Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 271712 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #1125 on: August 23, 2012, 09:05:17 PM »
I could hear Frank talking trash and starting the bullying tactics.  THese hg's need to stand up to this guy and put a stop to his ranting.  Enough already or they will never get through the week.  Especially if he wins HOH-- geez look out.  No one will be able to relay the feeds to us because they won't be able to sit there and listen to it and I for one won't be able to read it -- a continuation of last weeks blahblah blahblah

Offline pothole

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1126 on: August 23, 2012, 09:05:30 PM »
Sorry folks, but I think Frank & Booger are the two biggest jerks to ever play this game. After watching BBAD just now, I reckon they are the two nastiest jerks to boot. To even think of telling Brit that while she is here, her hubby is out at a bar on his birthday screwing some broad is just bloody evil. Ashley is without doubt the dumbest blonde on the planet and the three of them remind me of "The Three Stoogies". The Bully, The Idiot and The Follower.

BTW Mamacat, I'm Canadian also eh !

WHOO, we're taking over  :knuckles:

Yup, from BC to NL, guess that covers the country & continent, hee heee.

Offline WorldWarBeast

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Buy the ticket, take the ride.
« Reply #1127 on: August 23, 2012, 09:11:09 PM »
Ian is an idiot!!!!!! :gaah:
2 floaters!? And Joes still in the game!!?? He had a chance to make an impact, and he screwed his chances with Ash now in the jury. Frank is alone now :gaah:
He would have hads Ashs vote for christs sake!! Shame on you Ian, shame.
"He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man."

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1128 on: August 23, 2012, 09:13:21 PM »
Ian is an idiot!!!!!! :gaah:
2 floaters!? And Joes still in the game!!?? He had a chance to make an impact, and he screwed his chances with Ash now in the jury. Frank is alone now :gaah:
He would have hads Ashs vote for christs sake!! Shame on you Ian, shame.

Exactly.  Frank is alone now.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1129 on: August 23, 2012, 09:13:41 PM »
If it came down to Ian and frank at the end-- Ian wins.  Anyone at this point  would win against Frank

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1130 on: August 23, 2012, 09:14:24 PM »
If it came down to Ian and frank at the end-- Ian wins.  Anyone at this point  would win against Frank

Quack Pack <333333333

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1131 on: August 23, 2012, 09:18:32 PM »
Since the QuackPack has numbers it wont matter if Frank wins HOH as long as they keep themselves safe, theyknow that if they are up  against each other that those where the risks

Dan said that he doesnt mind getting rid of Ian  if that  is how it has to be.

No one is going to save  joe or jenn  but themselves

Frank is going to try and look to work with people  just like he ran to the back to talk to Britney and shane for  their vote to save ashley but who will take the bait?

IF Frank wins HOH look for  shane and dan to get ian out or joe out and make a solid one week deal
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1132 on: August 23, 2012, 09:22:15 PM »
Since the QuackPack has numbers it wont matter if Frank wins HOH as long as they keep themselves safe, theyknow that if they are up  against each other that those where the risks

Dan said that he doesnt mind getting rid of Ian  if that  is how it has to be.

No one is going to save  joe or jenn  but themselves

Frank is going to try and look to work with people  just like he ran to the back to talk to Britney and shane for  their vote to save ashley but who will take the bait?

IF Frank wins HOH look for  shane and dan to get ian out or joe out and make a solid one week deal

Frank can't stand Dan--- why a deal when he wants him gone-- After all that Ian pulled tonight-- I can't believe he is still talking Dan--- unless that is just to BD Ian now.  Who knows with these hg's. 

Offline WorldWarBeast

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1133 on: August 23, 2012, 09:27:37 PM »
Frank was willing to work with everyone, and everyone turned on him. Its not bullying, its him being pissed cuz his throat was cut a hundred times. He can point his finger because hes got the balls to do it, unlike the rest of these spineless twits still in the game. To not have Frank in an alliance is dumb, he wins abd sticks to his word. Yall call that being a bully, I call that being a man who sticks to his guns. Im amazed at how mn any of you root for yhe cut throats, kinda makes me sick to be honest.  Knock him all you want, atleast hes got more integrity and honor then all of those players combined.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1134 on: August 23, 2012, 09:30:51 PM »
I cant believe ian blew his own cover!! He did not have to fill Boogie in on that info. {did he think he wouldn't see it once he left? } Had he not, possible could have backdoored frank if he wasnt picked to play veto. He had nothing to hide anymore so he put frank str8 up. ugh!! these HG's....
what goes around, comes around.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1135 on: August 23, 2012, 09:31:40 PM »
Anyway you cut it Frank is a bully.  Plain and simple in my book.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1136 on: August 23, 2012, 09:43:44 PM »
LOL I'm reading the feed, all I can say is Frank stupid or what Dan at fault again  :lol3:  :lol3:  :lol3:

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1137 on: August 23, 2012, 09:51:58 PM »
Will they play HOH later tonite? I thought I heard Brit mention throwing it to her later on tonite but not sure if i heard it right.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1138 on: August 23, 2012, 10:01:49 PM »
LOL I'm reading the feed, all I can say is Frank stupid or what Dan at fault again  :lol3:  :lol3:  :lol3:

I know I can't believe I read that too.  Just goes to show when someone has it for someone else-- they are blind, deaf, and dumb to what's right in front of them.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1139 on: August 23, 2012, 10:18:41 PM »
I was thinking that they would play it before BBAD comes on  EST

Will they play HOH later tonite? I thought I heard Brit mention throwing it to her later on tonite but not sure if i heard it right.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1140 on: August 23, 2012, 10:38:31 PM »
I was thinking that they would play it before BBAD comes on  EST

Not much time for that now. Showtime soon and the HG's are talking like its gonna be tonite so guess i will be up late watching BBAD. <~~eastcoast time.  :lol:

Offline EllenHHHseducer

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1141 on: August 23, 2012, 10:44:22 PM »
Shane the next HOH! :hello2:

Frank is playing Catch Me If You Can.

jiajia12

« Reply #1142 on: August 23, 2012, 11:12:02 PM »
production is trying so hard to save Frank,but hardly anyone likes Frank,heard the boos when Frank won veto,hope FRANK DOESNT WIN HOH OR VETO Sayonara  :hrt:

Offline pothole

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1143 on: August 23, 2012, 11:15:06 PM »
Shane the next HOH! :hello2:

Frank is playing Catch Me If You Can.

Frank is so egoistic it makes me puke, his hug with Ian was about as sincere as a coyote inviting a rabbit out for dinner. Production will devise an HOH game that gives him the maximum chance of winning ( so it will be a luckbox game, or as Brit calls it, a crap shoot ). I actually feel sorry for Frank, he is so delusional because he was tight with snotty, he believes he deserves to win, and is one of the best players of all time. The man's a sap ( Stupid Arrogant Phsycopomp ), he thinks he is a deity. Man give the guy a perm and a diaz to stand on, the next adonis. pffft   

Offline pothole

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1144 on: August 23, 2012, 11:17:20 PM »
Jordon.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1145 on: August 23, 2012, 11:26:19 PM »
Jordon.

Jordan was not the brightest hamster in her season, but her naivete was sweet and charming.  I still smile when I remember her not wanting to be an eagle if she was an animal, because she didn't like to fly  :lol3:

Offline WorldWarBeast

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1146 on: August 23, 2012, 11:30:47 PM »
 :iok
Frank vs. the house. Im still confused on how hes a bully? Apparently some ppl have never been bullied before.

If I call you out cuz you lied to me and stabbed me in the back, thats not bullying, that, in fact, is stickin up for yerself. Frank aint Booger, he doesnt do or say the things Booger does. Guilty by association? Sure. A bully? No. if I tell you im not gonna work with you if you vote a certain way, thats not bullying either, thats, from my perspective, covering my arse cuz youve already cut my throat. Be serious, if yer gonna use the word Bully, try to use ut in the proper context.
Willie was a bully, Booger was a half arsed bully. Frank has been fighting since Willie first put him up. Like I said, the house vs. Frank. You think hes just gonna lie down and get his legs cut from under him? Maybe you would, but a man with conviction isnt, so just cut it out. Yoi dont like him, thats fine, but use words in the right context if yer gonna go that route.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #1147 on: August 23, 2012, 11:33:07 PM »
Frank has been antagonizing the Quack Pack since Jenn went up. Even tonight, bitching on how Ashley was playing smart and stuff. He just sickens me.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1148 on: August 23, 2012, 11:46:40 PM »
bully's never think they are bullying.  I was bullied as a kid-- and I recognize Franks' tactics.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1149 on: August 23, 2012, 11:48:23 PM »

Weekly stats of Big Brother 14:

Week 1: Jodi evicted, Willie, HOH, Frank & Kara nominated, Shane wins veto, not used, Kara evicted 5-3
Week 2: Frank, HOH, Willie expelled from BB, JoJo & Shane nominated, Shane wins veto, used on self, Danielle up, JoJo evicted 5-1
Week 3: Shane, HOH, Ashley & Joe nominated, Shane wins veto, used on Ashley, Frank up, coaches back in game, no eviction this week
Week 4: Danielle, HOH, Frank & Wil nominated, Danielle wins veto, used on Wil, Janelle up, Janelle evicted 8-1
Week 5: Frank, HOH, Joe & Wil nominated, Frank wins veto, not used, Wil evicted 6-2
Week 6: Shane, HOH, Frank & Mike nominated, Frank wins veto, used on self, Jenn up, Mike evicted 5-2
Week 7: Ian, HOH, Ashley & Frank nominated, Frank wins veto, used on self, Joe up, Ashley evicted 5-1
Week 7: Frank, HOH, to be continued...
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 12:01:26 AM by RealityFreakWill »