Archive > The Amazing Race 22

TAR 22 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**

<< < (111/131) > >>

Jobby:
First page... guys... first page. *shakes head*

theschnauzers:
A point about the probabilities for the sandcastle task that was being discussed.

It's apparent when a sandcastle had been rebuilt as compared to the ones that had not been checked by any of the teams. I'm not totally sure why they were requiring teams to re-build each sandcastle as it was checked other than to use up time and make the task more difficult, but the practical nature of that instruction in the task certain makes it harder to compute real odds.

Jobby:
Apparently, during the episode, I think Max and Katie said they hope they were making a smart decision by not digging a sandcastle that they know has been rebuilt by another team. Hence, a Lena and Kristy moment could happen here should a team not DIG deep enough for the clue and then went on to rebuild the sandcastle and then all the other teams virtually will assume that there's no clue in there and not find a clue from it. I think it's kind of easy to tell which one was a sandcastle built by the production and which one was rebuilt by the teams based on the wetness of the sand.

Considering the odds, this task could be way harder than the Haybales task in TAR 6 and 15? Because the odds are decreasing exponentially with each clue found, for example, 3 to 4:400 sandcastles for the final three teams 3:whatever that's not been unrolled for the Haybales challenge in TAR 15 and we know there's only 186 of them. The strength required for both tasks are varying but let's not forget the heat factor, dehydration etc.

Theo:
I was wondering, what will happen if a team that wins the Express Pass is eliminated before using Express Pass? I read somewhere that it will be prize for the next leg ???

I just can't imagine what makes Jessica & John completely screwed up at the next leg.

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: Theodorus on March 03, 2013, 08:19:20 PM ---I was wondering, what will happen if a team that wins the Express Pass is eliminated before using Express Pass? I read somewhere that it will be prize for the next leg ???

I just can't imagine what makes Jessica & John completely screwed up at the next leg.

--- End quote ---
Teams can't Express Pass transportation issues, so that might land in their elimination category.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version