Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 281370 times)

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #300 on: August 29, 2012, 12:40:57 PM »
I think about a month ago (7/23 or 7/24), Ian mentioned he had a condition called Stimming.  Basically, people who diagnosed with Stimming use a repetitive motion as a source of comfort.  ie, the hammock.  All of us have it to a small extent such as tapping with a pen or jiggling a knee.

That's right!  Now I remember!  I had remembered he said he didn't have ADD, but I didn't realize stimming was a condition when he followed with his explanation that he needed repetitive motion for comfort.  It's all coming back to me now.   :colors

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #301 on: August 29, 2012, 02:16:43 PM »
I really hope the HoH is an endurance where they slam them into a wall.  Over and Over and Over.  HARD.  And I hope Danielle's whining ass goes face-first. 

I wish they'd have another comp where she gets stuck in solitary confinement.  I'm not sure though if that would be a punishment for her, or a luxery for the others. 

Lastly, I hope, in true BB fashion, that somehow Britney wakes up and realizes that Dani was in on this whole thing and she can out her and turn a few votes her way.  Britney amuses me.  Danielle makes me homicidal.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #302 on: August 29, 2012, 05:27:51 PM »
 :hello2:...let me say hi to everyone ....dan was a amazing player in his season..from day one in the bb house..the house wanted dan out...but...dan got through it, dan knows when, to win comps...jmo..there is no way ..dan or anyone ..INA ..should think dan should be the rat...when it was ina..now dan took the heat for Ina for 25 days...you better believe if my azz was out that door..there is noooooooooooo way i would take the fall for a hg ..in a game :groan:..bb...no way...Ina got wayyyyyyyyyyy to cocky..and still is..to think dan would just say...uhhh..ok...Ina..i will walk out the door..and make sure what YOU did Ina..will never ever leave my mouth..please...no one would do that...well maybe marcus..on not using the veto on himself :lol3:..GO DAN>>>>tthe MAN!.
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #303 on: August 29, 2012, 05:34:13 PM »
I really hope the HoH is an endurance where they slam them into a wall.  Over and Over and Over.  HARD.  And I hope Danielle's whining ass goes face-first. 

I wish they'd have another comp where she gets stuck in solitary confinement.  I'm not sure though if that would be a punishment for her, or a luxery for the others. 

Lastly, I hope, in true BB fashion, that somehow Britney wakes up and realizes that Dani was in on this whole thing and she can out her and turn a few votes her way.  Britney amuses me.  Danielle makes me homicidal.

i hear ya..but thats up to brit..to be a good player of this game...for sure..anyone would know ..hey..me..brit is going home..dan..jenn.and frank are working together...you got to be smart..and fast in bb...she ..as all the others  should know dani is still working for dan..i am not a big dani fan....but i got to give the girl credit..boy she can play it up in the bb house...she really has the others thinking her and dan hate each other..sorry but that is some damn good bb playing...not dani's fault brit dont see it..they all should see it...like i said i am not a big dani fan..but the girl is really playing the game ..JMO :hrt:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline kristykgs

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #304 on: August 29, 2012, 06:14:57 PM »
Do you think they will tell Ian about the Hurricane in New Orleans? I hope he had everything out of his place since it was summer. Or at least if he had an apartment, I hope someone went down there and secured everything for him. I'm sure they won't tell him, but I really hope he doesn't loose anything with the flooding.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #305 on: August 29, 2012, 06:15:12 PM »
I think when Shane find out that Dani knew, he will feel be trade by her and never trust her again. Shane is so torn about this I'm hoping he find out before the vote, could make a difference. I used to love Dan, but when he threw his whole alliance under the bus, and he didn't have any problem when Ian gave them information, telling Ian he had to put up Frank and Ashley, etc then blame everything on Ian, I totally lost respect for him. I know he did what he needed to do to save himself, but at what cost, I hope he feels a little remorse, but I doubt it! So now that Britney is leaving I am going to root for Shane (who has a good heart) and Ian, I don't like any other players left. I would be bad playing this game,  I probably care too much about stabbing someone back when it has to be done  :ghug:   

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #306 on: August 29, 2012, 11:12:29 PM »
I really really wish Britney would wake up and start fighting, bring up the fact that Dan has won this game and taken home half a million dollars, point out that she is useless in comps and doesnt win anything, and tell shane to vote for her!  show some loyalty damn it! instead of keeping that whiny little attention getter danielle,  I really dont know how much more of her I can stand!  she is just so two faced, it is really bothering me that she does it so easily too.  I so want her gone out of there, and I want  Ian, Shane and Joe to do it tomorrow, and them to say "GOTCHA" right after the vote!

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #307 on: August 29, 2012, 11:22:07 PM »
I really really wish Britney would wake up and start fighting, bring up the fact that Dan has won this game and taken home half a million dollars, point out that she is useless in comps and doesnt win anything, and tell shane to vote for her!  show some loyalty damn it! instead of keeping that whiny little attention getter danielle,  I really dont know how much more of her I can stand!  she is just so two faced, it is really bothering me that she does it so easily too.  I so want her gone out of there, and I want  Ian, Shane and Joe to do it tomorrow, and them to say "GOTCHA" right after the vote!

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

SHANE NOT VOTING FOR BRITNEY IS FRUSTRATING ME SO MUCH. HE'S GOING TO BE SCREWED BY DANIELLE'S TWO-FACEDNESS. I wish someone would call her out on it!

/rage

And I need my fix of Britney. :'(

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #308 on: August 29, 2012, 11:38:02 PM »
I agree Polaroid, that is a slap in the face, he is even condescending when he speaks to britney, " I have to do what is right for me" " I have to keep myself in the game" " I got all that blood on my hands"  I want to kick him hard for those stupid comments, the dude has never watched the show and is thinking with his second head, but I'm not sure if it's for the female species or the male species!   

I also, think that britney is not fighting for it, because as she said " she doesn't want to take it away from her "friend" danielle, because she deserves to be here, and because she (britney) has already played his game"  that is what britney said the other day...........and danielle sat there and looked her right in the eye and said ...........yeah!  I could slam her all the way back to alabama, arkansas, or whereever she is from!   I have friends from the south, and I thank god every darn day that they are NOTHING like her!!

Britney is going to be so hurt, I want her to find out early tomorrow that danielle is full of crap, and then britney go into over load and get down and dirty and save herself.
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #309 on: August 30, 2012, 02:34:09 AM »
Well we have found 1 thing for certain out tonight...after BBAD...Ion and Brit are the most intelligent people ever.... no one is even as smart as they are.   It's been me, me me me me me me for over an hour now....come on BB please go to other conversations and get off of these 2 LOSERS....

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #310 on: August 30, 2012, 02:40:14 AM »
Please BB CHANGE THE FEEDS!!  PLEASE

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #311 on: August 30, 2012, 02:43:00 AM »
Please BB CHANGE THE FEEDS!!  PLEASE

Thank you!!!!  my ears were taking a beating, can only take so much of Brit/Ion before your ears bleed!

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #312 on: August 30, 2012, 03:39:57 AM »
Actually..Brit and Ian ARE the smartest and also the most entertaining ones in the house.  Actually...They are the ONLY entertaining ones in the house. :lol3:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #313 on: August 30, 2012, 06:38:55 AM »

Personally I found Brittney a lot more likeable when she was buddies with Lane.  Half the people hoping they'd end up together and they continued to profess just platonic.  This season I don't see her playing the game.  What has she done?  OK she's funny but I thought boogie was funnier. 

Frank is the one who deserves to win but I doubt he'll last his two weeks on the bench.  Dan second for his brilliance is getting to where he is.  I never thought he'd make it out of that last ditch.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #314 on: August 30, 2012, 08:33:57 AM »
While Janelle was by far my favorite player this season, initially I had hoped Britney would win if Janelle didnt.

The best players this season, in my opinion, have been Dan and Frank.

Frank is a beast at the comps.

Dan has shown he absolutely is the smartest player this season. He had the good sense to take the blame for Ian's backstabbing of Boogie and Frank UNTIL he was on the block and had to make a big move to save himself. He didnt spill the beans BEFORE he was on the block which is what most of the players would have done. The way he saved himself HAS to be one of the biggest and best thought out moves EVER!

Janelle and Britney, both of whom i still love, players terrible games this season. Janelle was screwed the minute she picked the three idiots for her team: Frank, Wil and Ashley. Frank alienates everyone and floats, but I give him credit for his loyalty. Will was just an attention seeking drama queen and Ashley makes potatoes look like rocket scientists.

Brittney has had NO loyalty to anyone this season, her protestations to the contrary. She has set back and floated; she would be in an alliance but if one of her allies got targeted, she just went along with it and never fought for anyone. So now she has no one to fight for her.

Anyway, i am barely paying attention this season. But regarding gameplay, only Dan and Frank have played the game this season with any skill, in my opinion.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #315 on: August 30, 2012, 09:24:03 AM »
so now I am hearing that danielle HAS TOLD the brain Shane that all that dan stuff was for show, and not real and he is STILL VOTING FOR HER TO STAY!!  she has spun it that britney did the dirty on him, and he wants to call britney out, when the idiot knew all about it, it was the pulling them both of the block deal and the playing along with Frank  I am sorry if Shane didnt have someone else thinking for him at all times he would just curl up and die, I think Ashley has a higher IQ than this dork!

Offline pothole

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #316 on: August 30, 2012, 09:51:31 AM »
Do we know what line of work Frank was in prior to being unemployed?

:jam:

Schoolboy   :yess:

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #317 on: August 30, 2012, 09:52:33 AM »
Do we know what line of work Frank was in prior to being unemployed?

:jam:

Schoolboy   :yess:

Bozo the Clown   :yess:

Offline cbird

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #318 on: August 30, 2012, 10:22:35 AM »
I can't believe that britney is going to lay down and let die AGAIN! Why wouldn't she plant the seed that it isn't her that is covered on all sides it DANIELLE! Danielle has Dan, Shane (still blows my mind that he doesn't think Danielle would pick Dan over him), Jenn, and Joe all covering her ass that is the majority of the house. I hate Danielle, as far as Im concerned she is just like Porsche and Khaila riding Dani D coattails, only she is riding Dan's. I don't understand what other proof you need that Dan needs to go, he pulled a miracle this week and everyone is going to keep his main alliance member in the game. They need to cripple Dan by letting Danielle go.

Also, im confused, is there going to be another fast forward?? is there still too many people in the game for the amount of weeks left??

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #319 on: August 30, 2012, 10:50:34 AM »
Unless as someone suggested, somehow they deal with another house guest, it seems to me they need to have another DE.

I had an evil thought over night. What Britney should do is go to Jenn, Shane and Joe separately and ask for a sympathy vote tomorrow before they have time to compare notes. I think Britney has figured Danielle out and knows that she is back to working with Dan, just not the reason.

On another note, I couldn't find anything really bad about what Ian said about 9/11. 9/11 was a horrible day in our lives. It affected all of us in many ways. It also is what inadvertently brought me to watch BB. I recall that the three remaining people left were told about 9/11. I wonder if that isn't what Ian was referring to, 9/11 and the effect it had on the game. I also was shocked by Will who laughed about telling people what he was going to do, but they never believed him.  :lol: 

My point is, Ian was a child, 11 years old, he couldn't be expected to have the same reaction that older people had including Jenn. He's been a little shyster but I really don't think he had to be called out because of it to such a degree that he was reduced to tears.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Bflorealgramma

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #320 on: August 30, 2012, 10:53:16 AM »
Just a few of my opinions. I respect DAN for not falling down and dying after he was put on the block. I think there is a possibility that Danielle is even better than Dan at this game. She can look someone in the face and LIE. After all isn't that how the game is played? OUTWIT and OUTPLAY. Seems to me she is doing both.  Is there anything that can cause a rash. Makeup that she is allergic to, maybe. Pity card that she was already playing before the SPEECH. She is flirting with the necessary people too. Jenn and Shane!

Offline cbird

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #321 on: August 30, 2012, 11:10:49 AM »
I just don't understand why Ian is such a horrible person for double crossing Frank and Boogie but Dan isn't held to the same standards for being in with the quackpack, silent six, and his final three with Frank and Boogie, Frank knows that he has made all three of these alliances and still trusts him?? I dont get it. As for Danielle, yes she is playing the sympathy card and flirting with Shane and Jenn but that is all DAN'S doing, she follows everything he says, she isn't some great game player shes just good at taking orders. I dont think Dan will honestly take Danielle to the final two, I feel like he knows that Jenn, Shane, and Britney would all at least vote for her. That would leave ashley, frank, joe and ian, and who knows who they would vote for to win.
regardless I think Dan will cut Danielle way before final three, does anyone else think this?

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #322 on: August 30, 2012, 12:18:49 PM »
 :waves:
And on another note, I just wish I could be a fly on the wall when this season is over & Brit sees that Dani knew about the plan to get her out the whole time & was actually a part of it, since Jenn was only going to do it if Dani signed off on it.  I bet Brit will no longer think Dani is the "sweetest girl I ever met".  I hope she has some blog I can read after she finds out.

:waves:..trust me..brit will know about dani, way before bb is over...everything comes out in the jury house....now the jury could say........hmmmmmm..good move dani you fooled us...or it could go the other way...like hmmmmm dani you aint getting the money..i dont like dani , as far as playing bb..i dont know dani..and i dont hate anyone...now, i do what dani out..cuz like i said i dont like her in the bb house...but did you hear frank and joe last night. they both were  in the kitchen...frank is NOT...going to hold that deal with dan or dani..frank, wants dan out..and dani...and joe was like..oh yeah bro...its me and you [frank] f2..joe, and we will take jenn to f3..WTH>>>i will be sooooooooooooo pissed off if joe is in the F2..you hear me JOE (:;)..and i mean it JOE :knuckles:..if Ina wins hoh tonight..i think dani would get him to put up frank and jenn....saying i want dan out also..but this is our only hope of getting frank out....Ina will buy it...dan and dani will still act like they dont care about each other....and Ina will think dani is right..and Ina will think if dani  wins hoh...not tonight but next week..that she will get dan out....JOE is a azz......................grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....man that dude thinks he is all that..and a bag of slop :lol3:...watch if dan wins hoh tonight or if dani does...joe will be right back to hey..i been getting info..we are cool blahblah.....gosh i would hate to see joe in the F2...sorry JMO..joe does not deserve to win bb or win 2nd place..ok Grace's rant..and vent for today. :ghug:
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 12:23:54 PM by Grace23 »

jiajia12

« Reply #323 on: August 30, 2012, 12:31:06 PM »
Dan & Frank said 'suck it haters' :hello2:

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #324 on: August 30, 2012, 12:42:44 PM »
ohhhhhhhh I am so hoping that Britney can switch this around today and get shane to change his vote to keep her ......the flipping look on danielles face would be PRICELESS!!   NOW THAT WOULD BE A BLINDSIDE!