Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 279916 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #250 on: August 27, 2012, 09:57:30 PM »
My only concern here is will they vote off Dani to get back at Dan and Frank. Joe usually goes where the power is-- but I'm not sure about him anymore.   Shane who knows-- he sure doesn't like Dan.  I'm not sure about Dani-- maybe the big sympathy thing for what Dan did to her will help.  Unless she blows it and lets Shane in on the secret.

jiajia12

« Reply #251 on: August 27, 2012, 10:14:21 PM »
Dan/Frank Have 3 days to work on Shane,and Joe will follow whatever Shane do,and Dan/Frank can also work on Joe together
Nobody trusts Ian after he being ratted out. Danielle is going to persuade Shane,what does Britney have? her Alliance with Ian ? Ian is not stable,Joe and Ian hater each other. Danielle and Shane were much more closer,cause Danielle actually won HOH and POV.Britney is less than useful to him.  Shane if he votes out Danielle,hes alliance will be Ian/Britney/Joe, all 3 of them hate Joe. Ian and Britney is much closer.Ian already exposed that. So is Shane willing to vote out his best ally? see where this is going? :hrt:

So the odds is much more in favor of Dani

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #252 on: August 27, 2012, 10:20:31 PM »
Dan/Frank Have 3 days to work on Shane,and Joe will follow whatever Shane do,and Dan/Frank can also work on Joe together
Nobody trusts Ian after he being ratted out. Danielle is going to persuade Shane,what does Britney have? her Alliance with Ian ? Ian is not stable,Joe and Ian hater each other. Danielle and Shane were much more closer,cause Danielle actually won HOH and POV.Britney is less than useful to him.  Shane if he votes out Danielle,hes alliance will be Ian/Britney/Joe, all 3 of them hate Joe. Ian and Britney is much closer.Ian already exposed that. So is Shane willing to vote out his best ally? see where this is going? :hrt:

So the odds is much more in favor of Dani

That's what I am hoping for.  Keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #253 on: August 27, 2012, 10:21:19 PM »
Yep, everyone always expects Dan to take the hit, every time, all the while they bash him, never ever having his back!    Was it not Britney who stood right there with Boogie and made it look even worse to Boogie that Dan was the one that made that comment?  She didn't help Dan at ALL!  She didn't take any of the heat off of Dan, maybe throw it into the air and make them guess, she let then continue to believe even stronger that it was Dan.  So when he finally see that no one has his back and no one is fighting for him when he is on the block after all he did for them, putting his neck out when it was safely hidden, they get pissy about it and throw a temper tantrum.  So yep, GO DAN! :cheer: :cheer:  Was he completely insensitive to Dani, yeah completely, however, he's probably laughing thinking, it's a flipping game girl, get over the damn drama already!  How many guys do you know that know how to deal with a hysterical female?  Even I wouldn't know how to deal with her and probably would have told her to grab a pair of balls already!  So yeah, not the most tactful but, he is a coach, not a shrink.

I couldn't believe how quickly the QP turned as soon as Frank was HOH.  They had the peeps and votes to make this happen-- I really believe they decided to let Dan take the fall again.  I couldn't understand why they kept kissing up to frank knowing he couldn't compete in the next 2 HOH's.  That was huge-- they could have made this work -- and it seemed like everyone especially Brit and Ian were all frank.  Like they weren't really thinking the road ahead.  Now that the game is turned again, Brit is all shocked.  She was so nice to Dan-- yea right while she sat up in that HOH and continuously threw him under the bus.  Payback is a b**ch!!   Whether she goes out the door---- time will tell.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #254 on: August 27, 2012, 10:25:53 PM »
I want Brit to have "nine lives."    Dani gone, so be it. :tup:

Brit is SO much more entertaining!   :conf:  Lets get this BB Battle on!!  :knuckles:

:jam:

No MSG!

Offline pothole

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #255 on: August 27, 2012, 10:33:10 PM »
I want Brit to have "nine lives."    Dani gone, so be it. :tup:

Brit is SO much more entertaining!   :conf:  Lets get this BB Battle on!!  :knuckles:

:jam:

What odds, BB are monitoring her popularity and will bring her back in another season ( if she accepts ). For the same reason that plastic hooker & dummy ( brenchelle ) played the last season of AR, RATINGS.

Offline keyblvds

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #256 on: August 27, 2012, 10:33:35 PM »
Still think Dan is a scumbag - he lost my respect on this one. :nopoints

jiajia12

« Reply #257 on: August 27, 2012, 10:41:04 PM »
Still don't know why Dan is the  only Scumbag :lol3: Dan hasn't insulted anybody,he did nothing to Frank,yet still became the target/ Ian is going **** u **** u **** 'I gave the world to him.'(Dan took the heat for him,what did he do for Dan?),  Shane 'burn his bible,his wife going to divorce him. right blahblah blahblah (burning someones bible) scumbags everywhere

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #258 on: August 27, 2012, 10:48:08 PM »
Don't forget that Frank wanted to backdoor Dan before Boogie left, so Frank never wanted Dan there

Offline pothole

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #259 on: August 27, 2012, 10:56:29 PM »
Still think Dan is a scumbag - he lost my respect on this one. :nopoints

Then if you ever entered and played BB, you'd never win. You do what you have to do to survive. I appreciate it's a game ( well it supposed to be, ala production ).  It;s easy to sit on the sidelines and make comments, but none of us have been in the position of the HG's when it gets down to it. Understand, it's a gameshow, imagine if it was real life and you were starving & playing for food ( though we may say it, none of us have been really starving ).  I expect your actions would be different from your comments.  Sure we all have our favs and unlikeable players, but an earlier comment sticks in my mind, " this game is more rigged than the hunger games" ( which I actually think the hunger games is based on ) so true. I'm also willing to bet, that if you met Dan in real life, you would find him a totally different likeable guy.

jiajia12

« Reply #260 on: August 27, 2012, 11:02:25 PM »
Don't forget that Frank wanted to backdoor Dan before Boogie left, so Frank never wanted Dan there

that's because Boogie is still there back than,no way boogie will take Frank if its F3 between them,Frank had to try it and get Dan out,but with Boogie out of the way,and learn the truth about Ian,Working with Dan is the best option.Ian was just watching Dan getting bullied by Jen,Frank,Boogie,Everyone was willing to let Dan take the heat,so now Dan's fed up with it,they need to deal with it,they need to take responsibility for they own doings :duno:

Offline pothole

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #261 on: August 27, 2012, 11:25:30 PM »

The problem being, that booger was so confident and egoistic thinking he had Dan in his pocket, he thought he  knew ( in his miniscule mind ) what was going on.  Ian is a poor misguided fool thinking that booger is the greatest player of all time.  They are currently requesting players for BB Canada, ( 10 yrs too late like you would expect, but at least we didn't get screwed by US crooked bankers ),  if I wasn't self employed, to quote a famous line, "I'd be in like flint ".

Offline csalee

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
  • Just a simple girl who likes things simple.
« Reply #262 on: August 27, 2012, 11:47:34 PM »
It went from Dan taking the heat for Ian to britt taking the heat for Ian. Dan has found a way to dig himself out of the hole just to throw britt in that very same hole and try to bury her. I hope it blows up in his face and dani goes home. It is low enough for her to play the victim to britts face and now she's telling her she will avenge her. Kicking a dog when it's down sometimes gets you bit!
You either make your own world or you live in someone else's.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #263 on: August 28, 2012, 01:18:05 AM »
Interesting that Dan is talking to Britt and asking her why she isn't asking for his vote???

Could there be something else the Puppet Master has brewing?

Let's play this out.  Dan knows that Ian is voting to keep Brit.  Jenn voting to keep Dani.  Shane and Joe appear to be split.  That could make Dan the swing vote, and who would one of the last two coaches be able to beat in final two???

He's encouraging her to get her 2 for sure votes.....

Maybe far fetched, but could he really want Dani out, so that he doesn't have to do it later and can disavow being the one who sent her home???

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #264 on: August 28, 2012, 03:18:40 AM »
Gosh. From hearing what people had to say about Dan in BB10, I thought he was the good guy! :lol: Even if I don't like what he did, it was a great move. But I would love it if Britney found a way to stay this week. :colors

jiajia12

« Reply #265 on: August 28, 2012, 05:30:25 AM »
people need to watch Season 10 and see it for themselves. :tup: Dan is so caring and also so dangerous

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #266 on: August 28, 2012, 08:46:36 AM »
I liked Dan ok in season 10, but this season he justs come off as smarmy to me. I can't believe he is still wearing the same bathing suit every day, that he wore every day in season 10, and bragging that he has never washed them in 4 years. Is he washing any of his clothes, saw him febreze his smelly shirt before wearing it earlier?
Anyway, hoping Britt stays, and sends smug Miss Dani home. She is being really insensitive to Britt.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 09:04:17 AM by Lily »

Offline Peace, Love, TAR! :D

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #267 on: August 28, 2012, 08:48:04 AM »
Dan's wife did mention on his website that the reason he kept wearing the same shorts was because Big Brother took all of the others due to large logos, so maybe that's why he hasn't washed them :duno:
"Like most things, it can be fixed by whipping a rock at it." --Courtney Yates; Survivor: China/Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #268 on: August 28, 2012, 09:36:47 AM »
I'm just over Jenn City.  Ugh... just ugh.  I'd take Joe over here any day of the week.  She thinks she's this amazing game player but she goes wherever the wind blows that week.  I don't know.  Maybe I'm just against her horrific wardrobe choices. 

I want Britney to stay for a lot of reasons.  Mainly, it's because if she stays it means Dani is gone.  I'm tired of the fake waterworks and the "all about me" attitude.  From a gamepoint perspective, Brit is horrible in most of the comps.  Dani has proven she wins.  It might make the most sense for her to go.  just my opinion.
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline JanaC

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #269 on: August 28, 2012, 10:21:56 AM »
Ian kept acting like it was another BB conspiracy yesterday.  I think he likes the viewers to think it is.  He kept saying, they told me mine was the "second veto", making it look like they switched the order.  My question is - if Jenn had gone first and taken Dan down, could Frank put Ian up in his place (even though he had a veto) & then Ian could have just taken himself down & Frank could have replaced Ian w/ Brittany.  So my question is - even though Ian had a POV, could Frank have still put him up & just flushed out his veto?

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #270 on: August 28, 2012, 11:15:52 AM »
Ian kept acting like it was another BB conspiracy yesterday.  I think he likes the viewers to think it is.  He kept saying, they told me mine was the "second veto", making it look like they switched the order.  My question is - if Jenn had gone first and taken Dan down, could Frank put Ian up in his place (even though he had a veto) & then Ian could have just taken himself down & Frank could have replaced Ian w/ Brittany.  So my question is - even though Ian had a POV, could Frank have still put him up & just flushed out his veto?

No because it was the same as the other veto. Ian was never at risk for going up because he couldn't be nominated.  If Jenn went first Ian was still a veto holder and therefore automatically immune.  At least that's what I believed to have been the case. 
This beat is "tecnotronics"

jiajia12

« Reply #271 on: August 28, 2012, 02:09:20 PM »
Ian is now a disease ,no want to be around him ,even Britney :yess:
And does Joe know what backdoor means?   :groan:

Did anyone see that Ian Frank fight, how Ian's answers is all freaking ridiculous .

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #272 on: August 28, 2012, 03:03:40 PM »
Ha, ha you little snake :yess:, your gonna follow next week
Misted by Dan Gheesling :)

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #273 on: August 28, 2012, 03:42:24 PM »
I see the feeds are down--read on twitter that malware is the problem and SuperPass is working on it.

I'm getting the impression that Dan does want Brit to stay.  But then how would that benefit Dan? 

Both Dan and Frank are feeding each other lines of BS.  That has become clear to me since their discussions between each other and then each of them talking independently to other HGs, particularly Brit and Jenn.  They both want each other gone.

I could be wrong...but ya never know.

:jam: <<< :crazy:

Feeds are back up since I posted the above.
No MSG!

jiajia12

« Reply #274 on: August 28, 2012, 05:06:33 PM »
It's All BS,but Dan's plan will work better,since Frank is way much bigger threat,if hes on the block and dont win Veto :waves: