The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

TARaus 2 Episode 11 SHOW Updates and Discussion

<< < (5/8) > >>

tarflyonthewall:

--- Quote from: supah3ro on August 14, 2012, 04:10:40 AM ---I think this article was supposed to be released tomorrow :lol:

http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/news/story/troy-twins-to-tune-into-tv-finale/

--- End quote ---

The twins have been known as finalists for a week - the News Limited papers accidentally let it slip in their TV guide review. (Oddly, though, it implied they struggled with eating testes - a Detour switch we weren't shown?)

123blueandwhite:
The way the twins have been treating Paul & Steve (and Shane and Andrew) have kind of turned me off them a little. I might be the only one but I'm starting to find their screeching a little annoying now.

What I don't really like is how people base their favorites based on the nicest people or the ones with the best stories. Myself, I like to root for the better and more consistent teams that still add a little flare to the race.

Hoping for the two male teams because the twins will probably win this one.

WalterC:
I'm probably the only one who enjoyed seeing DisGrace suffering at the foot massage, though she did not cry out in pain as loud or often as I thought she would. Certainly not as much as one of the cheerleaders. But good riddance to Joey & DisGrace. I can't stand the thought of her winning and that "look at me" tone, even more so than Paul & Steve. Speaking of Steve, he was just awesome and hilarious in this leg, especially at the eating challenge.

The cops acting a bit like the Cho brothers, with the whole alliance loyalty to it. It was tough, but the twins made the right call to just end it, since it's the 2nd from last leg.

123blueandwhite:

--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on August 14, 2012, 06:13:34 AM ---Right now I'm happy with anyone winning the race. I just don't want Paul & Steve bragging about it.  :res:

But if Michelle & Jo win, they'll brag about beating Paul & Steve.  :res:

So by elimination,

SHANDREW FTW!

--- Quote from: racer on August 14, 2012, 06:10:57 AM ---
--- Quote from: racer on August 14, 2012, 05:57:21 AM ---Groseph randomly in Mongolia <3333333333333333333 :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

--- End quote ---

Just found out that Inner Mongolia isn't actually in Mongolia. :'(

--- End quote ---

They still passed through at least 2 random provinces.  :lol:

--- End quote ---

I think we're all used to hearing Paul & Steve's gloating and it has become comedic by now but I'm already sick and tired of hearing Michelle & Jo gloat and brag. Think I may have just sent a pack of Michelle & Jo fans after myself!

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: 123blueandwhite on August 14, 2012, 08:12:01 PM ---The way the twins have been treating Paul & Steve (and Shane and Andrew) have kind of turned me off them a little. I might be the only one but I'm starting to find their screeching a little annoying now.

--- End quote ---

I get what you mean by that. :tup: I certainly don't like them as much as I used to, but I'll still be happy if they win, so long as it's not Paul & Steve. But I am cheering for Shandrew for sure! :hoot: :hoot:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version