Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 281453 times)

jiajia12

Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #650 on: September 04, 2012, 05:52:57 PM »
Joe is makimg me sick, all his behaviour and things coming out of his mouth

jiajia12

« Reply #651 on: September 04, 2012, 07:08:13 PM »
Oh and  :hello2: new Memphis

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #652 on: September 04, 2012, 07:21:06 PM »
i am soooooooooooooo . sorry..another dani rant, from ..your one and only Grace :lol3:...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..cant help it...i am just sick of dani,i cant take her much more...really you guys...talk me off, from jumping the highest building :iok..if i havent said it enough...i...cant....stand.....dani....that girl..omg :keeta:, she is going to make me a freaking drunk..dan last night told her as she was drying her hair..wow ..you have alot hair, now anyone..that is NOT crazy..would say thanks..but... NO ..dani, says..is that good or bad, why did you say that , dont you like my hair....on..on..and..on (:;)....is there a smiley with a bat..so i can beat my damn head..good gawd...wth..is the matter with that wacked chick....ok..i am ok ..as of now..but i will be back..very soon , i am sure of it...cuz dani is going to drive Grace...INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :iok

I will jump with you! I can't STAND watching this narcissistic ding bat. She is making me crazy just watching her play the Dani show, all day, every day. She thinks she's a Hey Haw honey but she's really just a dummy.  )-**.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #653 on: September 05, 2012, 02:43:50 AM »
I am Catherine Zeta Jones with very toned legs.  :meme  Not that Dani chick.

:jam:
No MSG!

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #654 on: September 05, 2012, 03:38:34 AM »
I don't get why Dan is so wanting Jenn to be f3 with him and Dani. Not liking Dan right now. Hope Joe wins HOH and puts up Jenn and Dan and I hope Ian wins POV, this sucks. Also with the amount of people left BBAD shouldn't be so boring yet, I sure wish Britney was still there, I guess I can thank Dan for that  :knuckles:  :knuckles: Thanks Dan  :gaah:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #655 on: September 05, 2012, 08:24:03 AM »
 :hello2:...we, all are going to be A...OK..i promise :lol3:.....i say that now...but , this really depends on wth..dani does today :knuckles:

on a sidenote..i have ..never..seen, takeout...but i am very very very very sure, she looks like , catherine,zeta jones...ok, dani (:;)
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #656 on: September 05, 2012, 09:15:42 AM »
I am Catherine Zeta Jones with very toned legs.  :meme  Not that Dani chick.

:jam:

What are you guys talking about?  She looks EXACTLY like Catherine Zeta Jones....if you close your eyes.   She's nuts.  What else is there to say.
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #657 on: September 05, 2012, 10:45:20 AM »
Are they going to do jury house segments on the show? I saw an email interview Ashley did after the eviction where she predicted the final 2 to be Frank & Brit. Lol!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 12:32:53 PM by JanaC »

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #658 on: September 05, 2012, 12:32:20 PM »
What's up with Dan & Dani whispering so low to each other that we can't hear them? I seriously doubt they have to be worried about the HG hearing them, when WE can't (even though they have a mic right next to their flippin face!!!) Is this stuff even audible for the tv show? It's bad enough that you already can't figure out what the HE-double hockey sticks they are talking about  b/c of how cryptic they are, (i.e. "he'll throw the second one to me", "we have to go with that 1st and then we'll do that other thing", "I told her we would tell him after that other thing happens, but in case it doesn't happen then we will go back to the original plan"). Are they even sure they are agreeing on the same thing with all this talk in code?

In other news, I think the DE HOH is going to be a quiz since it has to be fast.  Since Ian can't compete this is tailored for Delusionelle.  However, I think if she was smart she would throw this one since she is 100% covered on every freakin side (drives me crazy). She'd be much better set up to see where the chips fall and then try for the full week HOH.

Jenn is in the worst position right now.  Her only real ally in this game is Delusionelle but I don't think Dani has the same allegiance for her (we will see).  Joe staying in this game is making me crazy, but that guy seems to slither around from week to week & his saving grace is that he has zero ability to win any comps, even crapshoots.

Interested to see how Thursday plays out...my personal delimma  is that the 2 people I despise the most (Joe & Dani) are the only ones that make the live feeds interesting to watch (in a train-wreck sort of way). Can you imagine if the final 4 is Shane/Jenn/Dan/Ian?  All we would have to watch is Shane snoozing, Jenn slopping & sleeping, Dan reading the bible, & Ian hammocking & "stimming"!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 12:39:52 PM by JanaC »

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #659 on: September 05, 2012, 01:48:43 PM »
  Since Ian can't compete this is tailored for Delusionelle. 

Best nickname so far this season!  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

jiajia12

« Reply #660 on: September 05, 2012, 02:37:07 PM »
i Love this twitter account DaniDlusions :<3

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #661 on: September 05, 2012, 03:55:35 PM »
I am going to go crazy if I have to listen to Dellusionelle talk about how Frank flirts with her and how she is sick of listening to him because it's always all about him. WHAAAAAAT!! :hammer Production had to know that this girl is barking mad.  She has steered every conversation right back to herself all summer. Uuuugh!!!  Watching her relish the attention of basically imprisoned men who are missing the company of REAL women is making me sick. It's amazing how a hot dog can turn into a filet mignon when you are one of  the only woman in a house full of men.   :monroe: If I was Shane's family I would be terrified of what this Fatal Attraction is going to be capable of when this is over.  :rfth:

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #662 on: September 05, 2012, 06:21:11 PM »
True that. I saw an interview with Shanes mom before the season started. She said she thought he would go for the girl from Alabama and she hoped she would gain a daughter in law. I hope she watches the feeds.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #663 on: September 05, 2012, 10:59:58 PM »
Danielle is starting to look like a cyclops with that huge zit , she keeps picking at on her forehead!  not very attractive at all  :lol3:
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #664 on: September 06, 2012, 11:12:23 AM »
She is scary twisted, has anyone seen this?http://princessglammy.com/the-real-danielle/ :o

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #665 on: September 06, 2012, 12:38:30 PM »
She is scary twisted, has anyone seen this?http://princessglammy.com/the-real-danielle/ :o

TOTALLY DELUSIONAL! :colors :colors :colors :colors
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline pothole

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #666 on: September 06, 2012, 01:13:09 PM »

I've heard of identity theft, but peronality theft is new on me !!  :lol3: :lol3:

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #667 on: September 06, 2012, 01:40:00 PM »
What d'ya know Delusionelle does have a FB page after all

https://www.facebook.com/danielle.alexis23

Click on photos/coverphotos

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #668 on: September 06, 2012, 02:02:22 PM »
Frank to leave tonight <3

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #669 on: September 06, 2012, 02:09:28 PM »
Frank to leave tonight <3
Dang I hope so.......this all-day trivia makes me worry that BB is trying to pull anything out of their hat.....Please don't let it be a coup-d-etat!!!

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #670 on: September 06, 2012, 02:16:02 PM »
Danielle is starting to look like a cyclops with that huge zit , she keeps picking at on her forehead!  not very attractive at all  :lol3:

Combine the zit with Dani's eyebrows and Frank's hair and *POOF* you have yourself a Cyclops Carrot Top.   :lol3:

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #671 on: September 06, 2012, 02:20:36 PM »

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #672 on: September 06, 2012, 02:26:51 PM »
Very nervous for tonight, hope Frank and Joe leave tonight. Want Dan safe
Misted by Dan Gheesling :)

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #673 on: September 06, 2012, 02:32:27 PM »
For those of you that haven't seen Wil's BB parody, it's a must see!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsTsasTgDrQ

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #674 on: September 06, 2012, 02:47:46 PM »
 :lol:

Dang I hope so.......this all-day trivia makes me worry that BB is trying to pull anything out of their hat.....Please don't let it be a coup-d-etat!!!

This happened last week too.  Normally we would have to watch them sleeping in the HOH.  I think it's better to watch trivia.  No updating!  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.