Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 280150 times)

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #350 on: August 30, 2012, 05:09:06 PM »
I am so over Shane. Ugh. He is going to be manipulated by Danielle and her fake waaaa waaaaaa waaaaaa. :res: He already is! Whatever.

hmmmm..dont give up hope..brit just might stay...like for...real!...shane seems to want to know what joe and Ian want..and from the looks of it...it just might be brit staying..i love it..when you just dont know..i love brit..really really do....but..i am more of a bb player then a person who  just likes a bb player..and dan..JMO..is a great player...i dont like dani..just want her there to help dan..but if brit stays..then dan..will just have to win hoh tonight...............bb..we.....love..it..brit might stay.

OH MY GOSH. THIS IS EXCITING. COME ON SHANE. BE RATIONAL!

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #351 on: August 30, 2012, 05:09:36 PM »
I want Britney to stay, for just the pure pleasure to see Frank face and for him to start yelling  :lol3:  :lol3:  :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #352 on: August 30, 2012, 05:12:37 PM »
LOL. I said this morning I wish Britney would try to get sympathy votes.. just maybe she got the votes anyway with Ian's help.  Dan will be OK either way. Frank would have to worry more than Dan I think.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #353 on: August 30, 2012, 05:13:18 PM »
Dan will be ok either way, She wants to keep the QP till the end, Please save Britney  :ghug:

i really think brit will stay..it is up to joe....yep joe..cuz he is playing baby games..he is telling frank everything............so if brit goes..its cuz of joe...and i know brit will keep dan over frank...this week..i love brit..funny as hell..amd a smart girl...but..dan is my man..my bb player..it is what it is..gosh i love it when we just dont know..dani is si not a fav of my..i am just thinking of other favs..that i know dani will not put on the block..all is great in y world..i so cant wait for the show tonight :waves:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #354 on: August 30, 2012, 05:19:16 PM »
Can you see Dani's face, I would really love it. PRICELESS hers, Frank and Jenn, who know maybe Dan would throw a vote to Britney  :lol3:  :lol3:  :lol3:   

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #355 on: August 30, 2012, 05:21:19 PM »
Can you see Dani's face, I would really love it. PRICELESS hers, Frank and Jenn, who know maybe Dan would throw a vote to Britney  :lol3:  :lol3:  :lol3:   

lol..if dan knows brit is staying..you better know he will give a vote to brit..but we just dont know...got to wait..it out..grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #356 on: August 30, 2012, 05:26:57 PM »
Dan might throw her a vote to try blame someone else, and not knowing they were saving her, know what I mean. That would be so funny if Dani gets voted out 4-1, we can only wish  :lol3:  :lol3:  :lol3:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #357 on: August 30, 2012, 05:27:16 PM »

lol..if dan knows brit is staying..you better know he will give a vote to brit..but we just dont know...got to wait..it out..grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

What would be hysterical would be if Frank/Ian/Britt and either Jenn or Joe made a pact Dani hits the bricks, and Shane would be dumbfounded..(natural for him, to me )  Dan would catch on real quick, sure would change things up///can't stand the Dani Shane thing

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #358 on: August 30, 2012, 05:40:53 PM »
i forgot..someone said this afew pages back..that eveldick...yes..dick..lol..told brit..to always go hardcore for the votes the day of the voting..well dick..she listened to you...but i cant get any feeds now, on how the pow wow went down after the talk with shane, joe..and ian....this vote is going to be all in the hands of joe..so if you didnt love him before...omg :groan:..i just cant :knuckles:..anyway the vote will come down to joe..or maybe shane....i do think either way..shane will let dani..and brit know..so whoever is dressed up..like a hooker on saturday night...........during the live show...we will know who is leaving..the one that is dressed up.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #359 on: August 30, 2012, 05:44:28 PM »
Production told them they can't tell them, they told them a few days ago, so it could be a SHOCKER, can't wait till tonight  :lol3: 

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #360 on: August 30, 2012, 05:54:07 PM »
now jenn has talked to joe in the SR....and jenn wants brit out...joe wants to go with jenn..on the voting..but joe was worried about dan...cuz joe thinks dan was being real when he told dani she was dead to him..how we know..frank..jenn..and now shane knows it was a act....but ian.., and shane both know brit will protect them....hmmmmmmmmmm....and joe doesnt know a damn thing (:;)..he thinks he does but he doesnt..so we just do not know...whatsup in the bb house.....i know i will be looking for the one all  dressed up..cuz shane..for one will tell them who is going to the jury..so if one is all dressed up..and the other not to much..then go with the one that is all dressed up..that would be the person leaving tonight..and it should be endurance tonight....so that is another clue.

Offline cbird

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #361 on: August 30, 2012, 05:59:15 PM »
I really felt that that Britney was getting through to shane. I hope shane and joe vote to keep her! I would love to see the shock on danielles face! I think it would totally shake up the house, and with a possible double eviction coming up in the next couple weeks it would send everyone scrambling!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #362 on: August 30, 2012, 05:59:42 PM »
Production told them they can't tell them, they told them a few days ago, so it could be a SHOCKER, can't wait till tonight  :lol3:

production has told them every year..they cant say how they are voting..cant say who they are putting on the block..but every year..we all listen as the hoh tells the persons who they are putting up..and we hear every year who they are voting out..trust me...brit..or dani...already knows if they are leaving..its bb..they do it every year...

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #363 on: August 30, 2012, 06:06:11 PM »
MARK MY WORDS.....

Britney is going out tonight on a 4 to 1 vote.

Nothing has changed.

Production told Britney she had to campaign today for votes just for the footage since she did nothing the past two days.

BB probably told all the others to play it up just for the footage.

It's all scripted. Take my word for it. 

Offline pothole

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #364 on: August 30, 2012, 06:12:35 PM »
 Joe reminds me of Adam, a totally useless dufuss. :tantrum

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #365 on: August 30, 2012, 06:54:38 PM »
MARK MY WORDS.....

Nothing has changed.

Production told Britney she had to campaign today for votes just for the footage since she did nothing the past two days.

Absolutely.  If you watch the live feeds & watched the scramble today, there is no doubt that Brit is leaving on a 4-1 vote.  Whether Shane & Joe decide to align with Frank or Dan, they aren't going to upset either side by voting out Dani.  I thought it was pathetic today when Dani wanted to go gripe at Brit for rallying at the last minute.  Like isn't that what you are supposed to do in this game Dani??? Especially since you are the one that gave Jenn the green-light to put her up Dani?!?!  Dan talked her out of it b/c he doesn't want her to lose a jury vote.  I wish she hadn't ran it by him first.  I wish she just would have put Brit on blast & the whole house would have seen her true colors.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 06:58:33 PM by JanaC »

Offline yzerstar19

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #366 on: August 30, 2012, 07:40:32 PM »
Sadly Brit  goes tonite and so does the game . none of these people are smart enough to figure out what Dan and Frank have planned for them.

My prediction is this the evicted order will be this Ian,Shane , Joe, Jenn, Danielle, with Dan beating Frank 4-3

im going to check on my post in 3 weeks to see if i was close

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #367 on: August 30, 2012, 07:44:01 PM »
I think Dani is very narcissistic, surely production told her to rally her votes for show film. About Joe, I can't even call him a flip/flopper, he's got splinters from jumping that  fence so often!  :gaah:

yzerstar19, we'll see how well you predicted the finale 2. :)

Welcome to RFF!

:bigwelcome

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #368 on: August 30, 2012, 07:50:22 PM »
MARK MY WORDS.....

Nothing has changed.

:'( :'( :'(

Ian's her only vote. Ugh something happen in the live show plz

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #369 on: August 30, 2012, 07:59:56 PM »
Football on the East Coast. UGH!!! why do they do that??? I waited all day to watch this.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #370 on: August 30, 2012, 08:04:19 PM »
football here too.

anywhere to watch it on rignt now?
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline bcp19

• RFF Full Member
  • TAR/Surv/BB/?? junkie ;)
« Reply #371 on: August 30, 2012, 08:11:00 PM »
football here too.

anywhere to watch it on rignt now?
It's on in Iowa

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #372 on: August 30, 2012, 08:15:06 PM »
thanks found it!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline pothole

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #373 on: August 30, 2012, 08:23:55 PM »
Well, Dani wearing joggers & a hoodie, guess she's safe.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #374 on: August 30, 2012, 08:24:57 PM »