Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 281541 times)

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #975 on: September 13, 2012, 12:16:50 AM »
Ian & Dan nominated!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!  :tup:

I feel for you not being able to go to sleep when you need to . . . At least you'll be able to catch up soon enough. 

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #976 on: September 13, 2012, 12:19:13 AM »

Danielle can taste the money; she's panting at the bit I am sure  :lol3:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #977 on: September 13, 2012, 12:21:12 AM »
Ian & Dan nominated!!!

Damn, I was hoping and Ian,Dan,Dani final 3, but looks like a Shane Dan Dani final.

Maybe Ian shouldda stuck with Boogie and Frank  :lol:

Offline irelen

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #978 on: September 13, 2012, 12:23:44 AM »
I just wanted to say....a lot of thing much worse than gameplay have been done in the name of God/Allah/etc. It's not our place to judge others' actions. His actions are far less offensive than the one season, I think when Natalie and her cronies were there. I was offended by them, and it takes a LOT to offend me. I don't believe that in the end we are judged by God for every little mistake, but rather by the sum total of our life. As for BB, I think Dan has played the QP like a bunch of fiddles, and would be more than happy to see him win, although in some aspects it is unfair. Bringing back past hg's is like taking a a Barry Bonds and letting him play little league.

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #979 on: September 13, 2012, 12:29:29 AM »
This was the absolute worst combo that could have happened, regardless of who you want to win, as far as being an exciting ending.  It would have been so much more exciting if Dan was the one who voted Ian out, or if Ian had won HOH & Dani had to choose between Dan & Shane. It's so obvious that Shane isn't going to pull a great move.  If I'm wrong and he actually votes Dan out I will delete this post tomorrow so that I don't look stupid.  I'm going to try to go to sleep now and not fret about what I am missing on the live feeds, even though it's probably not going to be anything interesting & not start making up crazy scenarios in my head like Dani decided to use the POV on Dan and he votes Shane out.....must...go......to........sleep

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #980 on: September 13, 2012, 12:35:08 AM »
I just wanted to say....a lot of thing much worse than gameplay have been done in the name of God/Allah/etc. It's not our place to judge others' actions. His actions are far less offensive than the one season, I think when Natalie and her cronies were there. I was offended by them, and it takes a LOT to offend me. I don't believe that in the end we are judged by God for every little mistake, but rather by the sum total of our life. As for BB, I think Dan has played the QP like a bunch of fiddles, and would be more than happy to see him win, although in some aspects it is unfair. Bringing back past hg's is like taking a a Barry Bonds and letting him play little league.

I hear what you are saying but when you have a teacher (supposedly a role model)  in a Catholic school swear on a bible and a cross, lies to win money, that's just about as low as it gets.  Goes beyond where BB's lowest of the low have gone. 

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #981 on: September 13, 2012, 12:38:00 AM »

Goodnight Jana.  Pleasant dreams and not of BB  :waves:
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 12:48:26 AM by Kate04 »

jiajia12

« Reply #982 on: September 13, 2012, 12:40:00 AM »

I hear what you are saying but when you have a teacher (supposedly a role model)  in a Catholic school swear on a bible and a cross, lies to win money, that's just about as low as it gets.  Goes beyond where BB's lowest of the low have gone.

are you jerry?

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #983 on: September 13, 2012, 01:13:39 AM »
Danielle out of shower, fully robed and has a face mask on.

Why does Caesar Romero come to mind????? :eww

jiajia12

« Reply #984 on: September 13, 2012, 04:12:33 AM »
So basically Dani want to use the veto on Dan :lol: Than want Dan :ascared to vote out Ian ,will Hope Dan votes out S :lol: :lol:hane, suck it

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #985 on: September 13, 2012, 04:16:26 AM »
She is thinking of using it on Dan really, is she scared that Shane will vote Dan out or something. She just wants Dan to get rid of Ian (:;)
Misted by Dan Gheesling :)

jiajia12

« Reply #986 on: September 13, 2012, 06:59:06 AM »
I think Dan will get rid of Shane if given an oppoturnity tommorow :wohoo

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #987 on: September 13, 2012, 07:32:04 AM »
I'm not sure what Dan will do if she uses the veto on him. He has talked about wanting Ian and Shane out. I think if given the opportunity he should take out Shane because even though Ian might be harder to beat in the final 2....at least Ian would take him to the final 2. This way he guarantees that he's at least sitting there. Shane would take Danielle to the finals if he won.

Pretty hard to win the 500k if you are not even in the finals.  :lol:

Offline kristykgs

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #988 on: September 13, 2012, 07:57:34 AM »
I don't think Dani will use the veto. Right now she is sitting pretty. Either Shane or Dan will take her to the F2. As much as I want her to use it on Dan, so he can vote out Shane, I honestly think it would be a stupid game play move on her part cause Ian won't take her to F2. But I can dream that she will and Ian will be part of the F3. I want him to win

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #989 on: September 13, 2012, 08:47:20 AM »
Dan will join the winners return in 4th club with Dr Will and Jordan

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #990 on: September 13, 2012, 09:04:31 AM »
Ian & Dan nominated!!!

Damn, I was hoping and Ian,Dan,Dani final 3, but looks like a Shane Dan Dani final.

I dont know about that...Dan does not like his fate in someone else's hands. He just might come off the block to ensure he is safe and not have to depend on Shane to keep him. Dan does not want to take the risk of Shane pulling a fast one knowing how close they are. Time will tell. Cant wait.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #991 on: September 13, 2012, 09:23:55 AM »
So, reading the feed transcripts from (cough) somewhere else, it appears that Dani is going to take Dan down with the Veto, so that Dan can vote Ian out and keep Shane's hands clean???

If this comes about, Dan is guaranteed F2, because we all know he will get prettyboy Shane out, so that both Dani and Ian will take him to F2.

If Dani does do this, thinking that Dan will keep Shane (who she has shown time and time again that she wants to keep) I will crap myself LOL.

The other thought is that Dani does not want to really have Shane in F3, as she knows she will lose to him, but doesn't want to ever vote him out, so she wants Dan to get rid of him.

Either way...

GO DAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #992 on: September 13, 2012, 09:34:21 AM »
So, reading the feed transcripts from (cough) somewhere else, it appears that Dani is going to take Dan down with the Veto, so that Dan can vote Ian out and keep Shane's hands clean???

If this comes about, Dan is guaranteed F2, because we all know he will get prettyboy Shane out, so that both Dani and Ian will take him to F2.

If Dani does do this, thinking that Dan will keep Shane (who she has shown time and time again that she wants to keep) I will crap myself LOL.

The other thought is that Dani does not want to really have Shane in F3, as she knows she will lose to him, but doesn't want to ever vote him out, so she wants Dan to get rid of him.

Either way...

GO DAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooh   I like............I am still hoping for a Dan/Ian Final 2     :)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #993 on: September 13, 2012, 09:39:41 AM »
Reading the discussion this morning I'm remembering that old saying. Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.

Will tonight be an epic show or an epic fail?  :umn:

Pledge: I would like to see an Dan/Ian final 2, the old mastermind vs the young one. (Although, I think Danielle is more of a mastermind than I've given her credit for. She can lie with impunity!)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #994 on: September 13, 2012, 09:57:47 AM »
omg I would die with happiness if Danielle took off Dan and then Dan voted out Shane. :lol:

jiajia12

« Reply #995 on: September 13, 2012, 10:17:29 AM »
I think Dan would vote out Shane,if Dani give him the oppoturnity. I think he has to guranteed F2,Shane won't take him, he won't vote for Dan anyway if he was in the jury, so Hope byebye Shane.

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #996 on: September 13, 2012, 10:42:27 AM »
Can someone please explain the final HOH to me?  I know there are 2 parts, but I don't really understand how it works?

jiajia12

« Reply #997 on: September 13, 2012, 10:47:12 AM »
1st part Endurance
2nd part Memory task
Final part  give answer  to match jurors statements

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #998 on: September 13, 2012, 10:47:33 AM »
Can someone please explain the final HOH to me?  I know there are 2 parts, but I don't really understand how it works?

There are 3 parts.

First part, all 3 final houseguests compete.  There is one winner who advances to part 3.

part 2 has the two leftovers compete.  Winner of that one advances to part 3

Part 3 has the two individual winners compete.  The winner of that is the final HOH and evicts one person.

Final two then face the jury.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #999 on: September 13, 2012, 10:56:06 AM »
On a different subject, I hear that Brendon and Rachel finally tied the knot!

Hope all turns out well for them both!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.