Archive > Big Brother 14 Live Feed Updates

BB14 Live Feed Updates Thursday Eviction Day 8/9/12

(1/37) > >>

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Danielle HOH

The game has been RESET and Coaches are in the game to compete for a chance at $500,000

Frank and Wil have been nominated on the Block

POV players were Frank Wil and Danielle, Shane Ian and Jenn,  Dan hosted

Danielle won POV.

POV prizes and bloopers are:

Frank has to wear a Spirit-Tard til Thursday

Ian had to wear a dog outfit and be on a leash or in his kennel for 24 hours plus drink and eat out of a bowl

Wil won $5000

Jenn won a trip to Maui

Shane won a veto ticket

Danielle used the veto to take Wil off the block

Janelle named as replacement

Frank and Janelle are up for Eviction 

TexasLady:
Janie, Brit, Wil, Frank in the kitchen, Janie looking at the picture of her on the cake.

Dani, Jenn, Boogie, Shane, Ian, Dan, Wil has joined them, they are talking about coming into the house for the first time.

Nite everyone!.

BamBam:
 :hello2:  I sign on and it's fishies  :duno:

BamBam:
Finally comes back on and there is a line for the bathroom.  Dan laying on the sofa and Ashley next.  Boogie comes out.

Janelle and Brittney in the arcade.  Brittney still playing dumb as to why Janelle has been nominated.

BamBam:
Janie, Danielle wasn't torn up about it either.  . If it's a done deal, then I am gone and I will figure it out tomorrow night when I get on the computer.  It's like she was following orders.  Her lies don't make sense.  Shane's not a liar like that.  I don't know.  Maybe I'm just being paranoid

Britt, that's what I said the night you went up on the block

J, there has to be a reason I'm on the block

B, you should have never gone ont he block.  This is such a disaster.  If you go home it's not good for me

J, you will be screwed.  So is Ashley and Joe though

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version