Archive > Amazing Race 21 Spoilers Archive

TAR 21: Pre-race videos and caps! *SPOILERS*

<< < (22/24) > >>

theschnauzers:
Seems like the knife pounding has to be a detour or a active route marker, then, with the table tennis and the "tubiar" roadblocks.

And with the opening rappel task, it is going to be a very busy first leg.

Chateau d If:
But the blacksmithy task is in Dhaka.

redskevin88:

--- Quote from: theschnauzers on September 25, 2012, 07:41:41 PM ---Seems like the knife pounding has to be a detour or a active route marker, then, with the table tennis and the "tubiar" roadblocks.

--- End quote ---

The last time we had a detour in the first leg, I wasn't a forum member yet (Season 13).

Jimmer:

--- Quote from: redskevin88 on September 25, 2012, 09:09:36 PM ---
--- Quote from: theschnauzers on September 25, 2012, 07:41:41 PM ---Seems like the knife pounding has to be a detour or a active route marker, then, with the table tennis and the "tubiar" roadblocks.

--- End quote ---

The last time we had a detour in the first leg, I wasn't a forum member yet (Season 13).

--- End quote ---

And we have also never had a detour on a leg with a double roadblock, so I doubt there is a detour.

Jobby:
http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/video/2283821844/the-amazing-race-sneak-peek-of-sunday-s-premiere

Just saw this. But because I can't view it... there's nothing I can do to check if it has been posted. If it has, please ignore/delete this post.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version