The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

Australian Season 3 CONFIRMED for 2014!

<< < (11/52) > >>

SuperTux:

--- Quote from: theamazingracer21 on December 08, 2012, 03:47:44 PM ---I have close my petition. No one was signing (myself and 2 very nice canadian people were the only ones to sign)

--- End quote ---

:cmas7

starrynight:
Sorry, I didn't see it.  This forum is kind of hidden lower down so I guess not many visit it often.  It would probably have been better starting a new thread for it to make it more visible.

theamazingracer21:

--- Quote from: starrynight on December 15, 2012, 01:28:33 PM ---Sorry, I didn't see it.  This forum is kind of hidden lower down so I guess not many visit it often.  It would probably have been better starting a new thread for it to make it more visible.

--- End quote ---
I had it as a very big signature. If you want to start a new one be my guest.

Starrcade:
Really hoping that this gets renewed. Things do look a bit hopefully considering that applications are being hyped and have just closed, along with TARAus2 being one of the most memorable races in recent years.

tarauslover:
Calm down guys, just enjoy the Christmas and New Year break!  :xmas110 We're sure to get some news about the upcoming season very soon. They don't need to rush this season because some of the places they have in mind they want to visit in the summer when it's warmer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version