Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 279896 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #700 on: September 06, 2012, 09:47:19 PM »
why is Jenn P'd off at Dan?  She knew that they were voting Frank out unless she's acting to protect her deal with Dan and Dani????

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #701 on: September 06, 2012, 10:43:04 PM »
I am so freaking confused. WHY IS JENN PISSED? There were no surprises? She knew Frank would go! Dan didn't nominate her, he didn't put her up as a replacement, her F3 is solid as far as she knows (and personally I think it is pretty solid anyway b/c I trust what Dan tells Dani more than what he tells anyone else). Ian or Shane are next out. What is her problem???
She said she was mad at Dan? He did something & now she says "how can you trust a guy that does that 5h1t?
Does anyone know what in the world she is upset about?????
(Sorry for the rant, watching Ian so keyed up got me goin)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #702 on: September 06, 2012, 10:47:33 PM »
I am so freaking confused. WHY IS JENN PISSED? There were no surprises? She knew Frank would go! Dan didn't nominate her, he didn't put her up as a replacement, her F3 is solid as far as she knows (and personally I think it is pretty solid anyway b/c I trust what Dan tells Dani more than what he tells anyone else). Ian or Shane are next out. What is her problem???
She said she was mad at Dan? He did something & now she says "how can you trust a guy that does that 5h1t?
Does anyone know what in the world she is upset about?????
(Sorry for the rant, watching Ian so keyed up got me goin)

Hopefully dani can reign her back into reality.  What did she expect when Dan was thrown into making a decision and had 2 seconds to think of what to do--- even though I'm sure he was going over all scenarios before the show even started---  Dan nominated Ian-- just like Jenn would have----- he didn't vote to keep Frank so I'm assuming that is what she is p'd off about.  He could easily explain that by saying he didn't want to give Ian the power to send Frank out-- which he didn't want to do. 

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #703 on: September 06, 2012, 10:50:00 PM »
I think Jenn is pissed because Dan put Dani up.  I think she wanted to try to get Shane out.  I think, if I read her correctly, that she thinks with Shane gone, it's just her, Dan and Dani, and she could get Dan out.

I've been getting that jealous vibe from her for a couple of weeks now, about Shane and Dani.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #704 on: September 06, 2012, 10:54:34 PM »
Jenn is really delusional game wise. Her saving Dan, puppet move. Her being nominated, more like pawninmated, got pissed off.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #705 on: September 06, 2012, 11:15:25 PM »
Jenn IS pissed that Dan put up Danielle.. and we have to remember that Jenn does NOT know that Dan and danielle smoothed things over in the arcade  after his funeral.

Jenn IS worried that Shane will take danielle and Dan will take danielle and that danielle MIGHT not take her. Danielle gets no blood on her hands nor loses a jury vote..

Jenn, by instigation of Dan  wants to  put a wedge between shane and danielle..

I do NOT see any jealousy with Jenn to danielle.. I think jenn knows EXACTLY the type of player that danielle is..  and is using tht agaisnt danielle.

I hope Jenn  see's that danielle is lying to her..

Dan has to gain jury votes  so look for him to start saying things to jenn to feel deceived by  danielle  since he knows jenn plays with her heart.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #706 on: September 06, 2012, 11:22:22 PM »
Jenn IS pissed that Dan put up Danielle.. and we have to remember that Jenn does NOT know that Dan and danielle smoothed things over in the arcade  after his funeral.

Jenn IS worried that Shane will take danielle and Dan will take danielle and that danielle MIGHT not take her. Danielle gets no blood on her hands nor loses a jury vote..

Jenn, by instigation of Dan  wants to  put a wedge between shane and danielle..

I do NOT see any jealousy with Jenn to danielle.. I think jenn knows EXACTLY the type of player that danielle is..  and is using tht agaisnt danielle.

I hope Jenn  see's that danielle is lying to her..

Dan has to gain jury votes  so look for him to start saying things to jenn to feel deceived by  danielle  since he knows jenn plays with her heart.

So if she is worried that either Shane or Dan will take dani---- then why be p'd off that Dani went on the block-- that's one way to solve the problem.  Jenn knows there is a f3 with Dani and Dan.  So I'm confused about this.  I think Dan can explain this pretty simply to Jenn.  1- under pressure to make a quick, rash decision.  2-- throwing others off that the 3 of them are working together--
blah blah blah -- end of the day Jenn-- you weren't on the block.  And now she's threatening to put Dan up. Okay-- game on there Jenn.

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #707 on: September 06, 2012, 11:56:15 PM »
Jenn already said before today that she would put up Joe & Ian!!! Which is what Dan did!!! She might not think things are as smoothed over as they are with Dan & Dani, but she IS in an F3 with them. She knows the other 3 have to go at some point.  It seems that her being mad at Dan for putting up Dani, is so simple it's stupid  - she was scared Dan was turning against Dani & not realizing that Dani was the ultimate pawn b/c nobody was going to vote her out!  Jenn's temper is going to blow it for her if she doesn't watch out.  All she has to do is sit back & continue to lose competitions & the dirty work will be done for her. She didn't like Joe, she doesn't like Ian, & she knows Dan will get out Shane at some point. Take a chill pill Jenn!!! She needs a timeout on the hammock!

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #708 on: September 07, 2012, 12:03:51 AM »
IAN, YOU ARE A BEAST! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #709 on: September 07, 2012, 12:07:02 AM »
GREAT!!

jiajia12

« Reply #710 on: September 07, 2012, 12:13:03 AM »
Ian wins never in doubt :lol3:. If Ian wins next weeks POV, He Wins congrats.
Jenn & Dan is going up

basically Ian need to win next weeks veto,and final HOH,or he goes home in 4th or 3rd
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 12:24:40 AM by jiajia12 »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #711 on: September 07, 2012, 12:26:37 AM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 14:

Week 1: Jodi evicted, Willie, HOH, Frank & Kara nominated, Shane wins veto, not used, Kara evicted 5-3
Week 2: Frank, HOH, Willie expelled from BB, JoJo & Shane nominated, Shane wins veto, used on self, Danielle up, JoJo evicted 5-1
Week 3: Shane, HOH, Ashley & Joe nominated, Shane wins veto, used on Ashley, Frank up, coaches back in game, no eviction this week
Week 4: Danielle, HOH, Frank & Wil nominated, Danielle wins veto, used on Wil, Janelle up, Janelle evicted 8-1
Week 5: Frank, HOH, Joe & Wil nominated, Frank wins veto, not used, Wil evicted 6-2
Week 6: Shane, HOH, Frank & Mike nominated, Frank wins veto, used on self, Jenn up, Mike evicted 5-2
Week 7: Ian, HOH, Ashley & Frank nominated, Frank wins veto, used on self, Joe up, Ashley evicted 5-1
Week 7: Frank, HOH, Dan & Danielle nominated, Jenn wins veto, used on Dan, Britney up, Britney evicted 4-1
Week 8: Ian, HOH, Frank & Jenn nominated, Dan wins veto, used on Jenn, Joe up, Frank evicted 3-1
Week 9: Dan, HOH, Ian & Joe nominated, Ian wins veto, used on self, Danielle up, Joe evicted 3-0
Week 9: Ian, HOH, to be continued...

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #712 on: September 07, 2012, 12:32:55 AM »
Ian winning this HOH really brings home the fact that all that matters is winning comps at this point.  You can strategize all you want but if you can't win a comp you're in trouble.
I think Dan is going to really regret not throwing the live show HOH to Dani or Jenn who were tied with him.  They same result would have happened - Joe would have been out & then he could have competed in this one.

Offline cyninbend

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #713 on: September 07, 2012, 12:41:17 AM »
 :yess:  Ian is rocking it lately!  And Dani, Jenn and Shane are looking like losers being so darn angry, whiney and upset about it---he IS in their alliance after all!  The better he does, they more they look elsewhere for alliances!  That's not supposed to happen!  When your fellow alliance member wins something, you are supposed to get excited and be happy.....or so I thought.....

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #714 on: September 07, 2012, 12:44:14 AM »
Jenn & Dan is going up

basically Ian need to win next weeks veto,and final HOH,or he goes home in 4th or 3rd
Why in the world would he put Dan up? Ian & Dan have a "renegade" F2.

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #715 on: September 07, 2012, 12:46:29 AM »
:yess:  Ian is rocking it lately!  And Dani, Jenn and Shane are looking like losers being so darn angry, whiney and upset about it---he IS in their alliance after all!  The better he does, they more they look elsewhere for alliances!  That's not supposed to happen!  When your fellow alliance member wins something, you are supposed to get excited and be happy.....or so I thought.....

Because it's past that point. All four of them are in an alliance & there are only 5 people. If Jenn wins POV then they have to worry about who else would go home.  The other 3 were all hoping that Ian would be the "who else", they considered him the most expendable of the QP. You can't look elsewhere for alliances....you're all out of people

jiajia12

« Reply #716 on: September 07, 2012, 01:11:06 AM »
Jenn & Dan is going up

Why in the world would he put Dan up? Ian & Dan have a "renegade" F2.

Because Dan put him up? Ian is going to do a 'your my Memphis' your a pawn,Jenn need to go

jiajia12

« Reply #717 on: September 07, 2012, 01:17:11 AM »
I hope Ian wins more now than Dan 'doing this for my family' :luvya:
Dan & Ian F2!

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #718 on: September 07, 2012, 02:44:05 AM »
Well, I see Ian put a kink in Dan's plan  :lol3: I'm so happy that Ian won HOH  :hoot: Now if I was was Jenn, she needs to get over herself, I would go and tell Ian all the stuff that went down with Britney eviction, that Dan told everything to Frank about the QP and threw Britney and him under the bus, I would also tell Ian about their f3 deal, and that Ian was the next target, but Ian foiled that plan when he won POV and foiled it again when he won HOH. If Jenn is the big player she claims to be, she needs to start playing the game and get over herself. I would love for Ian to win the game  :ghug:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #719 on: September 07, 2012, 09:33:57 AM »
 :hello2:...well i heard from ian..and dan.. ian is freaking out, cuz ian told dan,dani and shane are going to be pissed when they go up...but i think shane and dani are going up..ian already talked with dan..they both know if ian doesnt put up dani and shane together..if one wins pov..they will take off each other.....i really think shane ..if he doesnt win pov..is the next one out...dani has not told shane anything...i dont like dani...but she has a real f2 with dan...now dan has a f2....with anyone that he can talk his way through :lol3:....jenn just cant win pov..sorry jmo..jenn is a cool person..but i do not think she deserves to win bb...no way.......now go dan win that pov>>>>>>>>>>>>>good vibes >>>>>>>>>>for dan the man>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>to win pov :yess:..idk..but i think the next pov ..is the mixed hgs faces...dan could win that...he is fast at that game. :hrt:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

jiajia12

« Reply #720 on: September 07, 2012, 12:24:32 PM »
Ian probably will win that pov of mixed faces :lol:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #721 on: September 07, 2012, 12:39:10 PM »
:hello2:...well i heard from ian..and dan.. ian is freaking out, cuz ian told dan,dani and shane are going to be pissed when they go up...but i think shane and dani are going up..ian already talked with dan..they both know if ian doesnt put up dani and shane together..if one wins pov..they will take off each other.....i really think shane ..if he doesnt win pov..is the next one out...dani has not told shane anything...i dont like dani...but she has a real f2 with dan...now dan has a f2....with anyone that he can talk his way through :lol3:....jenn just cant win pov..sorry jmo..jenn is a cool person..but i do not think she deserves to win bb...no way.......now go dan win that pov>>>>>>>>>>>>>good vibes >>>>>>>>>>for dan the man>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>to win pov :yess:..idk..but i think the next pov ..is the mixed hgs faces...dan could win that...he is fast at that game. :hrt:

Gotta Disagree with you Grace (although I take my life in my hands doing so  :lol3: )  J/L Love your posts and passion  :hrt:

Dani would NOT take Shane down from a Shane Jenn pair if she won Veto, because her true final 2 is Dan, and she knows that Dan would have to go up if she did that.  Then it is a crap shoot whether or not she could trust Shane to vote to keep Dan.  Shane wants Dan out and Dani knows this.

I think Ian will put Shane and Jenn on the block, and if Dan or Dani win Veto, the noms will stay the same, and who goes is anyone's guess.  Dan knows he has to get rid of Shane, and letting Ian put him up is perfect.  Dani knows Shane has to go but doesn't want to vote either him or Jenn out, so will probably vote Jenn out, knowing Dan will vote Shane out, and Ian will have to get more dirt on his hands.

Now if Shane or Jenn get POV, then Ian will put Dani up, to ensure that whoever is left will go home.  No way will Dan vote out Dani over either of those two (YET), and neither of them will vote Dani out either.

Dani will have to go next week, or for sure she will be in the final two. 

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #722 on: September 07, 2012, 01:31:58 PM »

Gotta Disagree with you Grace (although I take my life in my hands doing so  :lol3: )  J/L Love your posts and passion  :hrt:

Dani would NOT take Shane down from a Shane Jenn pair if she won Veto, because her true final 2 is Dan, and she knows that Dan would have to go up if she did that.  Then it is a crap shoot whether or not she could trust Shane to vote to keep Dan.  Shane wants Dan out and Dani knows this.

I think Ian will put Shane and Jenn on the block, and if Dan or Dani win Veto, the noms will stay the same, and who goes is anyone's guess.  Dan knows he has to get rid of Shane, and letting Ian put him up is perfect.  Dani knows Shane has to go but doesn't want to vote either him or Jenn out, so will probably vote Jenn out, knowing Dan will vote Shane out, and Ian will have to get more dirt on his hands.

Now if Shane or Jenn get POV, then Ian will put Dani up, to ensure that whoever is left will go home.  No way will Dan vote out Dani over either of those two (YET), and neither of them will vote Dani out either.

:lol3: :lol3:..just luv ya :lol3:...no..this is even  wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better..love this even more...dont worry..Grace..will not hurt ya :knuckles: :lol3:..but dani must NOT.....be in the f2 (:;)

sidenote, i dont care..but really i do..if dani goes to f2 (:;) not unless dan really thinks its better, and he can win over the person he taught [dani] to go along with his amazing gameplay..... :hrt:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #723 on: September 07, 2012, 01:46:02 PM »

:lol3: :lol3:..just luv ya :lol3:...no..this is even  wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better..love this even more...dont worry..Grace..will not hurt ya :knuckles: :lol3:..but dani must NOT.....be in the f2 (:;)

sidenote, i dont care..but really i do..if dani goes to f2 (:;) not unless dan really thinks its better, and he can win over the person he taught [dani] to go along with his amazing gameplay..... :hrt:

Nope, dont' want Delusionelle (Love that name, whoever created it!! :hrt:) in the final two either.

Dan should be able to take the next HOH.  Ian can't play, hopefully Shane will be gone, and Jenn is, well, Jenn.  Dani needs to let Dan win it, and Dan needs to 'mist' Dani so she lets him be HOH, not realizing that it is the VETO that is more important.  If Dani is HOH, there is a slight chance that Dan would have to be replacement for a used Veto, and if it is Jenn, Dan is gone.

Dan wins, Ian and Jenn on block.  Doesn't matter who comes down, Dani as replacement will not get voted out by anyone, so the other will go.  Then Dan, Dani and 3rd person, go for final hoh

Endurance, Dan should get it over Dani/Jenn.  Questions should work for Dani over Jenn for part 2, then part 3, either of them, much like Dick/Daniele.  Doesn't matter as they will take each other.

Not so much with Ian.  He could still be a wild card for competitions.That is why Dan needs to get Ian out next week and have it be Dan Dani Jenn.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #724 on: September 07, 2012, 01:48:30 PM »
I'm worried if Dan and Danielle make it to the Final 3 (with either Jenn or Shane) and Danielle wins the triple comps to go to the Final 2, she will turn into the monster Dan fears he created and boot Dan out.  It would be the ultimate payback for "breaking her heart" and humiliating her on national TV, which she is still very upset about (despite understanding why Dan did it).  And she could pull it off, because no one in the house knows "You're dead to me" was intentional nor that Danielle is aware of that fact. 

If she single-handedly takes out Dan, Danielle wins the whole enchilada for taking out the game's most dangerous player/only remaining previous winner, and having the brass to take out her very own coach all on her own.