Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 281368 times)

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #525 on: September 01, 2012, 10:50:44 AM »
this is slightly off topic of who we want to win and dont like, etc etc lol  but I heard it mentioned during one of the most boring BBAD's ever last night, F/J/S/Dani were discussing what organic meat was, Frank was explaining to Shane and Dani (his version) about cows and steriods.  Living on a cattle ranch this convo literally woke me up and I had to back it up to make sure I heard it right.  (Had I had my computer on and not been in bed watching it I would have posted about it) but, Frank told them that they put the steriod right there in their ear, and Shane said, oh, those tags they have hanging in their ear?  Frank said yeah, and Joe actually agreed.

OMG sometimes I can only shake my head at the stupidity of some of these house guests.  My first thought is, when people take steriods, do they keep it hanging on their person forever or do they get a shot?  do they not realize those tags in their ears have NUMBERS on them lol  oy vey! :iok  these people are ditzy!  All 4 of them agreed, i thought joe was a dang chef lol

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #526 on: September 01, 2012, 11:00:01 AM »
Today is Dan's 29th birthday and it would be an awesome birthday present if he wins the veto.
I can't tell if Dan is working w/ the QP or Frank's side right now.  But either way I think he will throw the POV.  He's not going to want to show the other side his cards at this point.

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #527 on: September 01, 2012, 03:04:53 PM »
Happy Birthday to Dan, be a great birthday present to him.
I wanna see a Frank/Dan final 2. The feeds in the house with just those two would be so much fun :hrt:
Misted by Dan Gheesling :)

Offline kristykgs

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #528 on: September 01, 2012, 03:05:21 PM »
Dani just mentioned something about the DR asking her about her rendevous last night. What is she talking about? I don't remember anything happening.

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #529 on: September 01, 2012, 03:10:15 PM »
Me either :crazy:

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #530 on: September 01, 2012, 03:25:09 PM »
Not sure but after the fish she said "it was funny. Poor Joe".

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #531 on: September 01, 2012, 03:26:51 PM »
I have no idea what she is talking about :gaah:

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #532 on: September 01, 2012, 04:26:09 PM »
I almost feel sorry for Ian.  does he not realize how alone or out of place he is in the house  every other HOH someone else in the room with them almost constantly yet no one else wants to be with him up there for more than a minute at a time.  it's sad :(  poor kid.....  that said, I still dont want him to win lol

jiajia12

« Reply #533 on: September 01, 2012, 05:20:00 PM »
Yeah,I realize how lonely is he up there :ascared, Like seriously he should be more down stairs, now with out Britney or Ashley :lol3:

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #534 on: September 01, 2012, 05:27:13 PM »
I wonder why he spends most of his time alone up there.

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #535 on: September 01, 2012, 05:34:00 PM »
When he's downstairs he spends most of his time alone on the hammock. I think he prefers it because he is so socially awkward.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #536 on: September 01, 2012, 05:35:45 PM »
Everybody on here always hatin on Frank....feel like i'm by myself....  he has had to play this game hard to survive week to week,that alone should count for something!!! certainly can't put your trust in any of those houseguest...yes he is loud (on both ends), yes he has a terrible vocabulary, can make off the wall comments, but he has fought hard to be stay in the game.  Boogie you screwed him over. 
I'm on an island!! lol

to tell you the truth..i would loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee frank and dan in the
f2.....i mean game on ..i know dan wants to take frank to the 'f2..but i do not think frank wants to take dan..i think it would be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to see dan and frank in the F2..and if frank wins so be it..i am a ok with that....but if i am thinking as a hg.. a player in this game..i do not think the others want frank in the house..dan even said in his DR..he wants to go to the F2 with frank....frank has got to learn to take it easy..dont come on so strong (:;)...and trust someone..i know it's hard to trust in the bb house..but as we all saw...on the live show in the DR..dan really wants to go to the end with frank...but JMO..frank just doesnt get it...he is a lost man...he is wearing brooger's son's t-shrit's :groan:..for all the hgs to see...frank, listen up... brooger is gone..it is time to play your own game...dont play for brooger..please for the love of everything that is bb ..frank..play your game..and STOP with wearing brooger's t-shrits..his caps...his everything ...................please stop it :groan:..ok ..i am a ok ..gosh i almost had a STOKE..and, i am IN my 20's :colors..ok..i am a..ok
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #537 on: September 01, 2012, 05:42:19 PM »
Everybody on here always hatin on Frank....feel like i'm by myself....  he has had to play this game hard to survive week to week,that alone should count for something!!! certainly can't put your trust in any of those houseguest...yes he is loud (on both ends), yes he has a terrible vocabulary, can make off the wall comments, but he has fought hard to be stay in the game.  Boogie you screwed him over. 
I'm on an island!! lol

f2.....i mean game on ..i know dan wants to take frank to the 'f2..but i do not think frank wants to take dan..i think it would be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to see dan and frank in the F2..and if frank wins so be it..i am a ok with that....but if i am thinking as a hg.. a player in this game..i do not think the others want frank in the house..dan even said in his DR..he wants to go to the F2 with frank....frank has got to learn to take it easy..dont come on so strong (:;)...and trust someone..i know it's hard to trust in the bb house..but as we all saw...on the live show in the DR..dan really wants to go to the end with frank...but JMO..frank just doesnt get it...he is a lost man...he is wearing brooger's son's t-shrit's :groan:..for all the hgs to see...frank, listen up... brooger is gone..it is time to play your own game...dont play for brooger..please for the love of everything that is bb ..frank..play your game..and STOP with wearing brooger's t-shrits..his caps...his everything ...................please stop it :groan:..ok ..i am a ok ..gosh i almost had a STOKE..and, i am IN my 20's :colors..ok..i am a..ok

feeds after bbad early this am, Dan said he wanted to go to the end with Dani....he said he wanted to show that he the coach and his player made it to the end game for those who thought it couldn't be done.  this isn't word for word, but it's what he said in the storage room to the camera.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 05:59:26 PM by unbelievable »

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #538 on: September 01, 2012, 05:47:05 PM »
I like Dani, but I think it would be a better final 2 with Dan/Frank :hearts:

Offline bbaddict

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #539 on: September 01, 2012, 05:52:03 PM »
Hmmmm! Still trivia.  Endurance maybe?

Offline Peace, Love, TAR! :D

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #540 on: September 01, 2012, 05:55:01 PM »
http://www.kellygheesling.com/blog/?p=76

Awwww..... :hrt:
Happy 29th Birthday, Dan!
"Like most things, it can be fixed by whipping a rock at it." --Courtney Yates; Survivor: China/Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #541 on: September 01, 2012, 05:59:37 PM »
Happy 29th Birthday Dan :conf: I'm sure they will have something for him later tonight on the feeds I hope.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #542 on: September 01, 2012, 06:09:36 PM »
I'm on an island!! lol

feeds after bbad early this am, Dan said he wanted to go to the end with Dani....he said he wanted to show that he the coach and his player made it to the end game for those who thought it couldbn't be done.  this isn't word for word, but it's what he said.

well as of that DR it was a few days ago..and yep...it would be cool to see a final coach in this game..with his final player in this game [dani] go to the end..i am not a dani fan....i got  to say she knows when to keep her mouth shut..about the game she is playing....but..yes..i would love the last coach,[dan] and his onlt player in the game in the F2..i am just a dan fan..period..cant help it..dan is the man..i love the game of bb..and dan..to do what he did to get off the block this week..was amazing play..i would just like to see how the jury would vote...dan..and frank..i think dan takes the win...this jury knows ..america...is NOT going to respect the jury if they give a win to joe or jenn..sorry ..i like jenn..she seems so cool..but.. i want players left in this game till the end...and so what if dan won 500k before....i really do think brit will push for a dan win in the jury if dan is in the f2....well...cuz..dan won it once..and if he can come back..and go to f2..agian....i say...dan should win it..but like i said i would love to see frank and dan battle this out..and be the f2...on the other hand,,it could be cool, for a coach..and his only plarer[dani] to make it to the end.....dont we just loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bb..i guess we do...so happy bb got alllllllllllllll the e-mails to stop telling who you are putting up...who is throw a comp etc..etc...but..it will not last long..bb..c'om..stop the BS
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #543 on: September 01, 2012, 06:10:46 PM »
Hmmmm! Still trivia.  Endurance maybe?

Welcome bbaddict! We aren't sure just what the POV comp is, they were speculating that it might be OTEV but we aren't sure yet.

Welcome to RFF!

:bigwelcome
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #544 on: September 01, 2012, 06:16:54 PM »
IMO Dan will take Dani or vice versa, to the F2--if all falls into place.  Dan would then be the first to win BB twice? and/or then accomplish what the spirit of this season is really about--coaching a player to the end and win.  BUT will Dani play along?  Dani did say last night she hopes she does not have to choose between Dan and Shane.

Who knows, loads of game to be played.

:jam:
No MSG!

jiajia12

« Reply #545 on: September 01, 2012, 06:19:28 PM »
Will Dani will have to choose,But I think Dani will choose Shane ,because Shane chose her over Britney.than again.It's Dani we are talking about here :lol3: :crazy:

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #546 on: September 01, 2012, 06:20:07 PM »
Man this is taking along time, hope the birthday boy wins it.
I'd like to see Frank/Dan in the final 2 but Dan/Dani wouldn;t be bad either

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #547 on: September 01, 2012, 06:24:40 PM »
IMO Dan will take Dani or vice versa, to the F2--if all falls into place.  Dan would then be the first to win BB twice? and/or then accomplish what the spirit of this season is really about--coaching a player to the end and win.  BUT will Dani play along?  Dani did say last night she hopes she does not have to choose between Dan and Shane.

this is a tough one, depends on how Dan gets in her ear....she was set wit Shane from the beginning...i think that is why Dan is trying to figure out just how close the two of them are, all the ?'s he ask's he is waiting for a tidbit of info to get Shane out the door...i think that is why he keeps telling Dani that the best f/3 is him, her and jenn...a few times dani has thrown in that it would be bettter for it to be her, Dan and Shane.   I don't think Shane will make it to the final 3, i don't think trhat dan wants to compete against him.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #548 on: September 01, 2012, 06:26:02 PM »

love ya ..takeout :<3..and as i type..i am having takeout..[gosh i ordred so much..but it is sooooooo good]...my hubby went to met our new next door neighoods..they just bought the house next door..he ..my hubby said...are you coming with me..i said just tell them during bb season i am a vampire..i only come out, late at night, and that is the truth ..and nothing but the whole truth :lol3:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #549 on: September 01, 2012, 06:45:30 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 14:

Week 1: Jodi evicted, Willie, HOH, Frank & Kara nominated, Shane wins veto, not used, Kara evicted 5-3
Week 2: Frank, HOH, Willie expelled from BB, JoJo & Shane nominated, Shane wins veto, used on self, Danielle up, JoJo evicted 5-1
Week 3: Shane, HOH, Ashley & Joe nominated, Shane wins veto, used on Ashley, Frank up, coaches back in game, no eviction this week
Week 4: Danielle, HOH, Frank & Wil nominated, Danielle wins veto, used on Wil, Janelle up, Janelle evicted 8-1
Week 5: Frank, HOH, Joe & Wil nominated, Frank wins veto, not used, Wil evicted 6-2
Week 6: Shane, HOH, Frank & Mike nominated, Frank wins veto, used on self, Jenn up, Mike evicted 5-2
Week 7: Ian, HOH, Ashley & Frank nominated, Frank wins veto, used on self, Joe up, Ashley evicted 5-1
Week 7: Frank, HOH, Dan & Danielle nominated, Jenn wins veto, used on Dan, Britney up, Britney evicted 4-1
Week 8: Ian, HOH, Frank & Jenn nominated, Dan wins veto, to be continued...