Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 279926 times)

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #800 on: September 08, 2012, 11:18:10 PM »
oh my, it sure does!

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #801 on: September 09, 2012, 03:05:53 AM »
I have never been a big fan of Jenn, but I thought she would at lease fight to stay in the game, since she said she's a player. Why in the world isn't she trying to fight to be in there, Britney my girl lol at lease she tried. All Jenn is doing is isolate herself from the others, that girl need to get her act together and fight, she has a lot of info she can use, even Dan was concerned that she might talk. Come on Jenn, stir the pot  :knuckles:  :knuckles:  :lol3:  :lol3:

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #802 on: September 09, 2012, 02:54:09 PM »
Trying to find anything going on in L.A. tonight that they may be going to......found one movie premiere:

September 9 - Warner Bros. Entertainment's "Whiteout" starring Kate Beckinsale and Gabriel Macht - the Mann's Village Theater

I still think since they said "an evening with the stars" that they might be going to the observatory, since they told them to dress comfortably

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #803 on: September 09, 2012, 03:56:41 PM »
Trying to find anything going on in L.A. tonight that they may be going to......found one movie premiere:

September 9 - Warner Bros. Entertainment's "Whiteout" starring Kate Beckinsale and Gabriel Macht - the Mann's Village Theater

I still think since they said "an evening with the stars" that they might be going to the observatory, since they told them to dress comfortably

LOLOLOL

So much for Dani's panic to get pageant ready if that is the case.

I wonder if Jenn will use this time to try to work on Dan and Ian.  She could make a good case that she is less of a threat than Dani, and that Shane will never cut Dani loose over one of them.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #804 on: September 09, 2012, 09:01:08 PM »
Just watched Sunday's episode:

Made note of the following:

1)I like Ian more and more, I hope he wins.

2) Shane and Jenn are just basically useless.

3) Danielle is a pure floater. She goes along with whatever scenario that she perceives the strongest players want. I saw her totally flip from pushing Frank out to pushing Janelle out. Then she did it again tonight. Its not that she changes her mind. Rather, she is all hyped about one eviction and then others (in this case, Dan) talk to her strongly and she totally flips with the same passion she had just a few minutes before about evicting someone else.

4) I dont like Dan at all. I hope Ian wakes up. In his first season, he was very likeable. Play the game but dont talk so much ****, Dan. You can be a game player and make game changing moves but you can do it without being a jerk.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

jiajia12

« Reply #805 on: September 10, 2012, 02:17:39 AM »
I think the realization this might be his last shot to make the best future for Chlesea and his future kids gotten to Dan, he's also doing what production wants proving a villain for the season

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #806 on: September 10, 2012, 04:01:23 AM »
 :hello2:  took a break from this...had to it was getting to me...lol
This part was said by Dan while he was alone...he said this while Frank was still HOH, " i want to be the only past winner coach to go to the end with his team member Danielle...this is Dan's goal, to go from almost out the door in the beginning, enter the game and now to the end with Danielle. 
Dan has made it clear that is his first goal...i'm sure his final speech will be that Danielle sent the houseguest out the door to the jury. 
I very much dislike how he is playing the game and hope that Shane and Ian start discussing what has been said.   You would think if Ian is as smart as he seems he would be processing what doesn't add up with Dan, and i hope he goes on the block, and he gets cut loose.  He is wicked devious, Britney was right, they should of got rid of Dan while he was still in as a coach, would have got rid of a season of whiney Danielle, and Devious Dan in one swoop!  I think i would have rather seen Janie in it now...

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #807 on: September 10, 2012, 04:05:18 AM »
After watching tonight show, and Danielle couldn't vote to evict Shane, I wouldn't be surprise if Dan doesn't vote to keep Dani. At first I always thought he didn't care if he won the big money, he just wanted bragging rights to be the only one to get his player and him to the f2, but now I think he wants to win the big money. I love the fact that everything he wants, like Ian out, and Ian wins pov and hoh, foiled his plan, the he wants Shane out and Shane wins pov and that plan is foiled   :lol3:  :lol3: I want Ian to win the whole thing  :ghug:

jiajia12

« Reply #808 on: September 10, 2012, 05:50:44 AM »
Good/evil Dan to take put Ian/Shane  :conf:

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #809 on: September 10, 2012, 10:43:51 AM »
Really not liking Dan anymore, and hoping Ian and Shane wise up. I do know it is a game, but for me, Dan being a teacher at a Catholic school and having so much influence over students, teaching them that winning at any cost is acceptable, is over the line. I lose respect, as well, for those that swear on their crosses, marriage, children, bibles,etc.  I know Dan is a fave for many, and he was for me in season 10, but this is just my opinion. I respect all others views and favorites.
I will say it has been a hard season to root for the players, although I did love Janelle.
Albert, I think we are almost always in agreement, loved your previous post.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #810 on: September 10, 2012, 10:45:28 AM »
Hopes Dan gets nominated :lol:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #811 on: September 10, 2012, 11:29:34 AM »
It's a done deal.

Shane will use the veto on himself.

Ian will put up Danielle. She already knows and even told Ian it's ok.

Jenn knows she is going and she's fine with it. Said she is glad to make it to F5. Jenn will be evicted by 2-0 vote.

Ian truly believes he will be in the F2 with Dan. Dan does not intend to take him to the end.

Ian can't play in the next HOH. Dan, Danielle and Shane plans on taking Ian out if he does not win the veto.  It all comes down to the VETO! If Ian doesn't win, he is TOAST! 

jiajia12

« Reply #812 on: September 10, 2012, 11:34:10 AM »
Dan is having a meltdown without memphis,THIS IS NOT HIM OBVIOUSLY :tup: edited DANFANS4EVER.
IT JUST SUCKS PRODUCTION FORCE HIM TO PLAY THE VILLAIN ROLE.BECAUSE IT WAS A DEAL TO KEEP HIM IN THE GAME,IF FRANK GOES. TOO OBVIOUS/

Please do NOT make rude comments addressed to your fellow posters.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 07:59:54 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #813 on: September 10, 2012, 12:54:26 PM »
If dan and dani are smart they will throw this next hoh to shane. unless ian gets pov he is going home no matter what. Then shane can't compete in the final pov and dan and dani are f2. It may seem risky but everything is risky at this point

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #814 on: September 10, 2012, 01:18:25 PM »
If they were smart, they would vote out Danielle.  She is a much bigger threat to win than Jenn.

Offline cbird

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #815 on: September 10, 2012, 01:25:05 PM »
I feel like we are all sitting around waiting until Dan get to the final two. Everyone thinks Dan is so trustworthy because of him and Memphis' realationship the last time Dan played. What I dont get is how people dont see that he is using that trust to his advantage, he has a final two with Jenn, Ian, and Danielle I dont get why Jen wouldnt spill everything like how she has a final two or how dan wanted IAN gone in the double eviction or that Dan's second choice to go was Shane. All Jen has to do is tell Ian and Shane about Dan wanting them both out and then Ian would put up Dan and Shane and Jenn would vote him out. Ian is so blinded by having Julie say "welcome quack pack" and having a renegade final two with Dan that he doesnt see that Dan is completely using him, there were plenty of people for Dan to put up in the DE and he choice Ian, this late in the game if someone is telling you they are taking you to the final two and then putting u up in the next breath is not a good sign.

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #816 on: September 10, 2012, 01:28:47 PM »
If they were smart, they would vote out Danielle.  She is a much bigger threat to win than Jenn.
yeah i know but shane won't do it. And ian won't because of his dang obsession that the quack pack is final 4. It's too risky for dan to bring it up cause they won't go for it.

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #817 on: September 10, 2012, 01:36:33 PM »
Yep. Ian is so blinded by his freaking fantasy of them all quacking its ridiculous. Dan is going to be in the f2. Who with depends on how the comps turn out. Dan won't win but I think he knows that. He just wants the kudos and the 50 grand.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #818 on: September 10, 2012, 01:53:48 PM »
If dan and dani are smart they will throw this next hoh to shane. unless ian gets pov he is going home no matter what. Then shane can't compete in the final pov and dan and dani are f2. It may seem risky but everything is risky at this point

Doesn't work that way.  All of the F3 get to compete in the 3 part final HOH.  So, doesn't matter who gets HOH (Dan please, to be totally safe) it is only the HOH and Veto holder who are totally safe.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #819 on: September 10, 2012, 02:01:45 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 14:

Week 1: Jodi evicted, Willie, HOH, Frank & Kara nominated, Shane wins veto, not used, Kara evicted 5-3
Week 2: Frank, HOH, Willie expelled from BB, JoJo & Shane nominated, Shane wins veto, used on self, Danielle up, JoJo evicted 5-1
Week 3: Shane, HOH, Ashley & Joe nominated, Shane wins veto, used on Ashley, Frank up, coaches back in game, no eviction
Week 4: Danielle, HOH, Frank & Wil nominated, Danielle wins veto, used on Wil, Janelle up, Janelle evicted 8-1
Week 5: Frank, HOH, Joe & Wil nominated, Frank wins veto, not used, Wil evicted 6-2
Week 6: Shane, HOH, Frank & Mike nominated, Frank wins veto, used on self, Jenn up, Mike evicted 5-2
Week 7: Ian, HOH, Ashley & Frank nominated, Frank wins veto, used on self, Joe up, Ashley evicted 5-1
Week 7: Frank, HOH, Dan & Danielle nominated, Jenn wins veto, used on Dan, Britney up, Britney evicted 4-1
Week 8: Ian, HOH, Frank & Jenn nominated, Dan wins veto, used on Jenn, Joe up, Frank evicted 3-1
Week 9: Dan, HOH, Ian & Joe nominated, Ian wins veto, used on self, Danielle up, Joe evicted 3-0
Week 9: Ian, HOH, Jenn & Shane nominated, Shane wins veto, used on self, Danielle up,  to be continued...

jiajia12

« Reply #820 on: September 10, 2012, 02:04:34 PM »
BYE BYE JENN WONT MISS YOU, :hrt: :yess: :yess: :yess:

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #821 on: September 10, 2012, 02:10:39 PM »

Gbye <3

I actually l think Danielles going, :'(

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #822 on: September 10, 2012, 02:12:55 PM »

Gbye <3

I actually l think Danielles going, :'(

I freakin LOVE your new Avatar LOL.  The look on Ian's face during that was PRICELESS

Offline brotherskeeper

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #823 on: September 10, 2012, 02:14:34 PM »
Just waiting for Dan to stab Ian in the back. Why didn't Ian replace Shane with Dan instead of Danielle? Oh, the sweet (and stupid) ignorance of youth!

Offline cbird

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #824 on: September 10, 2012, 02:20:59 PM »
I want to know if it came down to it who Danielle would choose between Shane and Dan. At first I thought Dan bc Shane hasnt shown her affection in weeks, but then again Danielle doesnt seem like the type to let go. I cant read shane I wonder if he will vote Dani out, bc in the end that is the better move she is way stronger than Jenn, it will cripple Dan and Jenn and Shane would have a better chance at winning hoh. Since there is an eviction shown Wednesday how will everything work for thursdays show will it all be live or will we know the new HOH before thursdays show??