Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 280002 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #425 on: August 30, 2012, 10:59:29 PM »
Ian needs to put up Dan and Frank and say that Dan is the pawn and then he can get jenn if needed  up as a replacement so at least one of either dan /frank go.. to avenge brit's departure  :yess:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #426 on: August 30, 2012, 11:00:35 PM »
Ian please Nominate Joe & Frank  :hrt:

yes please..and i am not a dani fan..but i hope she can make it seem like to Ian to put up frank.and joe..or frank and jenn...i do not want dan to go..i know there is pov..so if dan goes up..i hope he wins pov..and please .c;om on ian...you knoe brit would love to see frank walk in that jury ..right after her..ian..play smart frank has got to go...get him while you can..joe right now is a wasted hoh...i think ian..will talk with dani..he does trust her..he shouldnt but he does :lol3:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline pothole

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #427 on: August 30, 2012, 11:01:25 PM »
Frank & Joe it's time to eat crow,
You can talk deal but let's get real
You are both up for elimination
And there will be no procrastination
The Quack Pack willmake the final 4
And one of your asses is out the door.     :wohoo:

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #428 on: August 30, 2012, 11:01:38 PM »
Ian isn't gonna take any chance that Dan would go. Ian is so rock solid still for the Quack Pack.  It will be either Joe or Jenn up with Frank & the other as a replacement if necessary.

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #429 on: August 30, 2012, 11:04:26 PM »
I don't think he will put up a pawn.  No need to, he knows either Jenn or Joe is expendable & would put either one up as a replacement.  Ian has already stated that pawns are pretty useless at this point since only 1 person doesn't compete in POV at this point.

Offline pothole

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #430 on: August 30, 2012, 11:05:10 PM »
that surprise you, Joe did in the HN room with people in there, not a big deal lol.  Win Ian Win  :ghug:

Holy crap, and he never washes his hands and they eat his cooking???
Newsflash Mrs Joe, your hubby is a wanker.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #431 on: August 30, 2012, 11:06:15 PM »
yes he will save all the QP, he already said that so it will be Frank and Jenn and Joe as a replacement I think. He wants Frank gone for Britney also Frank has been so mean to him, trust me his main goal is to get rid of Frank  :hoot:

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #432 on: August 30, 2012, 11:11:58 PM »
Shane just mouthed "Frank & Joe" to Dani, so that's the plan.  Dani also just asked Shane to share a bed with her & he said yes.  She had some BS reason for it, like there aren't enough beds for all of them. GAG

Offline csalee

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
  • Just a simple girl who likes things simple.
« Reply #433 on: August 30, 2012, 11:12:39 PM »
First...THANK YOU to all the posters who work hard on this site to keep us updated!!! :luvya: I am hoping that Ian will find out about Dani being the snake that she is this week and put her and Dan on the block.  I personally think that the other houseguests deserve a fair shot at the the last man standing and Dan has already had his spotlight moment. Its time for a new BB winner!  :conf:
You either make your own world or you live in someone else's.

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #434 on: August 30, 2012, 11:14:46 PM »
First...THANK YOU to all the posters who work hard on this site to keep us updated!!! :luvya: I am hoping that Ian will find out about Dani being the snake that she is this week and put her and Dan on the block.  I personally think that the other houseguests deserve a fair shot at the the last man standing and Dan has already had his spotlight moment. Its time for a new BB winner!  :conf:
It's just not going to happen.  Ian is so rock solid for the QP. He said he would fall on a sword for them just today.

Offline csalee

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #435 on: August 30, 2012, 11:14:58 PM »
Frank & Joe it's time to eat crow,
You can talk deal but let's get real
You are both up for elimination
And there will be no procrastination
The Quack Pack willmake the final 4
And one of your asses is out the door.     :wohoo:

LOVE THIS!!!! :hearts: :yess:

Offline csalee

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #436 on: August 30, 2012, 11:16:17 PM »
It's just not going to happen.  Ian is so rock solid for the QP. He said he would fall on a sword for them just today.

We shall see...things change daily in this game....can Dan and Dani keep up the act?

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #437 on: August 30, 2012, 11:23:00 PM »
The smart think to go is put up Frank and Jenn, that way they can't save each other, if one goes down then put up Dan as the pawn and the QP could save his

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #438 on: August 30, 2012, 11:30:53 PM »
jenn can't win comps.. that POV she won was by default and wound up being a DUMB game move taking slop so that Dan doesnt get the veto only to use it and to be on slop..

Dan as a Pawn.. Frank  up.. JENN as a replacement,. this way it gives dan a chance to fight for POV for sure..  Dan will tell ian this too or maybe Danielle will for Dan.

I see  someone spilling the beans to Ian about what REALLY has been going on..  and if Frank wants to stay he better start NOW!

The smart think to go is put up Frank and Jenn, that way they can't save each other, if one goes down then put up Dan as the pawn and the QP could save his
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #439 on: August 30, 2012, 11:36:11 PM »
jenn can't win comps.. that POV she won was by default and wound up being a DUMB game move taking slop so that Dan doesnt get the veto only to use it and to be on slop..

Dan as a Pawn.. Frank  up.. JENN as a replacement,. this way it gives dan a chance to fight for POV for sure..  Dan will tell ian this too or maybe Danielle will for Dan.

I see  someone spilling the beans to Ian about what REALLY has been going on..  and if Frank wants to stay he better start NOW!

I just think it would be too risky.  If Frank won POV & Jenn was up against Dan he could be in trouble.  There is no need to use a pawn when Ian has 3 people he wants out.  He is just so so solid w/ the QP right now.

Offline csalee

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #440 on: August 30, 2012, 11:50:49 PM »

I have a feeling that Dani is going to come clean to Shane this week, and if thats the case, then it may ruin the QP. 
I just think it would be too risky.  If Frank won POV & Jenn was up against Dan he could be in trouble.  There is no need to use a pawn when Ian has 3 people he wants out.  He is just so so solid w/ the QP right now.

I have a feeling that Dani is going to come clean to Shane this week, and if thats the case, then it may ruin the QP. I agree with UGOT... Ian will most likely put up Frank and Dan and use Jenn as replacement. But let it be said...there will be some major A$$ kissing going on this week with Frank and Dan.

jiajia12

« Reply #441 on: August 30, 2012, 11:55:38 PM »
Last week with Frank as HOH, one of the QP had to go home :duno:
Ian has nothing besides QP :duno:

Dan will probably wont vote against Jen,or and might even use the Veto on her.(he will always payback)
Frank doesn't win Veto Au Revoir :waves:

Dan doesn't need to do anything lol. He will talk his way out of anything.just make sure Ian is comfortable,done deal.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #442 on: August 31, 2012, 12:02:37 AM »
Has Shane made any comment yet about the audience groan when he voted out Brittney?

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #443 on: August 31, 2012, 12:27:36 AM »
In all honesty, if Ian were smart, he and Frank would bury the hatchet, he has no one to keep him safe, he must realize Shane might have saved hisself and Danielle this time with throwing the HOH, but they are taking each other...(why is this not obvious to these people)  and that Dan is all about hisself...i sure would be doing some soul searching tonight while  i was lying up in the HOH....makes for some serious thinking....if he wants to get to the end, he can't play next week...and he may have made a deal with Shane, but we all know how honesty to deals is not a quality that Shane posseses....and he might need the veto help....ain't coming from the powerhouse couple...think Ian think....

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #444 on: August 31, 2012, 12:31:38 AM »
Ian's going to have to find a new target because we know who wins the POV when he is on the block every single week and that is Frank. I bet he puts Frank and Jenn on the block, Frank wins the POV and he nominates Joe. He has no balls to make a move which is why he will never win this game. Being the person that got Ashley out is a negative thing. If he doesn't get Frank or Dan out, his resume to win will say that he got Ashley out and then either Joe or Jenn out, seems like a player that is afraid to make a move against his so called alliance that doesn't exist anymore. When Frank wins the POV, if Ian had any balls and wanted to win the game, he would go for Dan, but he is scared. He wants to skate by not upsetting anyone in his HOH weeks instead of making some real game moves, then he wants to play both sides when he isn't HOH, I don't think he is any different than Joe. If Joe would have won HOH, he would have went for Frank and then got out Ian or Jenn when Frank won POV. The difference between Ian and Joe is that people feel sympathetic towards this kid because he is a nerdy kid.

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #445 on: August 31, 2012, 12:35:18 AM »

You seem to have forgotten that Frank could beat all of these people in a POV in his sleep. The only way to get him out is to backdoor him when he can't play in a POV, and that really is a moot point at this point since after one more eviction everyone plays in the POV, plus Allison Grodner will cater the competitions towards Frank. Whether you like Frank or not, we all know he is going to win this game.

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #446 on: August 31, 2012, 12:37:04 AM »
 :o

I see Ian as the one that made the biggest moves this season. He actually has done what he said he was going to do. He might waver and feel bad, yes. But I think that kid has got game.

I will miss Brit and I think Dan's move was genius and Frank is a powerhouse in comps.....but go Ian!!

Jen and Joe are just wasted space. Floaters get your life vests.  :bags

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #447 on: August 31, 2012, 12:40:47 AM »
It seems to me that the smart move is to put up Frank and Dan.

If either comes down, put up Jenn.

just my opinion, but Ian HAS to target Frank. I hope he does Frank is simply a dreadful human being.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #448 on: August 31, 2012, 01:10:53 AM »

Frank and Jenn, with JOE as the replacement, if one of them comes down  :yess:

Okay, I really don't care for Ian, but he certainly earned that HOH, and I won't begrudge him that.  I do think he will be firm with the QP, at least I hope he will

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #449 on: August 31, 2012, 01:21:20 AM »
He shouldn't put Joe up, they might get rid of him, I want Frank or Jenn to go  :ghug:  :ghug: