Archive > Big Brother 14 Live Feed Updates

BB14 Live Feed Updates Friday 8/3/12

<< < (2/37) > >>

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Janie already running to mike throwing frank under the bus and then Joe

Dan is  worried that Mike told Frank that he didnt press the REST BUTTON

Mike you were dying to  hit that button and i dont blame you i would have too if i only had one button.. but Britney she didnt ha ha ha  She hit it first

Mike Dan got to decide our fates.. that's Eff'd up!!

BamBam:
Joe, all our coaches know out hearts and now they are competing agasint us.  I think we have to band it and get them out.  I don't think I am going to work with Janelle

Frank, we have 7 on 4 and even if they send 2 of us out we still have 5 on 4.  Hopefully Dani will put up some coaches

Joe, Dan isn't going to let her do that and I can guarantee she will play with him

Ashley, she could still put up two coaches

Frank, I think she will be too afraid to

Joe, I say we put up coaches every week

Ashley, or if we are scared, we are going to loose.  I don't know though.  She is going to be in a hard position

Frank, I hope they put two cases of beer and pizza in there

BamBam:
Frank, I think it's important we all band together but at the same time get info out of the coaches we do have.

Frank is upset that this wasn't a comp that everyone would have a chance to win

Joe, but you know that there hadn't been a girl HOH so it would be geared to them

Frank, I'm not in a good mood

Joe, we got shafted tonight but we have to wake up in the am and think up a new plan

BamBam:
Ian still in the shower

Britt, it was so cold!  I don't think I've ever been so cold in my life. 

Frank, Wil and Ashley at the kitchen table eating.  They are going to put some pizzas in the oven

Dan and Boogie in skid row still talking about the twist.  Boogie is amazed how he called it dead on

BamBam:
Dan leaves and Frank in with Boogie

Frank, these last 3 weeks have been a waste

B, do you think I would have played this the same?  He is super nervous that you are going to say something to somebody

F, Joe and them are already saying we have to put the coaches up

Britt in and the talk stops

Boogies says something to her about them voting out Frank and she plays it cools.  Why would Dan throw her under the bus? 

Britt keeps getting yelled at to put her mic on

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version