Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 280012 times)

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #750 on: September 08, 2012, 08:04:20 AM »
Danielle win the veto and save Shane please :lol:

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #751 on: September 08, 2012, 08:38:16 AM »
Danielle win the veto and save Shane please :lol:
I don't think she would save Shane.  First of all she would know Dan would go up.  She is more allied w/ him now.  I actually think if Shane doesn't win it that her & Dan will vote Shane out.  Dani told Dan that she agrees it's time for him to go.  She has been distancing herself from him all day yesterday & he was clearly getting on her nerves.  She knows at this point that everyone has to go at some point. We'll see

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #752 on: September 08, 2012, 08:58:54 AM »
Interesting! We'll see if you are right Paisley! It could be morphomatic tonight. Jenn has studied the faces and Dan was really studying hard tonight.

Yeh...should be interesting!  When I was looking at Jenn's and Jodi's pictures, and then Janelle's and Ashleys', I started to notice similar posturing/positions of their heads and faces.  As a Photoshopper, I can tell you that's the key element in successfully morphing portrait photographs.  I'm not sure about two of my guesses (Joe/Danielle and Shane/Boogie), but the rest I can see clear as day morphing easily together.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #753 on: September 08, 2012, 08:59:37 AM »
The only way any of these people have a chance to win the 500k is to evict Dan.

If Dan isnt evicted, any of the rest of them could get second place.

I hope that Ian is able to backdoor Dan.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #754 on: September 08, 2012, 10:48:49 AM »
I can't believe these idiots are just letting Dan skate by. Shane and Jenn? Are you kidding me, Ian? Those are your two biggest threats? They really should just crown Dan as the winner right now because none of these contestants know how to play the game.

I wouldn't care what type of deal I had with Dan, none of these contestants are going to beat him in the end. If they don't realize it, Dan deserves to win this game. Shane and Jenn are no threat to Ian at all, why would you leave Dan in the house? YOU CAN'T BEAT HIM! I think its pretty simple. Unless this is a plan to back door Dan, I just don't understand this move. But really, what is the point of trying to back door him, he is playing in the veto anyway, so if he your target, you might as well just put him on the block right now.

jiajia12

« Reply #755 on: September 08, 2012, 10:57:40 AM »
its a different thing from watching to playing,I am sure everybody would be able to win if they played, blahblah blahblahgive ian a break

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #756 on: September 08, 2012, 11:44:34 AM »
I think, if Shane doesn't win the POV himself, he'll be going home.  He's too big a physical threat against them all for the final endurance.  Dan and Ian will want him gone, so they have a better chance in that one.

jiajia12

« Reply #757 on: September 08, 2012, 12:04:13 PM »
More like a jury threat.Endurance.I think Ian could.beat him,and Dan,Jen,dani can beat him at questions

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #758 on: September 08, 2012, 01:54:46 PM »
good job ian (dan :-[)  now praying to god Jenn or Shane dont win the veto, :lol3: :lol3:
but than again its the one with memory and faces,bye SHANE :hrt:

with you allll the way :tup:...dan was like super fast during his season with this veto..and i just know it is the face match veto..i just feel it.....i hope shane gets all like..wth..who is that....come on dan..sending good vibes for dan the man>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>to win pov>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>vibes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dan win pov>>>>>>>>>>>good vibes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dan win pov>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>good vibes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>go dan win pov>>>>>
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #759 on: September 08, 2012, 02:12:02 PM »
The only thing throwing me off is why such an elaborate build if it's just the morph game?

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #760 on: September 08, 2012, 02:24:09 PM »
The only thing throwing me off is why such an elaborate build if it's just the morph game?

i really dont know janac, it might not even be the morph..just guessing..hell they might have to climb moutains..swim in deep waters.....go to the lowest valley..then go back and do it all over again :lol3:..idk..but

on a sidenote...good vibes to dan the man to win pov>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>go dan win pov>>>>>>>good vibes>>>>>>>
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #761 on: September 08, 2012, 02:40:20 PM »
dan........get your azz up..and study...cuz if jenn wins this pov it is over...get up dan (:;).. now i love you in the bb game..and grace is doing allllllllllllllll she can with my magic powers :conf:....so get your...azz...up...and...study...anything in that house..but ..

on a sidenote ..dan please win pov ..good vibes>>>>>>>>>>>>>for dan the man>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>good vibes to dan the man to win pov>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>vibes>>>>>>for dan the man...vibes>>>>>win pov>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #762 on: September 08, 2012, 02:56:21 PM »
forgive me..cuz what i am going to say is off topic from bb..i just got a call from my dear friend's daughter..my friend is safe now...but she was wanting to kill herself..they will not..the hospital that is..let me see her for 48 hours..atlease she is safe..i deal with this everyday..cuz it is what i do as my job..please..if everyone can pray for her..i know in my heart she just wanted someone to care..and was not going to end her life...but if someone talks that way..always remember..they could mean it..and if you have to call the police or anyone to get to them..please..DO IT..cuz you never know..thank you all, so much for your thoughts and prayers..for this woman..God Bless.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #763 on: September 08, 2012, 03:50:27 PM »
I think, if Shane doesn't win the POV himself, he'll be going home.  He's too big a physical threat against them all for the final endurance.  Dan and Ian will want him gone, so they have a better chance in that one.

i so agree with you :hrt..i like shane...but........not to win bb................
now dan, just to be safe............win that pov..................................dan the man.............................win pov>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>win pov dan the man>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #764 on: September 08, 2012, 04:28:36 PM »
If this tweet from Memphis to Kristen means what I think it means, Ian is in for one heckuva surprise after BB ends!   :conf:  I'm thinking Memphis and Kristen are conspiring to surprise Ian at the private after party Dan keeps hinting over the feeds he wants Memphis to set up.

Memphis Garrett ‏@MemphisGarrett
See you tomorrow "@Kristen_Bitting: @MemphisGarrett copy and paste #fail"

jiajia12

« Reply #765 on: September 08, 2012, 05:00:53 PM »
What a surprise? :ascared

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #766 on: September 08, 2012, 05:00:56 PM »
I'm confused. Is this a Krista/Ian romance or Memphis/Kristen? :lol:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #767 on: September 08, 2012, 05:15:09 PM »
I'm glad your friend is getting help Grace.   :hugs:

I'm wondering if this is a physical comp like untying ropes.   :umn:  whatever it is, it's taking a long time!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #768 on: September 08, 2012, 05:16:49 PM »
on other place they are saying that because Ian opened the last PB  he cannot play in this VETO, anyone know if that is true??
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #769 on: September 08, 2012, 05:19:28 PM »
dan........get your azz up..and study...cuz if jenn wins this pov it is over...get up dan (:;).. now i love you in the bb game..and grace is doing allllllllllllllll she can with my magic powers :conf:....so get your...azz...up...and...study...anything in that house..but ..

on a sidenote ..dan please win pov ..good vibes>>>>>>>>>>>>>for dan the man>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>good vibes to dan the man to win pov>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>vibes>>>>>>for dan the man...vibes>>>>>win pov>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I don't think even if Jenn wins it, that Dan is in danger.  Ian will put Dani up in her place, or if Shane does win, he'll put Dani up.  Dan, unless Ian is really keeping things in, will not go up. 

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #770 on: September 08, 2012, 05:30:11 PM »
Shane win POV. Thanks.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #771 on: September 08, 2012, 05:48:47 PM »
Don't ya think that the Dairy Queen manipulates the HGs with mind games?  That has to play a big part in how some of the HGs play the game.  Thoughts?

Tweets from Chelsea Gheesling on 9/8 regarding Dan's bible swear:

(1 of 2) Lots of u have asked my opinion about Dan swearing on the bible. He ONLY swore to tell Frank the truth about the past.....

(2 of 2) Not about the future. See for yourself on the live feeds 8/26 8:05pm BBT

:jam:

No MSG!

jiajia12

« Reply #772 on: September 08, 2012, 05:55:20 PM »
those apparent ppl and cbs got misted :<3

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #773 on: September 08, 2012, 07:24:54 PM »
on other place they are saying that because Ian opened the last PB  he cannot play in this VETO, anyone know if that is true??

I haven't heard this on the feeds. Dan asked Ian if he got anything bad for opening the box and he said no.  :umn:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #774 on: September 08, 2012, 07:33:35 PM »
Why the hell is Delussionel crying?  She has to know that she is not in any danger!!

Must be because she has not won anything in a long time, endurance monster that she is!  :lol3: