The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 21: Natalie and Nadiya Anderson "Twin Sisters"

<< < (4/46) > >>

BlooperGuy:

--- Quote from: redskevin88 on August 30, 2012, 05:38:18 AM ---
--- Quote from: BlooperGuy on August 29, 2012, 09:25:01 PM ---They're worse than Keri and Stacey! :eww

--- End quote ---

Don't racist.

--- End quote ---
I'm not racist at all! Don't think just because I don't like them makes you think I'm racist. >:(

georgiapeach:
Moving on. Blooper doesn't seem to like many teams! :lol:

The vid is up in post 2!!! :yess:

We'll be adding in the other teams as we can!

choroneko:

--- Quote from: AmazingRaceAsiaFan on August 29, 2012, 09:39:48 PM ---i know they are Sri Lankan! Im Indian and trust me all South East Asians will be cheering these girls on!  :conf:  there has been only one other South East Asian team on the the Amazing Race (american version) before and they got kicked out on the first episode!  :tantrum  we (Indians) will we watching these girls!

--- End quote ---

Strictly and technically speaking, they're South Asians. Not Southeast.

BlooperGuy:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on August 30, 2012, 12:39:58 PM ---Moving on. Blooper doesn't seem to like many teams! :lol:

The vid is up in post 2!!! :yess:

We'll be adding in the other teams as we can!

--- End quote ---
Thanks. Already got into trouble once.  :lol: Yeah, I'm kinda picky when it comes to teams, but ethnicity has nothing to do with it.

AmazingRaceAsiaFan:
i got this from their insagram! these girls are strong! they are nothing like keri and stacy, the only thing they have in common is being women of color and #teampink hahah

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version