The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

Mystery TAR Sightings - Can You Figure These Out?

<< < (8/30) > >>

Plaidmoon:
OK, it's been a while, but I have another sighting I can't figure out. It was from Kuala Lumpur and the person having the sighting insists it is TAR US. When it was taken isn't clear. I don't recognize the two racers. Maybe it's TAR Israel? Hopefully someone will recognize the racers or the cameraman.

I've asked her when she took the picture. Hopefully she will reply.

Here's the Twitter conversation:

Shing Zee ‏@ZeeShing Jun 25
That moment when you saw the whole production and filming process for The Amazing Race! 😍😍 pic.twitter.com/LfvoX3ttU2

New Jo-Kym ‏@kayewhyam Jun 25
@ZeeShing Omg, at KL Sentral? :OOO

@kayewhyam YEAHHHH.Their next task is to get to some places. So they were waiting for the train to Seremban. SO EXCITING TO SEE THEM RUNNING

@ZeeShing SO COOOL I WANNA JOINNNN. Let's go dei. A train ride to nowhere and back 😁

@kayewhyam HAHAHA we wanted like follow them actually but then, we have class tomorrow so we can't. LET'S GO! ;)

John ‏@johnelmmo 9h
@ZeeShing is this the amazing race US or Canada? And which city is this?

Shing Zee ‏@ZeeShing 9h
@johnelmmo It's the US one. They were in Malaysia for their tasks. :)

Here's the picture:

Plaidmoon:
I've had a reply from Shing Zee.

Plaid Moon ‏@Plaidmoon
@ZeeShing Cool picture. When did you take it? They just finished filming season 25 and I've heard they didn't go to Malaysia. Just curious.

Shing Zee ‏@ZeeShing 19h
@Plaidmoon Thank you? That was taken like a week ago. I don't really know actually, we saw the Amazing Race's envelopes with clues. 😂

So, it appears that she had her TAR sighting around June 25th when she tweeted it. So I doubt it's TAR Israel since they appear to have finished filming a couple of weeks before that. I'm just not sure what it could be. You don't usually see all the equipment for a local race.

However, the woman racer in the picture looks like either Amy or Maya from TAR 25. But what would they have been doing in Kuala Lumpur? Any thoughts?

Plaidmoon:
I have a sighting I can't figure out. I posted it yesterday in the International TAR section, but I thought I'd repost it here where more people will likely see it. The sighting was from Kuala Lumpur and the person having the sighting thinks it is TAR US.  She says it was taken about a week ago and she tweeted it on June 25th. My first thought is that maybe it's TAR Israel, however they finished up a couple of weeks before that. My next thought is that the woman racer looks an awful lot like Maya (or is it Amy?). The same pants and very thin legs. The hair looks similar. The shoes are yellow in other pictures I've seen and aren't yellow here, but maybe they are dirty by this late in the race. The backpack doesn't quite look like a match to me. Also the woman in the picture looks shorter than in the other pictures we have of Amy and Maya.

It might be possible to pass through Kuala Lumpur and Seremban on the way to Singapore, but I rather doubt they did. So if it is one half of Amy and Maya, what were they doing in the train station in Kuala Lumpur? It would also suppose that the memory of the woman tweeting is off by a week or so on the date.

That moment when you saw the whole production and filming process for The Amazing Race! 😍😍 pic.twitter.com/LfvoX3ttU2

@kayewhyam YEAHHHH.Their next task is to get to some places. So they were waiting for the train to Seremban. SO EXCITING TO SEE THEM RUNNING

@ZeeShing SO COOOL I WANNA JOINNNN. Let's go dei. A train ride to nowhere and back 😁

@kayewhyam HAHAHA we wanted like follow them actually but then, we have class tomorrow so we can't. LET'S GO! ;)

John ‏@johnelmmo 9h

Shing Zee ‏@ZeeShing 9h

Plaid Moon ‏@Plaidmoon
@ZeeShing Cool picture. When did you take it? They just finished filming season 25 and I've heard they didn't go to Malaysia. Just curious.

Shing Zee ‏@ZeeShing 19h
@Plaidmoon Thank you? That was taken like a week ago. I don't really know actually, we saw the Amazing Race's envelopes with clues. 😂

Here's the picture:

Any one have any ideas about this? I'm stumped.

Evan_Weinstein:
Doubt it is the US edition, 25th June seems 6 days off the last filming i/we spotted (19th June).

It could be the Philippines edition or the Ukraine's version
--- Quote from: Plaidmoon on July 02, 2014, 08:32:07 AM ---I have a sighting I can't figure out. I posted it yesterday in the International TAR section, but I thought I'd repost it here where more people will likely see it. The sighting was from Kuala Lumpur and the person having the sighting thinks it is TAR US.  She says it was taken about a week ago and she tweeted it on June 25th. My first thought is that maybe it's TAR Israel, however they finished up a couple of weeks before that. My next thought is that the woman racer looks an awful lot like Maya (or is it Amy?). The same pants and very thin legs. The hair looks similar. The shoes are yellow in other pictures I've seen and aren't yellow here, but maybe they are dirty by this late in the race. The backpack doesn't quite look like a match to me. Also the woman in the picture looks shorter than in the other pictures we have of Amy and Maya.

It might be possible to pass through Kuala Lumpur and Seremban on the way to Singapore, but I rather doubt they did. So if it is one half of Amy and Maya, what were they doing in the train station in Kuala Lumpur? It would also suppose that the memory of the woman tweeting is off by a week or so on the date.

John ‏@johnelmmo 9h

Shing Zee ‏@ZeeShing 9h

Plaid Moon ‏@Plaidmoon

Shing Zee ‏@ZeeShing 19h

Here's the picture:

Any one have any ideas about this? I'm stumped.

--- End quote ---

Evan_Weinstein:
Sequesterville??
--- Quote from: Plaidmoon on July 02, 2014, 06:54:53 AM ---I've had a reply from Shing Zee.

Plaid Moon ‏@Plaidmoon

Shing Zee ‏@ZeeShing 19h

So, it appears that she had her TAR sighting around June 25th when she tweeted it. So I doubt it's TAR Israel since they appear to have finished filming a couple of weeks before that. I'm just not sure what it could be. You don't usually see all the equipment for a local race.

However, the woman racer in the picture looks like either Amy or Maya from TAR 25. But what would they have been doing in Kuala Lumpur? Any thoughts?

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version