The Amazing Race > Racers Corner

TAR 21 Premiere Discussion! Hosted by TAR 19's Cindy and Ernie!

<< < (5/13) > >>

georgiapeach:
Thanks you two for being here!! :hearts:

I too would like to know...how do you cope with being the strong team with a target on your back? Did Abbie and Ryan just become the team to beat at all costs...or since they can't win the $2 million, will the other teams care??

Air:
My favourites are the Chippendales, the Twinnies, and then everyone else close behind. :lol:

I think WRP did a great job casting this season, and I'll be looking forward to the rest of the season! I want more Twinnies quotes!  :lol3:

Declive:
Favorites are James and Abba , and Gary and Will  :hearts: :luvya: :hearts: :luvya:

I like the blondes , too!!!

I think WRP did a bad job on the route for this Season...  :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

ErnieCindyTAR19:
Indonesia is one of the greatest locations! It was such an interesting culture to learn about and the people were quite welcoming there. We had the best taxi driver - Heru - that we still rave about.  We wish to go back and visit at a more leisurely pace next time!!  For teams that haven't traveled to developing countries, it can be a tough place to navigate. The train stations are quite crowded and when you don't know the language, it can be difficult to communicate with the locals to get directions or any type of help. We did end up drawing pictures quite often in order to convey our urgency and that we were in a race!  Indonesia was one of my favorite places that we traveled to. There's so much culture!

Toronto is a great city! We love it there!  Cindy used to work in a building at Yonge & Shepphard! This was the first trip we took together - and the place we officially called ourselves 'boyfriend & girlfriend' so it's a very special place for us!  There's tons of things to do, you could have a great time in all of the small neighborhoods, or something in the historical buildings, and maybe the pit stop could be the CN tower!

--- Quote from: Leafsfan on September 30, 2012, 10:56:35 PM ---Hey Ernie and Cindy!! How did you find Indonesia and do you think the teams will have a tough time there?

And just a personal question do you think Canada (specifically Toronto) would be a good destination for the race? :lol:

--- End quote ---

ErnieCindyTAR19:
I am SURE Amy & Daniel must be KICKING themselves for telling Abbie & Ryan the location of the woman.  They literally were 30 seconds behind (I guess we'll see the real time difference at the start of the next leg).  It could have been them with the $2 Million chance!!! I think you could see on Amy's face that she was so disappointed, which is completely understandable.

In the beginning of the race, you just really don't know when to / when not to help others out. The first few legs of the race, we were helping other teams all the time. Whenever we had information, Cindy would tell anyone near us. Finally Ernie got so fed up with always sharing information and not many reciprocating, that we stopped helping others.  You just never know and those first few legs, you're just meeting people and you don't want them to have a bad impression of you, so you help them. But if we raced again, we probably wouldn't tell the other teams anything! Information is a huge advantage in the game!

--- Quote from: Polaroid on September 30, 2012, 10:56:59 PM ---Aaaaaaaah so happy to see you here, Ernie & Cindy! :hearts:

To be honest, I don't think it's that big of a twist. It doesn't really make a difference until the last leg, but it does put a bigger target on Abbie & Ryan.

Just wondering what your thoughts are on Amy & Daniel telling Abbie & Ryan the location of the woman with the abacus only to get passed during a foot race.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version