Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 271779 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #1100 on: August 23, 2012, 06:01:04 PM »
Ive seen words used that were alot worse then whore on this very forum,  but to prevent anymore fake tears, ill tone it down for  squeemish.

Thank you for offering to tone it down. If you find posts or words on this board that offend you all you need to do is hit the report to moderator button. As I encourage everyone else to do as well.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1101 on: August 23, 2012, 06:04:33 PM »
I kinda feel sorry for Ian, I think he thought he would be a villain but he has a good heart and now he started the ball rolling he feels bad. And I think he wouldn't be having as much problems if Boogie wasn't such a  :crybabe: its breaking his heart, its not in him to me a villain IMO. I don't think he will win HOH or POV he really doesn't want to choose, whoever goes home behind Boogie the  :crybabe: he is not going to be happy unless its Joe, and I don't see that happening. Sorry I feel sorry for him  :ghug:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1102 on: August 23, 2012, 06:05:53 PM »
Hi all, I am new to the board, I'm Chrissy :hello2:

WHOOO Another Canadian  :hearts: :hearts: and another Dan Fan

Welcome from beautiful Victoria

Offline keyblvds

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1103 on: August 23, 2012, 06:09:45 PM »
Frank has said that he is smarter and better than all in the house - too much ego for me. And Ashley, I am surprised that the other hgs are so kind about her feelings, it's, to me, obvious, that she is enamored by Frank, and thus took his (and boogie's) side. And straight out kept lying to Jenn until she was cold busted. I like Britney, so funny, and Dan. Hoping that Frank follows Boogie out the door tonight.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1104 on: August 23, 2012, 06:33:08 PM »
I kinda feel sorry for Ian, I think he thought he would be a villain but he has a good heart and now he started the ball rolling he feels bad. And I think he wouldn't be having as much problems if Boogie wasn't such a  :crybabe: its breaking his heart, its not in him to me a villain IMO. I don't think he will win HOH or POV he really doesn't want to choose, whoever goes home behind Boogie the  :crybabe: he is not going to be happy unless its Joe, and I don't see that happening. Sorry I feel sorry for him  :ghug:

I feel sorry for him as well. He's young and immature and he obviously has some sort of problem. He's making big moves and I think he is carrying a lot of stress inside because of it. The other day a lot of the HGs mentioned his rocking and they would like to help him when he gets out of the house. Both Britney and Boogie said they want to help him.

All that said, so far he's been a genius playing all sides of this game, and if I were in that house I wouldn't trust him. He is set to go either way with a bunch of players They just don't know it yet. It reminds me of how Shelly worked the house until she messed up evicting Jeff.   :umn:

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1105 on: August 23, 2012, 06:36:01 PM »
IMO,This is what I think who will try to win HOH, I see Brit, Dan, Danielle, Frank and maybe Ashley, I don't think Joe, Ian or Jenn even trying, they all feel safe and they don't want blood on their hands. I will be keeping my fingers cross that Brit or Dan wins. Sorry for the Frank fans, but I just don't like him, I hate to tell Frank is not the best player in BB history.   :hrt:

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1106 on: August 23, 2012, 06:47:26 PM »

I feel sorry for him as well. He's young and immature and he obviously has some sort of problem. He's making big moves and I think he is carrying a lot of stress inside because of it. The other day a lot of the HGs mentioned his rocking and they would like to help him when he gets out of the house. Both Britney and Boogie said they want to help him.

All that said, so far he's been a genius playing all sides of this game, and if I were in that house I wouldn't trust him. He is set to go either way with a bunch of players They just don't know it yet. It reminds me of how Shelly worked the house until she messed up evicting Jeff.   :umn:

I see what you are saying about Shelly, but I don't remember him telling Boogie side any info from the Quake Pack side, where Shelly lied all over the place, I don't remember reading any place that he lied to them, but I have to admit I haven't read everything lol, and I don't have the feeds  :hrt:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1107 on: August 23, 2012, 06:48:06 PM »
I think Jenn might go for it tonight.  Not with so much anger as she had the other night when she was put up as a replacement, out for blood that is.  She has a plan, I just wonder when its supposed to kick in :duno:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1108 on: August 23, 2012, 06:57:51 PM »
I type this stuff but sometimes I read it back and think.. I don't even remember hearing that!  :umn:

I don't think Ian told Frank anything but OTOH, he sat in the pool with Frank yesterday and we couldn't hear a thing he said because he was doing the ultra whispering thing. I don't think he's told Boogie anything at all from the other side. I was surprised when he wanted to join and form the Quack Pack, He hadn't made a move until then. Britney told him though the if it is house facts he better not throw it and he better win because they know he has it all down in his head. So like Shelly, his turn to make a choice is coming. Shelly made her move too soon. Their game styles are different, that's true.

About Jenn, I think she wants to play and I don't think she's forgiven Frank but she could try to use him, I'm just not sure what she would do. She has made nice with Joe and they want to team up and lay low for now so she might not try to win. Tonight will be a huge night. I just hope I'm not upset when it's over like I was the night Chicken George got the 2nd HOH and couldn't think straight so he put up Howie and Howie got evicted.   :o

Offline iluvsamz

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1109 on: August 23, 2012, 07:03:10 PM »
I think Jenn might go for it tonight.  Not with so much anger as she had the other night when she was put up as a replacement, out for blood that is.  She has a plan, I just wonder when its supposed to kick in :duno:
Jenn city has been the biggest disappointment to me so far.  She played this week so stupidly.  She was obviously the pawn and her anger was so out of proportion.  Her "I'm the toughest chick out of Brooklyn" act has been pretty lame so far.

I'm another Dan fan, also like Britt.  I liked Frank until this week when he was insufferable.  I'd love to see Joe or Ashley leave tonight with Boogers. 

I know a lot of you don't like this season but I love it!  Best season for me since All Stars.

Offline WorldWarBeast

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Buy the ticket, take the ride.
« Reply #1110 on: August 23, 2012, 07:07:46 PM »
Lol, im a huge Frank fan, and he totally is NOT the bestt bb player to play the game. My affinity for him is his durability in lasting this long. Yes, his ego is huge, but imo, thats due to the other hgs always gunning for him. I would think im amazing too if I continued to dodge bullets like he does, not to mention having Boogy put him on this bizaar pedastal. As far as Ian goes, this cryying bs isnt selling me anything. He singlehandedly put frank and boogie in Shanes cross hairs. Does he feel bad? Sure. He should. Booger is a malicious pig who is not good at this game at all. The only smart thing hes done was set janelle up for the back door. Lets not forget tho, Boogs is the only coach who didnt want to reset, for whatever reason (i think its because he knew once hes in the game, hes gone.)
Frank has done a decent job at staying to his word both times hes had power, where dumb dumb Shane has shown that he is a complete backstabber. I mean cmon, look at what he did to Britney. He has no spine and cant even lease, let alone own responsibility for his actions.
I want Dan out. I kno ill catch flak for this, but I dont want to see repeat winners. Its old. BB manipulated this coach thing very poorly by showing obvious signs that they would come into play. Strictly for ratings ofcourse, and its not working how they wanted it to. My final 2? Frank and Ian. Mst likely it will be dan and britt (if she doesnt evict herself.)
"He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man."

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1111 on: August 23, 2012, 07:11:38 PM »
Jenn city has been the biggest disappointment to me so far.  She played this week so stupidly.  She was obviously the pawn and her anger was so out of proportion.  Her "I'm the toughest chick out of Brooklyn" act has been pretty lame so far.

I'm another Dan fan, also like Britt.  I liked Frank until this week when he was insufferable.  I'd love to see Joe or Ashley leave tonight with Boogers. 

I know a lot of you don't like this season but I love it!  Best season for me since All Stars.

I've been trying to keep an open mind this season-- but the F& B dance this week put a cap on that.  I was thinking about it today-- and as much as I didn't want to admit it== I am AGAIN a Dan fan.  I just didn't want to get sucked into this game this season --like I did when Dan won his.  I don't think I'll have the stomach to watch tonight.  I think last year-- I could be wrong on this-- but wasn't the DE when Jeff got the second boot?  I was so bummed with that move that I have nervous energy tonight about Dan getting voted out while Frank stays in there.  Sorry Frank fans, but this guy just drives me crazy with his understanding of how the BB game should be played.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1112 on: August 23, 2012, 07:37:50 PM »
Oh, I'm getting all excited for the show tonight, it feels like the show final  :lol3:  :lol3:  :lol3:

Offline pothole

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1113 on: August 23, 2012, 07:42:03 PM »
Sorry folks, but I think Frank & Booger are the two biggest jerks to ever play this game. After watching BBAD just now, I reckon they are the two nastiest jerks to boot. To even think of telling Brit that while she is here, her hubby is out at a bar on his birthday screwing some broad is just bloody evil. Ashley is without doubt the dumbest blonde on the planet and the three of them remind me of "The Three Stoogies". The Bully, The Idiot and The Follower.

BTW Mamacat, I'm Canadian also eh !

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1114 on: August 23, 2012, 07:43:18 PM »
Just a heads up on Ashley's situation :colors. I was watching  an interview with Janelle and she said that Ashley gets shots in her spine  for an issue she has and if she isnt getting shots then she is on pain pills..

So that will explain all those rainbows and unicorns :colors  that are dancing around her :angel: during this game :lol3:   
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1115 on: August 23, 2012, 07:48:36 PM »
I'm a HUGE Britney fan as most of you regulars know and i have been having a cow :ugot  over that from last night!.. :ugot 

calling someone out on ****ty game play is one thing but that!! and  to even think of that!! .. and then to say it out loud  Is horrendous!!

and for Frank to hear it come from someone's mouth and not correct them on it is SO WRONG!

it sorta make s me think neither treat women right (and we all know mike's history on that one ) (:;)

Britney , as of tonight  has lasted longer in this game than Mike.. bottom line.. she's better than him GAME-WISE  BB14

Sorry folks, but I think Frank & Booger are the two biggest jerks to ever play this game. After watching BBAD just now, I reckon they are the two nastiest jerks to boot. To even think of telling Brit that while she is here, her hubby is out at a bar on his birthday screwing some broad is just bloody evil. Ashley is without doubt the dumbest blonde on the planet and the three of them remind me of "The Three Stoogies". The Bully, The Idiot and The Follower.

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1116 on: August 23, 2012, 08:24:18 PM »
OKAY  JUST CHANGED BY OPINION OF IAN IN THIS GAME-- THAT WAS ONE OF THE BEST MOVES ON BOOGIE I'VE SEEN IN THE BB GAME!!  Frank may have put Dan down the list to at least #3 now!

Offline bcp19

• RFF Full Member
  • TAR/Surv/BB/?? junkie ;)
« Reply #1117 on: August 23, 2012, 08:24:51 PM »
Well, Grace should be happy now.

Offline iluvsamz

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1118 on: August 23, 2012, 08:25:12 PM »
 :hearts: Boogers eviction. AWESOME and I really loved his reaction to Brittany's message and Ian's big reveal.  It almost made up for the crap he pulled this week. 

Offline pothole

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1119 on: August 23, 2012, 08:44:59 PM »
A made for Frank POV comp, guess production don't want him gone. The loser is even wearing boogers shirt. Brit called this particular game this morning, a crap shoot, Frank won cause he's crap.  LOL
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 08:49:08 PM by pothole »

Offline bcp19

• RFF Full Member
  • TAR/Surv/BB/?? junkie ;)
« Reply #1120 on: August 23, 2012, 08:47:39 PM »
And now Grace is unhappy again lol.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1121 on: August 23, 2012, 09:01:32 PM »

WHOO, we're taking over  :knuckles:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1122 on: August 23, 2012, 09:03:00 PM »

I don't think she's the only one.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1123 on: August 23, 2012, 09:04:00 PM »

I don't think she's the only one.

At least this way, this week will be exciting  :lol3:  I had to stretch to get the feeds, so I want my money's worth  :oh

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #1124 on: August 23, 2012, 09:04:26 PM »
If Frank wins Hoh, I dont want to watch this week. My only faves are in the Quack Pack. its 4v1v1v1, COME ON.