Other Great Reality Shows > Other Reality TV Shows & News

The Mole (Australian Version)

<< < (13/41) > >>

Air:
I take it back Ally is a goddess <3

ovalorange:
I'm surprised the ratings were that low last night, should be interesting how they turn out for tonight's episode.

I liked the season more tonight, I guess it was less about the introduction stuff and more into the challenges which was good. Though I still detest that there's a quiz at the end of each 3 episodes. Are they really going to drag this out 10 or so weeks with three nights a week?

Ally is the clear superstar of the season <333 I don't think I like any of the guys this season at all, the girls are generally okay. And what's with everyone doing such a crap job of actually completing the challenges?? There's barely anything in the pot! They're all be winning nothing at this rate.

Topita:
Liked episode 2 as the pace picked up a bit. Hope they won't have lost too many viewers..  :(
So far the challenges are heavily borrowed from several Dutch Mole series though.  :funny:

@Kandace, I tried to send you a pm but I'm getting the message your inbox is full.

theamazingracer21:
Last nights episode ratted at 700,000 and 3rd in the time slot. It's not looking good but some shows in Australia have a big turn around in the ratings (House Rules looked like it was a flop but pick up latter in the season)

tarflyonthewall:

--- Quote ---And what's with everyone doing such a crap job of actually completing the challenges?? There's barely anything in the pot! They're all be winning nothing at this rate.
--- End quote ---

I know. I rewatched the Dutch version of the sandbag challenge to compare them, and even though their cast was basically half the size (with an extra woman) and they had worse supplies (a pole broke), our group only took 20kg more than they did.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version