Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 281559 times)

Offline csalee

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
  • Just a simple girl who likes things simple.
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #225 on: August 27, 2012, 06:09:20 PM »
Dan made a bold move...... BUT with a little common sense Brittany, Ian, Shane, or Joe could easily see through Danielles 'days of our lives' act. It would seem a little suspicious that frank is saying that Dan and Ian are his targets. If that was true he could have taken Dan out this week or he could have put Ian up after he didn't use the veto. Wasn't that part of the veto ball that Ian could pull someone down but wouldn't be immune from nomination? BRITT WAKE UP AND FIGHT!!! :gaah:
You either make your own world or you live in someone else's.

jiajia12

« Reply #226 on: August 27, 2012, 06:11:49 PM »
Production wants Frank to stay,than Dan wants to stay,he had to work with Frank, and for entertainment values aswell.
Britney is just a goat for offering, Production also organize that Ian would go first to use his veto,before Jen. It made sense since it was won first through pandora's box. (but  :lol3:)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #227 on: August 27, 2012, 06:12:42 PM »
ok, I hope it's just anger speaking but THIS:

Shane: It would be funny if we lit his bible on fire.

crosses all lines for me.  I've never had much feeling on Shane one way or the other except thinking he was a major scumbag of a "player" to the girls but I just got a major dislike for him as a person. 

And is Frank now bs'ing Brit or is he being honest.  I'm so dang confused as to what these people really think now!  I'm not even sure THEY know what they think! :iok :duno:

thats just plian ass sick..to even think of lighting anyone's bible on fire..........people .........please it's bb..a man made game not a God made game...god is not in the bb house..i am a christian i love the lord..but god cant play a game that is so like bb..they are plian ass dumb..to want to set a bible on fire...........please..learn to play the game..brit was all over that house last night ..where is jenn....frank...dan..dani..the name of the game is to out play all others..hell dan could walk out that door next week..i hope not..but yes..he could...instead of firing  a bible/...i got a idea.. work the house..play the game ..make a move..see dan is right these hgs play with emotions..not with their MIND..ok..just sayin
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 06:17:28 PM by Grace23 »
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #228 on: August 27, 2012, 06:13:28 PM »
Dan made a bold move and it worked :yess:. Just hope it can get Brit out this week.
They were all set to let Dan walk out taking all the heat and now that she is on the block, he's a scumbag, yea ok
Misted by Dan Gheesling :)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #229 on: August 27, 2012, 06:39:37 PM »
In case you haven't found them including the haha smiley that I LOVE, if you click on the [more button] beneath the popup smileys which are at the top of the message box there are a ton of smileys!  :haha 

:sneak   :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #230 on: August 27, 2012, 06:54:39 PM »
ok Britney is now just acting like a flipping child.  I wish they would show this crap on tv I really do.  She is looking worse than Jerry to me.  What a spoiled spoiled child :drama )-**

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #231 on: August 27, 2012, 06:57:18 PM »
I know, she is acting so child like. :groan:
Misted by Dan Gheesling :)

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #232 on: August 27, 2012, 07:13:20 PM »
I think she has every right to be mad, I would for sure. I like that Jenn don't like rats, so she is mad at Ian, but yet she just saved the Biggest Rat who ratted out his alliance, to me not cool. I know its a game but still he could have done it different IMO

Offline csalee

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
  • Just a simple girl who likes things simple.
« Reply #233 on: August 27, 2012, 07:28:41 PM »
Dan would be smart to send dani packing now while he still has her jury vote! He's too busy playing the martyr to think about what will happen when he has to slit her throat. His best chane to win at the end is not with her. (besides she makes me vomit in my mouth every time I hear her voice)! At least Britt says what's on her mind instead of hugging it out while stabbing someone in the back. Be careful of the toes you step on today, they may be connected to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow.
You either make your own world or you live in someone else's.

Offline phillyherb

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #234 on: August 27, 2012, 07:55:38 PM »
I think she has every right to be mad, I would for sure. I like that Jenn don't like rats, so she is mad at Ian, but yet she just saved the Biggest Rat who ratted out his alliance, to me not cool. I know its a game but still he could have done it different IMO
I have to agree Dan turned out to be the biggest rat in the house.
I used to want to see him go deep int he game, but now, I just hope he gets out next week.
I am over with him, the way he acted when he was telling Danielle about what he did, he could care less how much he hurt her.
There she is crying and he is laughing at her, the man has no heart and no class.
Hope he is gone soon.
Bye A##Hole

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #235 on: August 27, 2012, 08:09:43 PM »
I see it now:

Frank is in DR

Fake phone rings:

Frank: Hello? Hey Boogs! Man, I need you in here. What's that? You want to talk to Brittney? Can't she isnt here."

Frank to camera: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #236 on: August 27, 2012, 08:10:04 PM »
Wow -- I don't read the feeds for a day and all hell breaks lose :argue: :lies:  :colealert: :crybabe:/  So let me get this straight-- Dan takes the hit to keep Ian safe.  Doesn't win any comps to keep himself safe, figures out no on is stepping forward to save him, his alliance throws him to the wolves, he comes clear with Frank and what all went down, gets his butt off the block and everyone in his alliance is pissed that he saved himself and threw not all of them, just Ian -- and they think Danielle, under the bus.

Not sure where Shane and Joe are at with this new twist-- they both tell Frank what he wants to hear and the other as well.  I'm not so sure Dani is safe on Thursday.  Only if the others don't find out they D & D are still working together.  What a twisted mess.  I love the new drama. And just when I think I was done watching and reading the feeds.  :lol:

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #237 on: August 27, 2012, 08:13:46 PM »
I believe he threw them all under the bus, not just Ian

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #238 on: August 27, 2012, 08:23:49 PM »
I got caught up in the house meeting speech that started the whole thing--- but to the end his so called alliance let him take the fall, didn't try to save him off the block and were gunning to get him voted out, and he's supposed to be okay with that?   They threw the first stone, he saw it all unfolding and threw the second.  Great game move!   A little harsh on Dani but he knew what buttons to push with her to get her to respond like we wanted.  He didn't need to give her a case of hives though-- poor thingl  You need nerves of steel for this game-- no way I'd ever make it in that house.  No way. 

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #239 on: August 27, 2012, 08:28:54 PM »
It was after the house meeting, it was in HOH, he told Frank about the Quake Pack

Offline pothole

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #240 on: August 27, 2012, 08:45:02 PM »
WOW, all this Dan bashing all of a sudden and a poor old Brit brigade.

Brit is showing her true colours, acting like a spoiled brat who doesn't get her own way. Let's get one thing straight, she was all set to evict Dan and was making deals with Frank long before nomination, so who is the real rat?

The greatest power in BB house is INFORMATION, Dan supplied what Frank needed to know in order for Dan to save himself.

In the same situation, all the Dan bashers would have done the same thing.

Let's not forget, production screwed the game again by giving a golden veto, yet the player who had it could get nominated.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #241 on: August 27, 2012, 08:51:05 PM »
Am i hearing this right-- Frank could have nominated Ian with that veto power he had instead of Brit?   If so, what was the reason he didn't, Dan???

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #242 on: August 27, 2012, 08:55:10 PM »
Brit, Dan, Daniel all stabbed Janelle in the back. Went for the

Shane and Ian backstabbed Boogers Ian laughed his ass off, as I remember it.

Frank, Joe and Jenn are the only ones tat I am aware of that havent stabbed one of their own allies in the back. And they are the 3 players I dislike the most.

It is true. What goes around, comes around!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #243 on: August 27, 2012, 08:58:17 PM »
It was like a veto, veto holder can't be put up

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #244 on: August 27, 2012, 09:00:53 PM »
It was like a veto, veto holder can't be put up
that's what I thought-- thanks !

Offline pothole

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #245 on: August 27, 2012, 09:07:52 PM »

Frank, Joe and Jenn are the only ones tat I am aware of that havent stabbed one of their own allies in the back. And they are the 3 players I dislike the most.

Well Joe allied himself to whom ever was in power so he's off the preverbial hook. Taking a floater to the end is one thing, but Joe is the 1st sheep to ever play the game, and as such, will be led to the slaughter.  When are the 'rookies' gonna learn, experienced players are dangerous. Two 'coaches' left and one on the block, no brainer for two reasons.
A/ If they start working together, they'll beat ur ass.
B/ Newbs have the power in the jury room, tell me one player who will vote for Dan? Taking Dan to F2 is the smartest move of all.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #246 on: August 27, 2012, 09:16:36 PM »
I think Dan knows that he can't win it-- but just wants to stay in the game and see it to the end.  or as far as he can make it

jiajia12

« Reply #247 on: August 27, 2012, 09:30:53 PM »
LOL all these Dan bashing please,Dan was about to walk out the door. He did what he had to ,to save himself.
His alliance were all ready to sacrificing him. Ian wishy ,washy,what has he ever did for Dan? that little prick, let Dan take the heats.
he said' I gave the world to him' )-** well screw you,you werent going to use the Veto, Britney trying to save her own ass,throwing Dan under the bus, so did Shane. Bunch of Rats hyprocrites . Bye Britney,your funny,but your just not good at this game.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #248 on: August 27, 2012, 09:39:13 PM »
I couldn't believe how quickly the QP turned as soon as Frank was HOH.  They had the peeps and votes to make this happen-- I really believe they decided to let Dan take the fall again.  I couldn't understand why they kept kissing up to frank knowing he couldn't compete in the next 2 HOH's.  That was huge-- they could have made this work -- and it seemed like everyone especially Brit and Ian were all frank.  Like they weren't really thinking the road ahead.  Now that the game is turned again, Brit is all shocked.  She was so nice to Dan-- yea right while she sat up in that HOH and continuously threw him under the bus.  Payback is a b**ch!!   Whether she goes out the door---- time will tell. 

jiajia12

« Reply #249 on: August 27, 2012, 09:46:20 PM »
and Britney and Shane didn't even try to win Veto blahblah,everyone was turning on Dan. how dare they say'I gave the world to him'
I try to win the veto' I was going to save him )-**' EVERYBODY WAS THROWING DAN UNDER THE BUS' WHY CAN'T DAN DO THIS. this is stupid. Dan is a coach,he's not allow to give up, HE ONLY EVER CLOSE TO DANIELLE! if you Stick with Dan he won't betray you.
BUT IF YOU JUST LEFT HIM DYING. SCREWWWW U! They can be mad.