Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 279953 times)

jiajia12

Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #950 on: September 12, 2012, 10:12:59 PM »

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #951 on: September 12, 2012, 10:15:57 PM »
Dang! Looks good, can't wait!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #952 on: September 12, 2012, 10:43:15 PM »
Here is an interesting idea I saw posted elsewhere.  How about replacing Julie Chen with Jeff as the host?  He does such a great job with the interviews he could add a totally different touch and liven up the place a bit.  :hearts:

I can't stand the chenbot, and I say this is a brillant idea, but Jeff doesnt want to do it, I would even accept the zingbot as a replacement anyone but the chenbot, get that woman OFF my television set.

thank you rant is now over for the moment  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

I completely agree; enough is enough of Julie Chen already.  She is one big negative about eviction nights, knowing she will be running the show.

What makes you think that Jeff doesn't want to do it.  When Julie had Jeff on earlier in the season, he cracked a joke that look where SHE is and look where HE is in regard to BB?  I think he'd be great and what a pleasant change!!!

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #953 on: September 12, 2012, 10:49:32 PM »
Still no feeds? :o

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #954 on: September 12, 2012, 10:50:48 PM »
Here is an interesting idea I saw posted elsewhere.  How about replacing Julie Chen with Jeff as the host?  He does such a great job with the interviews he could add a totally different touch and liven up the place a bit.  :hearts:

I can't stand the chenbot, and I say this is a brillant idea, but Jeff doesnt want to do it, I would even accept the zingbot as a replacement anyone but the chenbot, get that woman OFF my television set.

thank you rant is now over for the moment  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

I completely agree; enough is enough of Julie Chen already.  She is one big negative about eviction nights, knowing she will be running the show.

What makes you think that Jeff doesn't want to do it.  When Julie had Jeff on earlier in the season, he cracked a joke that look where SHE is and look where HE is in regard to BB?  I think he'd be great and what a pleasant change!!!

that should have said  IF JEFF DOESNT WANT TO DO IT.......DUH  I forgot a word, was typing toooooo fast ...........SEE WHAT THE CHENBOT DOES TO ME AND MY BLOOD PRESSURE...........bah!  :colors :colors :iok :iok
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #955 on: September 12, 2012, 10:53:04 PM »
A special thanks to all the people who have worked so hard to bring us the information and feeds and excitement on the boards this summer!!!  You are a great group  :hearts:

I find myself in a good (I hope) position of feeling that anyone BUT Dan will be a good winner as far as I am concerned.  Dan lost me when he basically threw his religion under the bus for the sake of greed and THEN on top of it, blamed it on wanting to bring money home to Chelsea.  Lying on a bible and a cross for money goes beyond EVEN BB typical tactics.    :knuckles:

So, Shane, Mr. Captain America would be a model of niceness and avoidance of drama, Ian, of course has a likeability and smart factor and his love of the game is impressive, Dani is annoying but she has won challenges.  Any of the above is fine with me!!!!  BUT PLEASE JURY NO DAN THE EVIL MAN!!  :groan:

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #956 on: September 12, 2012, 10:55:00 PM »
My gut says dan won pov:x

But yay danielle last girl standing and in f3 <33

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #957 on: September 12, 2012, 11:00:44 PM »
I'm kind of surprised so many of ya'll think Jeff would be a great host.  I just personally think he sucks at the interviews.  He doesn't have it together at all.  He reads questions that have already been asked and even admits sometimes he doesn't know what's going on.  Just my opinion.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #958 on: September 12, 2012, 11:00:57 PM »
My gut says dan won pov:x

But yay danielle last girl standing and in f3 <33

Can you change your avatar to Dan please. :lol:

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #959 on: September 12, 2012, 11:01:18 PM »
FEEDS ARE UP!!!

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #960 on: September 12, 2012, 11:01:41 PM »
Oh i did it like a week ago polaroid lol

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #961 on: September 12, 2012, 11:16:14 PM »

Big Brother Updaters
RFF Frantic Poster

Re: BB14 Live Feed Updates Thursday EVICTION DAY 9/13/12

« Reply #4 on: Today at 11:10:34 PM »

Dani wants to know what the guys talk about.  Dan responds that he asks the questions, doesn't answer them.

Shane, that's true.

Shane was going to say he was gay when he first came into the house

Given the way, Shane has been stalked all summer by Dani, I bet he wishes he had gone with that plan from the beginning!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #962 on: September 12, 2012, 11:36:48 PM »
I'm so glad I waited around for 30 plus hours so I could hear the guys talk about Jackass while watching Dani attack her pimples in the HOH bathroom.  And the sad thing is I really need to go to bed, but I have FOMO (fear of missing out) so I'm actually fighting sleep for this insanity.  This show really needs to hurry up and get over with so I can resume normal activities.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 11:40:05 PM by JanaC »

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #963 on: September 12, 2012, 11:37:22 PM »
I'm so glad I waited around for 30 plus hours so I could hear the guys talk about Jackass while watching Dani attack her pimples in the HOH bathroom.  This show really needs to hurry up and get over so I can resume normal activities.

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #964 on: September 12, 2012, 11:47:25 PM »
I'm not getting any sleep, sneaking on the live feeds on my phone at work, looking up useless information on Delusionelle, dreaming about these jokers at night and I have a DVR that's about to burst from all the shows I have been neglecting....It's been weeks & I have no idea whats going on with the Kardashians or the Real Housewives.......I'm in a bubble & no more informed about the outside world than these houseguests, it's got to stop!

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #965 on: September 12, 2012, 11:51:55 PM »
Okay you win im not that bad

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #966 on: September 12, 2012, 11:52:35 PM »
Good possibility that Danielle won Veto (:;)  She was just called to the DR and Shane tells her to get her veto

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #967 on: September 12, 2012, 11:54:24 PM »
Okay you win im not that bad
I think my friends and family are scheduling an intervention.  I think they're probably right.  I might possibly need a 12-step program.

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #968 on: September 12, 2012, 11:55:20 PM »
Good possibility that Danielle won Veto (:;)  She was just called to the DR and Shane tells her to get her veto
I thought he said "get your vino", as in wine.  But I could very easily be wrong. I must be wrong because I just cross-checked a couple sites and they all said veto. Damn.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #969 on: September 13, 2012, 12:01:10 AM »
brb crying :(

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #970 on: September 13, 2012, 12:04:55 AM »
sombody putted up a 10 second preview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uZJ1gJnvpLw

Thanks for this little tidbit to set the tone for what will be.

Poor Britney is also delusional.  She never had a chance.  She kept saying that she quit her job and left her new husband to do this, implying that she was going to come out a winner.  But as sweet as she is, she's not a BB winner but I wouldn't mind if she took fan favorite (again).  I'm probably delusional, but the one I'd really like to take FF is Frank.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 12:13:42 AM by Kate04 »

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #971 on: September 13, 2012, 12:06:51 AM »
Ian & Dan nominated!!!

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #972 on: September 13, 2012, 12:08:13 AM »
So I doubt she will take Dan down and put Ian up, that gives Shane the vote  :oh

Hope she can convince him to keep Dan.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #973 on: September 13, 2012, 12:14:50 AM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 14:

Week 1: Jodi evicted, Willie, HOH, Frank & Kara nominated, Shane wins veto, not used, Kara evicted 5-3
Week 2: Frank, HOH, Willie expelled from BB, JoJo & Shane nominated, Shane wins veto, used on self, Danielle up, JoJo evicted 5-1
Week 3: Shane, HOH, Ashley & Joe nominated, Shane wins veto, used on Ashley, Frank up, coaches back in game, no eviction
Week 4: Danielle, HOH, Frank & Wil nominated, Danielle wins veto, used on Wil, Janelle up, Janelle evicted 8-1
Week 5: Frank, HOH, Joe & Wil nominated, Frank wins veto, not used, Wil evicted 6-2
Week 6: Shane, HOH, Frank & Mike nominated, Frank wins veto, used on self, Jenn up, Mike evicted 5-2
Week 7: Ian, HOH, Ashley & Frank nominated, Frank wins veto, used on self, Joe up, Ashley evicted 5-1
Week 7: Frank, HOH, Dan & Danielle nominated, Jenn wins veto, used on Dan, Britney up, Britney evicted 4-1
Week 8: Ian, HOH, Frank & Jenn nominated, Dan wins veto, used on Jenn, Joe up, Frank evicted 3-1
Week 9: Dan, HOH, Ian & Joe nominated, Ian wins veto, used on self, Danielle up, Joe evicted 3-0
Week 9: Ian, HOH, Jenn & Shane nominated, Shane wins veto, used on self, Danielle up, Jenn evicted 2-0
Week 9: Danielle, HOH,  Dan & Ian nominated, Danielle wins veto, to be continued...

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #974 on: September 13, 2012, 12:15:40 AM »
Ian & Dan nominated!!!

Damn, I was hoping and Ian,Dan,Dani final 3, but looks like a Shane Dan Dani final.