Archive > Survivor Spoilers

Ponderosa: S 25

<< < (6/8) > >>

Glamazon Racer:
I wish I could watch these! They sound so interesting! :cmas13

I couldn't agree more that the RC/Abi break-up was almost entirely Pete's fault, even though I haven't seen what is said in these videos.

Jobby:

--- Quote from: ugot2bekidinmeny on December 15, 2012, 07:47:48 AM ---The way I see it RC is right.. Abi never gave her a chance to even HEAR her side of the story and Peter caused all this descension between 2 girls which  makes me think he does this a lot in his normal day life.  :lol:

RC and Abi should realize that it was Peter who took down their tribe.

--- End quote ---

It is Pete's fault, but nothing Pete could do if Abi had actually given RC a chance to speak and explain herself. Abi totally bitched out and we saw how it unfolded on the show as well.

That's why I say Abi deserved every bit of what she's getting now. I hope she's embarrass by what she's watching now.

coolio:
Why is everyone saying it's the last Immunity or the last Tribal? Are we seeing a Finale like China's where we have a Final 4 Reward & Immunity challenge? Or is the Jury just misinformed?

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Coolio! on December 15, 2012, 11:44:27 PM ---Why is everyone saying it's the last Immunity or the last Tribal? Are we seeing a Finale like China's where we have a Final 4 Reward & Immunity challenge? Or is the Jury just misinformed?

--- End quote ---

Maybe the jury believe that it is a Final Three. Maybe they don't get informed about that themselves... :cmas5

Jobby:
I don't think they get informed as well..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version