Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 279978 times)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #325 on: August 30, 2012, 12:44:42 PM »
Dan & Frank said 'suck it haters' :hello2:

:lol3:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #326 on: August 30, 2012, 01:06:41 PM »
While Janelle was by far my favorite player this season, initially I had hoped Britney would win if Janelle didnt.

The best players this season, in my opinion, have been Dan and Frank.

Frank is a beast at the comps.

Dan has shown he absolutely is the smartest player this season. He had the good sense to take the blame for Ian's backstabbing of Boogie and Frank UNTIL he was on the block and had to make a big move to save himself. He didnt spill the beans BEFORE he was on the block which is what most of the players would have done. The way he saved himself HAS to be one of the biggest and best thought out moves EVER!

Janelle and Britney, both of whom i still love, players terrible games this season. Janelle was screwed the minute she picked the three idiots for her team: Frank, Wil and Ashley. Frank alienates everyone and floats, but I give him credit for his loyalty. Will was just an attention seeking drama queen and Ashley makes potatoes look like rocket scientists.

Brittney has had NO loyalty to anyone this season, her protestations to the contrary. She has set back and floated; she would be in an alliance but if one of her allies got targeted, she just went along with it and never fought for anyone. So now she has no one to fight for her.

Anyway, i am barely paying attention this season. But regarding gameplay, only Dan and Frank have played the game this season with any skill, in my opinion.

:waves:  janie's picks were joe, wil, and ashley, frank was not on janie's team..frank was picked by brooger...frank wasnt on janie's team....i am sure you know this,we allllllllllllll get caught up in our typing of words :waves:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #327 on: August 30, 2012, 01:24:28 PM »
I just don't understand why Ian is such a horrible person for double crossing Frank and Boogie but Dan isn't held to the same standards for being in with the quackpack, silent six, and his final three with Frank and Boogie, Frank knows that he has made all three of these alliances and still trusts him?? I dont get it.

I TOTALLY agree with you about Dan. I'm hoping that Ian will win HOH and put up Dan and Frank. That'll show them.

Ugh, I wish Britney would wake up and start campaigning! Shane is going to get killed if he doesn't wake up and see what Danielle is doing. :groan:

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #328 on: August 30, 2012, 01:56:24 PM »
What's with the trivia? Are we going to be on trivia til after the live show?  I just got the live feeds, so I don't know what the protocol is.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #329 on: August 30, 2012, 01:57:54 PM »
Omg If Britney goes home.. :'(

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #330 on: August 30, 2012, 01:58:03 PM »
I just don't understand why Ian is such a horrible person for double crossing Frank and Boogie but Dan isn't held to the same standards for being in with the quackpack, silent six, and his final three with Frank and Boogie, Frank knows that he has made all three of these alliances and still trusts him?? I dont get it.

I TOTALLY agree with you about Dan. I'm hoping that Ian will win HOH and put up Dan and Frank. That'll show them.

Ugh, I wish Britney would wake up and start campaigning! Shane is going to get killed if he doesn't wake up and see what Danielle is doing. :groan:

trust me..i like shane also..really i do, and i  even think frank is a nice guy...sooooooooooo happy brooger is gone..i really do think ..brooger brainwashed frank..i do not think frank is mean at all...i am not rooting for frank to win..but you know..if frank wins i will be A Ok..with it.....and i really think ..as it already is happening that dani is going to let shane know..alllllllllllllll about what went down..i think JMO..shane thinks if he keeps brit in the game..he will go down...and i love brit really i do...but i got to gowith gameplay..and dan ..did a amazing job getting out that block....he was loyal to Ina..and brit for 25 days ..dan took the blame for what Ina said...so if i were in that house...and going out that door..i would not just lay down..and die..and take the heat for Ina....i mean no one should as we are talking about brit.. to get up and fight to stay in the game..well dan had to do it also..i mean i would not just shut mymouth..walk out that door..knowing i could have saved myself...Ina , dan had to let frank know Ina wa the rat..not dan...i mean if i were playing bb ..i would be hardcore..you guys would hate me..i mean hate me :lol3:

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #331 on: August 30, 2012, 02:46:45 PM »
Dan said last  night that he kept his mouth shut to preserve the Quack Pack not to protect Ian or Brit. He was 'nt being selfless or heroic he was playing the game !! As soon as it was to his advantage he blabbed saved himself and survived eviction. No medals just good gameplay

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #332 on: August 30, 2012, 03:08:36 PM »
What's with the trivia? Are we going to be on trivia til after the live show?  I just got the live feeds, so I don't know what the protocol is.

It's maddening but I think they forgot to flip the switch to the HOH. We only missed Brit in the HOH bathroom, probably with Dani and bodies laying around sleeping.  :colors
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #333 on: August 30, 2012, 03:11:19 PM »
Britney talked to Joe this morning but "All Sides Of the Fence" Joe blabbed it to Frank as soon as he could. Shane is hiding from Britney so she can't talk to him. Brit is trying now to talk to Dan. I wish he'd listen to her.

Offline brotherskeeper

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #334 on: August 30, 2012, 03:16:08 PM »
We have football on our CBS affiliate tonight as I'm sure many of you do. Is there going to be a live feed link for BB somewhere?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #335 on: August 30, 2012, 03:20:40 PM »
We have football on our CBS affiliate tonight as I'm sure many of you do. Is there going to be a live feed link for BB somewhere?

Yes, we'll put some up here: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,27537.0.html  :yess:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #336 on: August 30, 2012, 03:28:34 PM »

Yes, we'll put some up here: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,27537.0.html  :yess:

and this my friends..is why TL..ROCKS :hearts:..best...site..ever...

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #337 on: August 30, 2012, 03:35:07 PM »
When did Frank/Dan say suck it to the haters?
I hope Dan wins HOH tonight, be nice for him to win something
Misted by Dan Gheesling :)

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #338 on: August 30, 2012, 03:41:54 PM »
I hope Brit talks to Shane, late last night I was reading feeds on a different site and Shane wants to confront Brit that she has a final 2 with Ian (Danielle had told him which was a lie) Danielle kept telling no no no just let it go, she doesn't want him to find out she lied to him, that could make a different, doubtful but there is always a chance  :duno:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #339 on: August 30, 2012, 03:47:23 PM »
I hope Brit talks to Shane, late last night I was reading feeds on a different site and Shane wants to confront Brit that she has a final 2 with Ian (Danielle had told him which was a lie) Danielle kept telling no no no just let it go, she doesn't want him to find out she lied to him, that could make a different, doubtful but there is always a chance  :duno:

i would like brit to stay also..........but..i am a huge dan fan....gosh i got to hear Ian..and brit talk alone after this convo with dan....cuz i do not want dan out....i would loveeeeeeeeeeeee for brit to stay over dani, ..but i got to know can i trust her..hell i feel like i am playing the game, up in the bb house ..and i am all freaked out :lol3:

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #340 on: August 30, 2012, 03:49:39 PM »
I just don't see her having the votes to stay, Dan, Jenn and Joe are voting her out. Shane also, I'm surprised Shane wasn't to mad when Dani told him about the act
Misted by Dan Gheesling :)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #341 on: August 30, 2012, 04:02:23 PM »
I just don't see her having the votes to stay, Dan, Jenn and Joe are voting her out. Shane also, I'm surprised Shane wasn't to mad when Dani told him about the act

cuz i really think they do not give shane credit in this game..shane knows what is smart for him....lets face it..brit , or dani will boot shane out..and shane knows it.. i think shane has more trust in dani, afterall dani told him really what went down.....dan better not think he is in a great spot..he better not throw a comp..he needs to win hoh...if he doesnt..then he better go all out for veto...cuz..joe, ian, shane [maybe] and jenn will put dan up..dan is smart..trust me..he is going through everything in his head right now, dan will make the move that is best for him...but with frank out for 2 hoh's..they better get him out!!!!!

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #342 on: August 30, 2012, 04:16:23 PM »

dan doesnt want to win HOH tonight, he wants dani to win it if she stays, cause he wont be able to play next week and neither can his buddy frank, but if dani goes (please god) then he is screwed and he may have to try and win it LOL   if dani goes all his plans go out the window and I would like to see that happen , not because I dont like him, but just to reset the game once more  LOL   oh and to see the shocked look on dani's face that her bf shane voted her out (how dare he!!)
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #343 on: August 30, 2012, 04:28:45 PM »

dan doesnt want to win HOH tonight, he wants dani to win it if she stays, cause he wont be able to play next week and neither can his buddy frank, but if dani goes (please god) then he is screwed and he may have to try and win it LOL   if dani goes all his plans go out the window and I would like to see that happen , not because I dont like him, but just to reset the game once more  LOL   oh and to see the shocked look on dani's face that her bf shane voted her out (how dare he!!)

hi ya..girlfriend :hugs:..brit just might stay..lets see...shane is talking like he wants brit to stay, Ian will vote for brit to stay...but jenn..dan...and joe...i dont think it can happen....dani will get ..dan...jenn...and frank already made joe more of a lap dog then he is...i dont know..dani might stay...i know dan..and frank both want dani to win this hoh..frank cant play in 2 of them..and dan wants to make sure he can play in the next hoh..i dont know..it comes down to ..that ..ole...................cup..of joe...he told frank everything brit told him..and joe ..said no way is he keeping brit..wow..i love this cuz we just dont know WTH is going to happen

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #344 on: August 30, 2012, 04:34:37 PM »
I am so over Shane. Ugh. He is going to be manipulated by Danielle and her fake waaaa waaaaaa waaaaaa. :res: He already is! Whatever.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #345 on: August 30, 2012, 04:43:05 PM »
damn that dan is good....but you know what...he could not fool me..he just couldnt..but man is dan good in the bb house..well dani is staying, and even if shane wins hoh..dan has that covered...he let shane know that frank is nothing to him..so if frank goes to shane..if shane wins hoh..it means nothing..plus dani will spin it to shane..wow....i love bb..and dan is just a great player..love him or hate him..the guy is a great bb plyer...i love brit...but dan is my man....i just dont see brit staying in this game..plus dani is more bad ass then brit..not that i like dani..but damn dani..will play you in the bb house

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #346 on: August 30, 2012, 04:48:41 PM »
While Janelle was by far my favorite player this season, initially I had hoped Britney would win if Janelle didnt.

The best players this season, in my opinion, have been Dan and Frank.

Frank is a beast at the comps.

Dan has shown he absolutely is the smartest player this season. He had the good sense to take the blame for Ian's backstabbing of Boogie and Frank UNTIL he was on the block and had to make a big move to save himself. He didnt spill the beans BEFORE he was on the block which is what most of the players would have done. The way he saved himself HAS to be one of the biggest and best thought out moves EVER!

Janelle and Britney, both of whom i still love, players terrible games this season. Janelle was screwed the minute she picked the three idiots for her team: Frank, Wil and Ashley. Frank alienates everyone and floats, but I give him credit for his loyalty. Will was just an attention seeking drama queen and Ashley makes potatoes look like rocket scientists.

Brittney has had NO loyalty to anyone this season, her protestations to the contrary. She has set back and floated; she would be in an alliance but if one of her allies got targeted, she just went along with it and never fought for anyone. So now she has no one to fight for her.

Anyway, i am barely paying attention this season. But regarding gameplay, only Dan and Frank have played the game this season with any skill, in my opinion.

:waves:  janie's picks were joe, wil, and ashley, frank was not on janie's team..frank was picked by brooger...frank wasnt on janie's team....i am sure you know this,we allllllllllllll get caught up in our typing of words :waves:

Sorry i typed Frank instead of Joe in the paragraph talking about Janelle. The reference about Frank being a beast at comps was correct and was about frank.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #347 on: August 30, 2012, 04:58:13 PM »
holy..chesse..and bread..and onion dip..batman....brit just might stay...shane is going with what ian..and joe want..and i think brit might stay...pow..wow..batman.....if brit stays..dan is going to have to win this hoh...all i got to say is ............GO DAN GO>>>>>>WIN THAT HOH.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #348 on: August 30, 2012, 05:05:59 PM »
I am so over Shane. Ugh. He is going to be manipulated by Danielle and her fake waaaa waaaaaa waaaaaa. :res: He already is! Whatever.

hmmmm..dont give up hope..brit just might stay...like for...real!...shane seems to want to know what joe and Ian want..and from the looks of it...it just might be brit staying..i love it..when you just dont know..i love brit..really really do....but..i am more of a bb player then a person who  just likes a bb player..and dan..JMO..is a great player...i dont like dani..just want her there to help dan..but if brit stays..then dan..will just have to win hoh tonight...............bb..we.....love..it..brit might stay.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #349 on: August 30, 2012, 05:06:52 PM »
Dan will be ok either way, She wants to keep the QP till the end, Please save Britney  :ghug: