Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 279957 times)

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #275 on: August 28, 2012, 05:53:49 PM »
I would like to see Britney stay and win HOH, and watch the scramble then :)  I must say THAT would shake up the house, doncha think

Danielle is driving me nuts, she is so jealous of how funny Britney is and how much attention she is getting that she is going to come down with the bubonic plague soon I swear, they will have to take her out of that house on a stretcher.......hope she goes soon like thursday!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 05:57:21 PM by Rebellion »
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #276 on: August 28, 2012, 06:02:25 PM »
Or before Thursday, she is going to get everyone sick. And I do want Britney to stay just to see Frank face  :lol3:

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #277 on: August 28, 2012, 06:29:22 PM »
How many F3 deals does Frank have, oh thats right with everyone except Britney  :lol3:  :lol3:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #278 on: August 28, 2012, 07:15:01 PM »
My only concern here is will they vote off Dani to get back at Dan and Frank. Joe usually goes where the power is-- but I'm not sure about him anymore.   Shane who knows-- he sure doesn't like Dan.  I'm not sure about Dani-- maybe the big sympathy thing for what Dan did to her will help.  Unless she blows it and lets Shane in on the secret.

hi ya! :hello2:..JMO dani should let shane know about what went down..and she should tell him..we have to do this....BUT...i am just doing this for 1 week..and its you and me shane..even if it isnt her and shane..she needs to let shane know c'om//was dan really suppose to just go down in flames for
ina being the rat..that told brit and shane that brooger and frank were not going to keep the deal..dan took that blame for 25 days...jmo but why would any of these hgs..brit..shane..and INA..think dan should just take the blame and go and let ina play and try to win,and dan just leave ....WTH....anyway  i think she doesnt blow it if they..even dan lets shane know why this went down..again JMO :hrt:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #279 on: August 28, 2012, 07:19:45 PM »
I would like to see Britney stay and win HOH, and watch the scramble then :)  I must say THAT would shake up the house, doncha think

Danielle is driving me nuts, she is so jealous of how funny Britney is and how much attention she is getting that she is going to come down with the bubonic plague soon I swear, they will have to take her out of that house on a stretcher.......hope she goes soon like thursday!

yep..that dani...what a super freak...she..dani  needs alllllllllllllllllllllllllll eyes on her,,and alllllllllllllllllllll ears listening to her..brit aint stupid..she knows dani is with F/d/j, JMO shane needs to know about this..that is JMO....but i do love dan :hearts:b
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 07:35:19 PM by Grace23 »
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #280 on: August 28, 2012, 07:53:17 PM »

I would love that so much. And then nominate Frank and Dan/Jenn. :colors

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #281 on: August 28, 2012, 07:57:29 PM »
I think its funny that Ian keeps talking about saving Brit in front of Dani, it's really ticking her off  :lol3:  :lol3:

Offline kakes

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #282 on: August 28, 2012, 10:12:14 PM »
I would like Brit to win or Dan. His move was epic to stay in the house! I can handle Brit getting evicted just not before that whinning, self absorbed, low self esteem, head case Danielle. I really can't stand her at all. She is such an attention seeker its obvious she doesn't think she was loved enough, or she wouldn't have to put herself as the subject of every conversation! Why should Ian not say that he wants Brit to stay? Why are her feelings more important than anyone else's? I don't know how anyone could stand being around someone who comes off as being so freakin' needy?! She is the type of person that would make it impossible for me to play this game! I would sound off and tell this twit a thing or two about herself then I would be blamed for the nervous breakdown she had! She is very delusional! When she couldn't get any attention this week she comes up with twelve different illnesses (k I'm stretching it a little...but not by much!) so that everyone will ask "oh Danielle how are you?", "oh Danielle are they doing anything for you", "oh Danielle is there anymore attention I can give you to fill that empty empty hole that exisits inside you?" K maybe not that last one but you get my drift! Can't stand her can't stand her can't stand her!!!!! And dare I say it but I think I really really hate her more than Rachel and that is saying some! So to sum it up I just want her out of the house this week!!!! Please BB Gods(production) turn it around and keep Brit and ditch that head case Danielle!!!! K I've said my peice!  (:;)

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #283 on: August 28, 2012, 10:15:32 PM »
This is the best season of BB ever IMO!!!! There is four times more interest and machinations and drama going than the last boring season of BB.

In some ways I think Frank could have been another Hayden and have taken it to F1.  Frank's downfall was that he became too exclusive with boogie and let his social game fall down.  His social game began so strong which is basically one reason why boogie chose him for his team.  He let this alliance go to his head and left the social game behind.  I still like Frank and his tenacity in spite of the hopelessness of having to sit out the next two HOH's, but I can't imagine him NOT being evicted in the next two weeks.

So, the big question is, who will go to F3?  And then F1.  Dr. Will predicted Ian but that was before Ian became the mole and was exposed.  The jury won't vote for a mole.

Britney is funny but that's about all.  Danielle is as annoying as it gets.  Jenn is tough and will probably go to F3 but won't win.  Joe, forget it. 

Dan, is well on the way if he keeps on this role.  You have to admit, what he pulled off what brilliant.

Shane couldn't even take that POV from Frank . . . come on, Shane.  You'll get to F3 but not the end.

Still if Frank somehow wins every POV and challenge forevermore, he puts himself on equal footing with Dan.  It WILL be interesting.

Just soaking up and loving this season  :hrt:

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #284 on: August 28, 2012, 11:39:16 PM »
ok, britney needs to shut the hell up.  OMG are you kidding me, someone SHUT HER UP ALREADY!!!!!   (:;) (:;) (:;)  Please vote britney out because she is now the most annoying player ever, I'd rather listen to Kalia right now!!!!!

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #285 on: August 28, 2012, 11:50:24 PM »
I love Britney right now, think she is hysterical, and very comical, no one can hold a candle to her.  would you rather listen to danielle complain about her rash or her sore throat or her earache, or that shane wont kiss her or hold her or do anything to her........sheesh.  the girl needs to be taken out of that house in a straight jacket, seriously...........britney is just plain funny! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #286 on: August 29, 2012, 12:21:36 AM »
honestly, I couldnt even hear all the  :meme thru all the  :knuckles: that was going on.  im just glad frank finally came out!  I can't stand listening to people bash anyone else nonstop like that, I don't find it funny at all.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #287 on: August 29, 2012, 12:31:27 AM »
Why did BB allow Joe and Shane to tell Danielle they are voting to keep her, but not allow them To tell Britney they weren't voting for her to stay. This happen with Janelle too, ITS NOT RIGHT DOUBLE STANDARDS  :knuckles:  :knuckles:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #288 on: August 29, 2012, 01:52:21 AM »
ok, britney needs to shut the hell up.  OMG are you kidding me, someone SHUT HER UP ALREADY!!!!!   (:;) (:;) (:;)  Please vote britney out because she is now the most annoying player ever, I'd rather listen to Kalia right now!!!!!

and about the worst poor sport i have ever seen playing this game....please door kick the biotch in the ass, and don't look back....

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #289 on: August 29, 2012, 01:57:09 AM »
Use to like her...but she has a terrible attitude if not her way the highway....what does she think the other houseguest have no feelings when they get voted out.....
and so here we ae with 4 feeds 2 on her and ion in the pool and the other 2 feeds with no sound..
give me a break!

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #290 on: August 29, 2012, 09:05:11 AM »
I hope someone flies a banner over them today that says " dani is still working with dan, she is lying britney"  OMG  they need to shake these houseguests up!

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #291 on: August 29, 2012, 09:24:32 AM »
Just watched a little of the drunk Brit/Ian group last night.  Ian was being an idiot.  Brit was in the middle of giving a little goodbye speech & Ian just jumps in the middle saying "I won this & I won that"....Somebody said "Ian you know you just said "I" 7 times in one sentence!" & Jenn told him "nice interrupting Brit!"......Brit was funny, she just said "Just jump right in....or rather Just jump right Ian". Then I saw that Ian made some stupid 9/11 remark.  Does anyone know what it was?  Ian is just so full of himself.  Just wait til he's on the block (which he never has been). It's gonna be "comic gold" as he puts it.

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #292 on: August 29, 2012, 09:27:31 AM »
And on another note, I just wish I could be a fly on the wall when this season is over & Brit sees that Dani knew about the plan to get her out the whole time & was actually a part of it, since Jenn was only going to do it if Dani signed off on it.  I bet Brit will no longer think Dani is the "sweetest girl I ever met".  I hope she has some blog I can read after she finds out.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #293 on: August 29, 2012, 09:42:18 AM »
And on another note, I just wish I could be a fly on the wall when this season is over & Brit sees that Dani knew about the plan to get her out the whole time & was actually a part of it, since Jenn was only going to do it if Dani signed off on it.  I bet Brit will no longer think Dani is the "sweetest girl I ever met".  I hope she has some blog I can read after she finds out.

I'm with you! No more "Sweet Alabama Girl" from Britney.  :lol: Seriously I don't know how Danielle can talk to Britney and seemingly not have any remorse or guilt at all.
Last night while the others were in eating, Brit got a little heated with Dani, because she said she had been there for her and when she needed some comforting, Dani didn't reciprocate. Dani deflected it by saying she didn't know she was depressed. I should go watch it on flashback.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #294 on: August 29, 2012, 09:48:49 AM »
In that same conversation Brit also got heated when she said "If I stay next week I am going to MAKE everyone throw the comp to me". Dani said "That was a mean thing to say" & Brit told her that was an awkward thing for her to say & called her out for being passive-aggressive.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #295 on: August 29, 2012, 09:53:28 AM »
I do agree with that as well, and as far as Dani, the whole time I have been thinking, those that protest too much.....  but no one seems to be catching on except for Joe who, tho doesn't seem to do anything except jump around, sits back and pays attention.   I wonder if this is a case of "tell me who you go with and I'll tell you who you are" with Britney, cuz she is just as much :meme as Dani is at this point.  But I think her continued comment about how she's the driver in her bed, insinuating that she is also the driver in the relationship, shows just how much she expects to be in control and when people aren't doing what she wants them too or following her rules, she really becomes an ugly person.   I think it's time for both of those girls to go.  Honestly, guys are so much easier to listen too at this point in the game.

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #296 on: August 29, 2012, 09:54:38 AM »
Did anyone else notice that during Dan's "funeral" that he told Shane "I would let you date my sister"?  This was something that Dan had told Ian a few days before, I believe during, or right after the live evection.  I think this was supposed to be a passive-aggressive "zing" at Ian. Comedy Gold Ian!

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #297 on: August 29, 2012, 10:19:29 AM »
I looked up the symptoms of Tourretes: These involuntary (outside the patient's control) tics may also be complicated, involving the entire body, such as kicking and stamping. Many persons report what are described as premonitory urges -- the urge to perform a motor activity. Other symptoms such as touching, repetitive thoughts and movements and compulsions can occur.
There are also verbal tics.  These verbal tics (vocalizations) usually occur with the movements.  These vocalizations include grunting, throat clearing, shouting.

Sound like Ian?  Also, as someone who has worked with alcoholics for years, he worries me in that regard too.  Not b/c of the amount he drinks, which is rarely one of the initial indicators, but b/c he insists that he "needs to be buzzed" before he has an important conversation w/ someone.  The desire to "change the way you feel" to cope with social situations is one of the main indicators of the early stages of alcoholism.

Maybe I'm way off base, but in any case, that kid def. needs to see a psychologist/psychiatrist.  Sorry I'm at work & I'm bored.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 10:22:41 AM by JanaC »

Offline samiam

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #298 on: August 29, 2012, 11:27:06 AM »
I think about a month ago (7/23 or 7/24), Ian mentioned he had a condition called Stimming.  Basically, people who diagnosed with Stimming use a repetitive motion as a source of comfort.  ie, the hammock.  All of us have it to a small extent such as tapping with a pen or jiggling a knee.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #299 on: August 29, 2012, 12:13:07 PM »
I think all highly intelligent people have some other idiosyncrasy within their brain.  Think of the autistic children.  Highly intelligent lacking in the social areas.  In no way saying he is autistic, just using it as an extreme example.  When one part of the brain is over taxed, it almost seems like it takes away slightly from another part of the brain.  (Man I hope that didn't come across wrong!)  I have a child with a disability that also affects her brain like that so I see it daily.  She is socially awkward and does things to fit in, thinking she is doing it right but other kids take it as "off".  I imagine by Ian's age, you are aware of the "offness" and pick up other things to "comfort".   

ETA:  Not saying that the rocking is part of the comfort, as was mentioned he said he had that disorder.  Just babbling I guess lol