Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 280039 times)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #1125 on: September 13, 2012, 11:39:33 PM »
hi ya..i  :hrt: you all..sorry but i am a dan fan...and if in the f4...dan can get dani to take him off the block...and put up shane..well that is awful bb gameplay, on dani's part..or any bb player....i am very glad dan got shane out..cuz dani was going to take shane..and shane was going to dani to f2, shane is a very nice guy..but he just now started all the kissing on dani..to make SURE..hr stayed in the game..so shane was playing dani..remember julie asked shane..will there be a dating relationship with dani after bb..shane was like..well when you spend 68 days with someone , then went on to say he doesnt know, but i so could tell..he means NO he isnt going to date dani, he just wanted dani to go to the f2.so he could win..so whats wrong with any of them wanting to do the same..even if dan won once..if they are crazy enough to believe it..then JMO dan deserves to win bb again...but i would be great win Ian winning also..i respect you all :<3..i just like dan......they all got..got..they got...dan mist got :lol3:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1126 on: September 13, 2012, 11:54:46 PM »
Thank you Grace!!! :waves:

:hrt:..you all...i wanted to thank everyone here at RFF...texaslady, ugot, bambam..rob, all the fans..just a big thank you to everyone :<3..you guys rock!!!!!

Thank you Grace!  :hugs:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1127 on: September 14, 2012, 12:04:22 AM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 14:

Week 1: Jodi evicted, Willie, HOH, Frank & Kara nominated, Shane wins veto, not used, Kara evicted 5-3
Week 2: Frank, HOH, Willie expelled from BB, JoJo & Shane nominated, Shane wins veto, used on self, Danielle up, JoJo evicted 5-1
Week 3: Shane, HOH, Ashley & Joe nominated, Shane wins veto, used on Ashley, Frank up, coaches back in game, no eviction
Week 4: Danielle, HOH, Frank & Wil nominated, Danielle wins veto, used on Wil, Janelle up, Janelle evicted 8-1
Week 5: Frank, HOH, Joe & Wil nominated, Frank wins veto, not used, Wil evicted 6-2
Week 6: Shane, HOH, Frank & Mike nominated, Frank wins veto, used on self, Jenn up, Mike evicted 5-2
Week 7: Ian, HOH, Ashley & Frank nominated, Frank wins veto, used on self, Joe up, Ashley evicted 5-1
Week 7: Frank, HOH, Dan & Danielle nominated, Jenn wins veto, used on Dan, Britney up, Britney evicted 4-1
Week 8: Ian, HOH, Frank & Jenn nominated, Dan wins veto, used on Jenn, Joe up, Frank evicted 3-1
Week 9: Dan, HOH, Ian & Joe nominated, Ian wins veto, used on self, Danielle up, Joe evicted 3-0
Week 9: Ian, HOH, Jenn & Shane nominated, Shane wins veto, used on self, Danielle up, Jenn evicted 2-0
Week 9: Danielle, HOH, Dan & Ian nominated, Danielle wins veto, used on Dan, Shane up, Shane evicted 1-0
Week 10: Dan, HOH part 1, to be continued...

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1128 on: September 14, 2012, 12:06:00 AM »
unless my Live Feeds are messed up    :duno:   Dan has been in that shower
a loooong time   IMO       OK     we are on a water meter and always hearing
save water     :lol:       OK    I see he is out       :lol:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1129 on: September 14, 2012, 01:20:44 AM »
I don't know why Dani is sobbing on the feeds; when you make a deal with the devil, do you expect it to be "honorable"? 

And Ian, you had it in the bag if you would not have betrayed Boogie and Frank.  Even Dr. Will predicted you for the win before you went over to the devil.

Someday these people will watch the show and see how the dan devil duped them. 

Watching his face on the recent feeds shows the transformation of the unmasking of the devil.  It's downright creepy.  :o :o :o

Actually, I really think Dani will win BB now that Shane is gone.   It will be her and the devil in the F2 most likely and no one will give someone like Dan the win.  As annoying as Dani is and as tired as we are of seeing her pick her face, she is still the decent person.  As long as low life doesn't win, I'll be happy, and if low life wins, well at least the season will be over!!!! 
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 03:00:38 AM by Kate04 »

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1130 on: September 14, 2012, 03:52:38 AM »
I do think religious views may affect one's opinion on Dan's gameplay, although I'm not trying to start a religion war because that's no fun. :lol: I still want Ian to win, but I will admit that Dan has played an insane (in a good way!) game. He's managed to lie and backstab his way to the final 3, and get out of lots of sticky situations. However, he has played a super dirty game so I think he'll have trouble winning Big Brother again.

jiajia12

« Reply #1131 on: September 14, 2012, 05:41:06 AM »
Dan Has like The best record on BB, couldn't less what people think,he's.not proud the way he had to play,but hello this is big brother, Not friends

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1132 on: September 14, 2012, 05:58:54 AM »

Now Dani is telling Ian that she is going to "annihilate" the devil and send him to jury.  Too little too late, Dani, unless you can manage to pull off something.

I hope you do but I have doubts at this point.  :groan:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1133 on: September 14, 2012, 06:01:57 AM »
I do think religious views may affect one's opinion on Dan's gameplay, although I'm not trying to start a religion war because that's no fun. :lol: I still want Ian to win, but I will admit that Dan has played an insane (in a good way!) game. He's managed to lie and backstab his way to the final 3, and get out of lots of sticky situations. However, he has played a super dirty game so I think he'll have trouble winning Big Brother again.

He's gone beyond "super dirty".  Russell played super dirty.  Dan threw his religion under the bus, lied while swearing on a bible and a cross, not to mention his wife.  And to top it off, he TEACHES in a Catholic school.  If he wins, the money will be tainted.  He's rot.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1134 on: September 14, 2012, 06:28:07 AM »
Aaaahhhhh but us Catholics have the cure for rot------it's called confession😜😜
We all need to lighten up!! It's just a stupid game show, that we love, life goes on and the son will come up tomorrow.

jiajia12

« Reply #1135 on: September 14, 2012, 07:28:52 AM »

Now Dani is telling Ian that she is going to "annihilate" the devil and send him to jury.  Too little too late, Dani, unless you can manage to pull off something.

I hope you do but I have doubts at this point.  :groan:

Dan lend her a bottle of mist, not knowing she's already under the mist affect, shes spraying it on Ian under Dan's command. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1136 on: September 14, 2012, 08:10:35 AM »
I think Dan needs to spread some mist on Ian as well. When he talked to Dani he was upset about the way Shane went out but what would have happened if Shane had stayed? UMMMMMM...

Danielle continues to play the innocent, picked on person by Dan. She's done it with every HG. She's the victim. In a way, she has played Boogie's game, poisoning the well so to speak against Dan. She has played a very good game for herself even if she has been misted by Dan. It's not the same as what Dan has done but might get her to final 2 and possibly winning BB14.

As I think about it, it's funny too because like Boogie, she tells the other person, you aren't going to win but I will annihilate XYZ next. Just last night she told Ian that Dan will be annihilated in the final 3 comp. It reminds me a little of Dr. Will, he told the others what he was doing, they just never believed him.  Just my two cents. :)

ETA: I do think she has an emotional personality that allows someone to take advantage of her as Dan has done. That is something I hope she works on when she's out of the house.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 08:14:23 AM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1137 on: September 14, 2012, 10:38:38 AM »
I think Dan needs to spread some mist on Ian as well. When he talked to Dani he was upset about the way Shane went out but what would have happened if Shane had stayed? UMMMMMM...

Danielle continues to play the innocent, picked on person by Dan. She's done it with every HG. She's the victim. In a way, she has played Boogie's game, poisoning the well so to speak against Dan. She has played a very good game for herself even if she has been misted by Dan. It's not the same as what Dan has done but might get her to final 2 and possibly winning BB14.

As I think about it, it's funny too because like Boogie, she tells the other person, you aren't going to win but I will annihilate XYZ next. Just last night she told Ian that Dan will be annihilated in the final 3 comp. It reminds me a little of Dr. Will, he told the others what he was doing, they just never believed him.  Just my two cents. :)

ETA: I do think she has an emotional personality that allows someone to take advantage of her as Dan has done. That is something I hope she works on when she's out of the house.

i agree with this post..word for word...now..Ian..knows dani is lying, cuz ian saw 1st hand when dan voted out shane...her un-real face...like ..you promised ian was going, and all the crying over shane leaving...makes ian know, for a fact....dani wanted him out..not shane..now ian, and dan will talk about this....and by what dan did..by sending shane out..over dani even knowing it..makes ian feel...yep..i can beat dan in the f2..so ian will take dan, now...the plan is for dani to try to get ian to throw the 2nd part hoh to her..so she can throw  dan  the final hoh..and send ian out the door...this is what dan told her..and she did just what he asked of her, now i know ian can win over dani..but ian doesnt know that....ian thinks, dani..has frank, ashley, joe, shane.and even jenn, and if hian wins final hoh..dani has dan also....now ian thinks with dan with him in f2...ian...has joe, shane, brit, frank....from the sounds of it..brit was the only person in the jury..that was saying  about how you played the others..and she seems like she is voting for dan in the f2...frank who knows..that guy is way to bitter..brit is right...ONLY when franks does all his LIES...it was ok....but no one else can lie..only frank can..good gawd :groan:....anyway..tons of  :ghug:..to you texaslady..you guys did a wonderful job this season..like always...hard working people here at RFF :<3
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 10:43:48 AM by Grace23 »
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1138 on: September 14, 2012, 11:07:12 AM »
I didn't watch a lot of the seasons so I have been going on youtube & watching some of the top moments.  I have to say, I am quite disappointed with the endurance comps this season.  I saw some endurance comps in past seasons where people would last for 7 hours.  Now all they do is wait for 2 to be left & cut a deal.  What happened to giving it your all to ensure your safety & not trusting someone else & putting your fate in their hands? lame.

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1139 on: September 14, 2012, 11:44:41 AM »
I'm a huge Ian fan and want him to win, but part of me also believes that if Dan can make it to the final 2 then he absolutely deserves the win.  At the end of the day it's a game with $500,000 prize at the end.  You do what you have to do to win and that's exactly what Dan did.   If he wins then he 100% deserves it.
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1140 on: September 14, 2012, 11:50:28 AM »
I didn't watch a lot of the seasons so I have been going on youtube & watching some of the top moments.  I have to say, I am quite disappointed with the endurance comps this season.  I saw some endurance comps in past seasons where people would last for 7 hours.  Now all they do is wait for 2 to be left & cut a deal.  What happened to giving it your all to ensure your safety & not trusting someone else & putting your fate in their hands? lame.

hi ya :waves:..until bb puts all strangers in that house...and we get a f3..that knows they all must win..we wont see a endurance comp like that...the only real hardcore endurance ..was eveldick...dani, and zack...ed..and zack stayed in that comp for what..like 8 hours..until ed just fell in pure pain....bb now brings back to many hgs from the past to play...and i am soooooooooooooooooooooo sick of seeing jesse come in the bb house every year..as a host...or playing tricks on the hgs..i do not what to see jesse, jeff, jordon, rachel, bredon, anymore....yes i like jeff.and jordon...but...enough already..go back to season 10..that was dan's season..the hgs didnt know anyone in that season...from season 10..till now...bb..has brought back aton of former hgs...i say...stop it bb (:;)  JMO..i  :hrt:..you all

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1141 on: September 14, 2012, 12:09:00 PM »
I hope Ian wins.

I no longer care for Dan at all.

But if Ian is evicted and its Dan and Dani in the f2, I would think Dan would deserve the win.

A dispicable player deserves the win over a totally moronic one!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline phillyherb

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1142 on: September 14, 2012, 01:20:41 PM »
Ian, I want my hammock back, hammock back

I think Ian is trying to get some free babyback ribs from Chillis   :hearts:

jiajia12

« Reply #1143 on: September 14, 2012, 01:24:58 PM »
dan i love you,your such a great person outside the game. fan4life 'suck it' :hrt: :hrt: :<3 :<3

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #1144 on: September 14, 2012, 01:32:19 PM »

I support Danielle in winning the Big Brother 14. H8ers gonna H8

Offline tsanes4824

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #1145 on: September 14, 2012, 01:53:28 PM »
People can say what they want about Danielle, but she deserves to win as much as Dan does. For every antic he has done she has played along with it beautifully. They have complimented each other with their game play and it has worked out well. The only way Dan does not take Danielle to he final two is if he doesn't have a choice and the same with Danielle. Dan wants to go in as coach and student and prove that he has what it takes as a coach to win. People say Danielle is delusional how do you know what she is saying isn't game play on her part. Everyone seems to buy what she says. Danielle has won competitions. Go Dnielle and Go Dan game well played!!!!

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1146 on: September 14, 2012, 01:55:26 PM »
I agree, I love Ian but I am hoping for a Dan/Dani final 2, I mean they have come this far
Misted by Dan Gheesling :)

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1147 on: September 14, 2012, 01:58:52 PM »
I am totally amazed at how Dan has played everyone.

If he makes it to final 2, then he deserves the win, because they all LET HIM GET THERE!!!

If Ian and Dani are smart, they will each take the other and it's a crapshoot as to who will win.

I really don't want Dani to win, simply because she has played just as dishonest a game as Dan, just not as overtly.  She is also nastier about the other guests for no reason.  Dan lied, yes, but he did not trash other players like she has.

I want Ian to win final HOH, and send Dani out in 3rd.

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1148 on: September 14, 2012, 02:04:11 PM »
If it comes down to Dan/Dani in part 3 she is throwing it to him right. So he has to be the one to send Ian out, that will be so sad. But I think Dan winning part 3 will be goodf, cause than he's in final 2 :conf:
Misted by Dan Gheesling :)

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1149 on: September 14, 2012, 02:31:54 PM »
I am apretty sure last night I heard Dani tell Ian that she was disgusted because of how Dan lied to her over and over and she wasn't upset because Shane was gone but because HOW he left and she went on about how she "has not lied in this game" then corrected herself to say, "well except for Frank, but he deserved it"  and then 2 or 3 more times said except for Frank, I did lie to Frank and of course Ian was there to say, eff Frank, he deserved and she yeah yeah yeah'ed along with Ian.

Ummm, has she forgotten about Brit?  DIdn't she spend like 2 or 3 DAYS lieing to Brit?  Or how about Jenn?  didn't she lie to Jenn?  Who the F is she to say, well i t's ok to lie to Frank but it's not ok to lie to everyone else!   

And the fact that just a couple days ago she was "so sick of him" that she wanted him out but suddenly he wins a prize and takes her and she is back to stalking him and throwing herself at him.

Look, is Dan playing a moral game?  hell no!  but last I checked, this game wasn't about being moral.  Did he cross a MORAL lie playing the Bible thing, yeah, probably but I don't remember him actually swearing on the Bible, did he?  Even if he did, IT'S A GAME!!!!!  I know he swore on Chelsea and all that, but really, again, it's a flipping game!   You do whatever you have to do to get to the end, and this is how he has chosen to play it this time.   But he has not gotten personal with the players as Dani has done.  She has crossed a personal line with her trash talking, stalking BS that *I* think is crossing the line!  When Brit was on the block and doing all that trashing, I hated it, I thought that really crossed a line. It's one thing to be manipulative and lay the game, it's another thing to get personal and ugly when playing the game and that's how Dani has played it the entire time.  I mean let's face it, she's only stayed there this long BECAUSE of Dan!  She wouldnt be there had other people not protected her.

There's my rant for the day :) :ghug: