Archive > The Amazing Race 22

TAR 22 Locations/Destinations **Spoilers**

<< < (5/14) > >>

timmyb15:
Several teams apparently on an AIRNZ flight from Auckland to Christchurch landing within the next 30 minutes.  Will keep an eye out, interesting the fact that Christchurch has had the major Earthquake recently yet bouncing back incredibly fast.

georgiapeach:
No...we believe BOTH legs were in BoraBora.

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: timmyb15 on November 17, 2012, 10:42:15 PM ---Several teams apparently on an AIRNZ flight from Auckland to Christchurch landing within the next 30 minutes.  Will keep an eye out, interesting the fact that Christchurch has had the major Earthquake recently yet bouncing back incredibly fast.

--- End quote ---

:bigwelcome to RFF timmyb15!

TARFansurvivor:
Great that Bali seems to be next, both The Amazing Race Asia and The Amazing Race Australia had cool legs there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that the startline off the TAR22 is a perfect pick, just hope that it is the last Los Angeles start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nyoman_SB1:
So excited when i heard that Bali (Indonesia) will be the next leg after Australia. i still can't believe that TAR visit Indonesia 2 seasons in a row. i live in Bali, i hope i can see the teams racing  :hearts:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version