad racing or boring team, that's what would put them in worst team category for me.

Listed chronologically. Though there are few that I can't stand more than others.
1. Ken & Gerard
2. Jonathan & Victoria
3. David & Mary
4. Ari & Staella
5. Andrew & Dan
6. Mika & Canaan
7. Dan & Jordan
8. Joe & Heidi
9. Vanessa & Ralph
10. Chuck & Wynnona

Disonorable Mention for Kelly & Shevonne

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #80 on: June 17, 2019, 02:13:43 PM »
In NO particular order:
1. Art & JJ
2. Abbie & Ryan
3. Joey & Meghan
4. Dave & Connor
5. Nicole & Travis
6. Dave & Connor
7. Misti & Jim
8. Justin & Diana
9. Kelly & Shevonne
10. April & Sarah

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #81 on: June 17, 2019, 07:09:33 PM »
- Louie & Michael: I don't really remember why don't like them back then, but I assume it relates with their attitude toward Brent & Caite and their U-Turn decision to Joe & Heidi which resulted into one of the saddest elimination for me (with them hugging under the trench)

Agreed! Louie & Michael were so full of themselves. Totally destroyed Joe & Heidi just because they didn't like how Joe answered a question the producers posed to him during the bus ride. They always came across as arrogant and seemed to assume omniscience.

Margie & Luke: It's complicated. I dislike their team a lot, but I think it's mostly because of the editing of Season 14 (where the editors practically worshipped M&L and seemed to hate Amanda & Kris for no apparent reason). When the editors play favorites, I tend to rebel and like the teams they disfavor.

I like Dave & Connor but can totally understand why some people didn't like them.

I finished Season 20 for the first time a few months ago, and I actually didn't like OR dislike Brendon & Rachel, Vanessa & Ralph, or Art & JJ. They were all just "meh." I couldn't really pick a side in the many battles, but it did seem like Vanessa started picking on B&R for no good reason.

Also, it's really interesting how polarizing BJ & Tyler are. People either loved them or hated them - not much in between.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #82 on: June 17, 2019, 11:06:28 PM »
I think Team Fun is the one i don't like watching it the most.

Offline Kamineko

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Pika Pika
« Reply #83 on: June 17, 2019, 11:37:30 PM »

Agreed! Louie & Michael were so full of themselves. Totally destroyed Joe & Heidi just because they didn't like how Joe answered a question the producers posed to him during the bus ride. They always came across as arrogant and seemed to assume omniscience.

I forgot what happened back then, but I remember something (CMIIW) DID make Louie & Michael chose to U-Turn them. Remind me pls.
The Amazing Race: Design Challenge VIII - Game starts here!

The Amazing Race Japan - Sign up here!
*Postponed until after TAR:DC 8 finished*

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #84 on: June 18, 2019, 12:08:59 AM »

I forgot what happened back then, but I remember something (CMIIW) DID make Louie & Michael chose to U-Turn them. Remind me pls.

Yeah - Joe was giving a confessional during the bus ride where he was basically expressing confidence in his team being able to beat the other teams and do well (I don't remember the exact quote). Louie & Michael overheard that and said something along the lines of "he needs to be humbled."

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #85 on: June 18, 2019, 01:34:02 AM »
Surprisingly to have some many people disliking Team Fun like me.
There are not so many of Team Fun haters in TAR subreddit.

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #86 on: June 18, 2019, 01:47:07 AM »
Surprisingly to have some many people disliking Team Fun like me.
There are not so many of Team Fun haters in TAR subreddit.

There are some in CTS anyway.
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #87 on: June 18, 2019, 07:42:14 AM »
I despise team fun this season. I didn't think anyone could beat the Afghanimals for most annoying team for me this season, but here we are, I can't pick between the 2 anymore. Really hope we never see either of them again, or Cowboys, or Globetrotters, or Cancer. I'd prefer not to see Rachel racing again either, even though she's always entertaining.

If I were picking the 10 worst teams, I'd have to choose them from the teams that were eliminated on the first leg. I figure if you lasted 1 or 2 legs, then you had some slight ability and weren't the worst. Of the teams that were eliminated first, I couldn't pick a list of 10 because after all this time, I don't remember half of them. A strong contender for worst would be Eric and Lisa from TAR 15. They were the victims of a starting leg elimination and never even left Los Angeles. They were so angry about it that they refused to go to sequester and left for a trip to India instead.
Hmm, I disagree with this so much. You can have one bad leg so easily, just run into some bad luck, face a task that is your weakness and have that be your downfall on that very first leg. It hardly makes you the worst team of the season by default.
Just look at Maria & Tiffany and Bill & Cathi, neither was a strong team, but after being NEL'd on the first leg, they made it to 6th and 5th respectively. Jet & Cord were last on the 1st leg KOR in UB. Joey & Danny got a VERY lucky 10th place in the first leg, yet made it to 7th with 3 top3 finishes. There's more I don't remember right now.

Offline ambystoma

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #88 on: February 28, 2021, 12:00:26 PM »
I don't really hate too many teams but these teams below make me wanna comment.

1. Dave & Connor: Connor cheated on the surfboard picture task in original season and looked at one of the Asian girl's and then outran her. Then they were all happy how they came in first as if they did it themselves. Whiny Dave. Also, aren't they Mormons of the Utah type? Yeah big eekkk...they probably believe in a bunch of conservative icky ideas. Dave was way too old to be so damn whiny and entitled. You don't deserve special praise/treatment cause you got cancer, like wtf....

2. Becca & Floyd: the whole fun thing is just soooo phony. they just make me cringe so bad. normal people do not carry a fun meter.

3. Big brother bickering couples being all dramatic for camera, all of them.

4. Freddie and Kendra sucked so bad but let's not pretend what they said wasn't also said by other couples like them (young, white, traditional) off camera....

Offline Wadsy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #89 on: March 01, 2021, 03:23:02 AM »
1. Tara & Wil (TAR 2)
2. Chris & Alex (TAR 2)
3. Cyndi & Russell (TAR 4)
4. Ray & Deana (TAR 7)
5. Lyn & Karilyn (TAR 10)
6. Dustin & Kandice (TAR 10 & 11)
7. Carol & Brandy (TAR 16)
8. Brendan & Rachel (TAR 20 & 24)