Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2  (Read 279975 times)

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #2
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2012, 07:08:44 PM »
Boy I'm starting to think BB is getting more rigged than The Hunger Games :lol: :lol:

BAHAHAHAHAHA
That made my day Kandace!  :lol:  :luvya:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2012, 07:09:48 PM »
What i am saying is i get tired of production changing things for benefit of this one or that one...the game should be set from the beginning, with all twists and turns to be set forth at a certain time in the game, not when it is convienent...(sp)  I think when they tossed the gold ball in, it should have been a "used by the person who got it"  not to use on another...the incentive would have been Dan/Dani go after it, and the others to use for themselve later in the game as a safety. 

Offline Bflorealgramma

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2012, 07:10:08 PM »
Added about the advertisers because that hits them in the pocket!!!!

i would like to send a complaint to CBS also. Is the feedback button on the CBS website? AG has a twitter account that could be bombarded with tweets also. Thats my next step.

Yes feedback form!!!!

jiajia12

« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2012, 07:11:18 PM »

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2012, 07:11:48 PM »
also, we are hearing about alot of diary room session leaks, where the other houseguests can hear what is being discussed or in the latest incident the questions being asked of the houseguest in there, also not right.
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2012, 07:21:03 PM »
also, we are hearing about alot of diary room session leaks, where the other houseguests can hear what is being discussed or in the latest incident the questions being asked of the houseguest in there, also not right.

Which brings up another complaint.  What on earth is going on in that production room?  Four diary room leaks into the house and counting, hyperactive fishies who are swimming so often they're dying off, and the insane amount of technical glitches with the feeds.  You'd think real Hamsters were at the controls.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2012, 07:24:05 PM »
To stop all the crap, from the production, the gold ball should have been limited to the use of the winner only...then only that person safe...that would have made more sense, than a 4 party alliance going out and 2 sitting on the block taking all the prizes, and 3 of the other 4 taking all the punishments...correct me if i am wrong but are you all thinking that is a fair play... I sure as the hell don't...it makes me sick how these people are playing right now...

What "crap" are you talking about, exactly. Your 'gold ball' point is moot as it's already in play. I don't think there is a 4 party alliance in the house as Joe, Brit, Ian, Shane & Dan are all prepared to flip and join Frank & Jen, and I'm not 100% that Jen is with Frank either.  What I consider 'fair' is let the game play itself without outside influence. I watched BBAD this morning ( I PVR it as it's from 3:30am to 6:30am here ), I was quite getting to like Frank as he seemed entirely a different person than when booger was around ( ya know, the 'grab the cash' man ). Unfortunately, he went to bed about 15mins after it started so my thoughts are still open.

there is a 4 party alliance Dan/Dani/Brit/Shane (and Ian) then Jenn and Joe float side to side more Joe than Jenn, and Frank his chances went down the tube when Mike was his coach but unless things change he is on an island!

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2012, 07:29:08 PM »
Going on 3 hrs now for this pov. Was it the pov challenge last week that lasted almost 6 hrs for the feeds to come back after joe complained that Boogie/Frank cheated? Hope all is well in the house. perhaps AG got wind of some complaints and stepped in. One can only hope she does the right thing.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2012, 07:31:54 PM »
I doubt she or anyone at CBS cares what we think, I really doubt it!  they may just be telling the HG to me MORE CAREFUL or they will get their stipend revoked FOR BREAKING THE RULES (telling us what is really going on)

anyway, at least the Bristol race is on, so I am watching that.........gooooooo TONY! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2012, 07:35:40 PM »
I had no idea, even after reading through the posts here, that Brit asked Ian not to use his gold veto ball.  I was under the impression Brit was working to keep both Dan and Dani.  So now all the rest of it is spaghetti to me, who is doing what. :duno:

:jam:

No MSG!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2012, 07:39:54 PM »
I had no idea, even after reading through the posts here, that Brit asked Ian not to use his gold veto ball.  I was under the impression Brit was working to keep both Dan and Dani.  So now all the rest of it is spaghetti to me, who is doing what. :duno:

Britt seems to be playing both sides very convincing....i don't know what the ....*&@$! bleep  she is with or doing?   sorry about the words...my mic just bled thru.....joking lol

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2012, 07:42:56 PM »
CBS threatened a player's family? Come on already.  I find that really difficult to believe.  Did that player confirm it? What's the source if the player said such?

No MSG!

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2012, 07:43:33 PM »
Frank threatened to put Brit on the block, if Ian used the ball, so she's scared and trying to cover all her bases.

Watching the feeds this morning, it still seems the Quack Pack is intact, but some of the members are also making back-up plans.  Whatever happens next is purely dependent on the POV outcome.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2012, 07:56:10 PM »
 :lol3:

From Twitter...

Zingbot 3000 ‏@Zingbot_3000
Due to a camera issue, the POV is being re-shot. Over and over and over. Until Dan wins.

Offline pothole

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2012, 07:56:37 PM »
Frank threatened to put Brit on the block, if Ian used the ball, so she's scared and trying to cover all her bases.

Watching the feeds this morning, it still seems the Quack Pack is intact, but some of the members are also making back-up plans.  Whatever happens next is purely dependent on the POV outcome.

Yep, poor ole Ian is getting threatened all over the place.  The POV must be an endurance test ( over 3hrs so far ), if so Brit and Dani are favs to win it.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2012, 07:56:55 PM »
You know to be honest the production team may be making these changes to help Ion,, he is being pressured to use it by Dan and others, and not to use it by Frank and others....with his A.D.D he looks like he is really distraught,,,and has said he needs the Dr in the DR to talk to and help him...this game might be getting to be too much for him to handle....they may be making decisions for his own health.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2012, 08:00:00 PM »
Veto game prediction, hang on a dummy of one of the 8 previously evicted/ejected players, since the comp from FF are mimicked again :lol:

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2012, 08:03:23 PM »
You know to be honest the production team may be making these changes to help Ion,, he is being pressured to use it by Dan and others, and not to use it by Frank and others....with his A.D.D he looks like he is really distraught,,,and has said he needs the Dr in the DR to talk to and help him...this game might be getting to be too much for him to handle....they may be making decisions for his own health.

There's also speculation the Ian concocted the story about production to take some of the pressure off himself.

FEED LEAK FEED LEAK FEED LEAK!!!  Just as I was typing.

jiajia12

« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2012, 08:03:23 PM »
CBS threatened a player's family? Come on already.  I find that really difficult to believe.  Did that player confirm it? What's the source if the player said such?

James confirmed it when he was talking to Dick after Production rigging,he talked to Chicken George about it during Jury.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2012, 08:08:48 PM »
and if appears ONCE AGAIN, that the houseguests are back in the house, comp is over and they are b locking the feeds.....sooo much for that 24/7 crap!

Offline pothole

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2012, 08:09:41 PM »

I don't think it's been confirmed that Ian has any mental disability. I think he's just not used to the deceit and manipulation that goes on in the house. He is super intelligent and picked chemical engineering as it's the hardest subject he could find, ( according to his bio interview ).

jiajia12

« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2012, 08:12:17 PM »
Ian said the aggression is taking it's toll,and need a Psychologist,it's changing him  :o

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2012, 08:13:02 PM »

I don't think it's been confirmed that Ian has any mental disability. I think he's just not used to the deceit and manipulation that goes on in the house. He is super intelligent and picked chemical engineering as it's the hardest subject he could find, ( according to his bio interview ).

Right.  Ian said he doesn't have ADD.  He also didn't say why he needs to move around all the time...just that he needs to.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2012, 08:17:08 PM »
I bet that house stresses you out to the max. Being around people that change their tune everytime they turn around.  How can you trust anything.  That would get very stressful real quick!   His pacing around is probably one of the few ways he can try and de-stress! Along with the hammock!

Offline loriques

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2012, 08:32:36 PM »
from twitter
BigBrotherLeak‏@BigBrotherLeak

Feeds just came back quickly, and it looked like there was a turntable in the have-not room!