Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 271772 times)

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #1025 on: August 21, 2012, 04:43:29 PM »
Wait till Jenn City shares with Ash she's not going home, that she has the votes.   :lol3:  Will Ash rethink her vote?

:jam:
No MSG!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1026 on: August 21, 2012, 04:47:28 PM »
I've missed the "cheating" bit that I've been reading in the feeds.  Anyone willing to give me a brief overview?  Thanks in advance.

No MSG!

Offline WorldWarBeast

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Buy the ticket, take the ride.
« Reply #1027 on: August 21, 2012, 04:52:14 PM »
Boogie gets bounced, then the man who cant think for himself(Shane) gets knocked out too. Im calling it right now folks.
"He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man."

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1028 on: August 21, 2012, 05:47:58 PM »
Joe NEEDS TO QUIT YELLING.  Oh my gosh I can hear him from another room.  His ship is sinking quickly with all the back and forth and he's killing himself.

No MSG!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1029 on: August 21, 2012, 07:09:20 PM »
I've missed the "cheating" bit that I've been reading in the feeds.  Anyone willing to give me a brief overview?  Thanks in advance.

This may not be 100% correct but what we think happened is this: Boogie and Frank were cheating with the POV Comp and someone, we think Joe, reported it to the DR. Joe said they told him they reviewed the tapes but the cheating didn't change the outcome because Frank was already ahead. The feeds were not brought back for 7 hours and it took several days for us to get some of the details. We think Boogie could see the other players answers and told Frank. (Looking in the mirrored windows? I'm not clear on that.)

This morning at 1:am PDT, on the feeds Boogie admitted that he changed his count number and whether  to fold or not fold. He said the first one was legal and the other wasn't and they busted him on it. So he says.

If they were cheating, they should have been called on it in my opinion. Cheating is cheating.

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1030 on: August 21, 2012, 07:11:37 PM »
boogie and frank talked about how boogie cheated during the POV- Mike admitted to changing his number after seeing Franks number.  1:00AM BBTIME cam 3/ 4

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1031 on: August 21, 2012, 07:12:32 PM »
 :lol3: i try my best to get  his screen caps at his best! :lol3: thanks for the compliment!! :lol3:

What is up with Booger's arms???

Every cap I see has him sitting with his arms in the air doing the wave  :duno:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1032 on: August 21, 2012, 07:14:54 PM »
boogie and frank talked about how boogie cheated during the POV- Mike admitted to changing his number after seeing Franks number.  1:00AM BBTIME cam 3/ 4

Seems to me that BB is the one really at fault here.  They should have stopped the whole POV.  And redid it-- giving those 2 scumbags penalties -- or better yet, not allowing them to continue to play. 

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1033 on: August 21, 2012, 07:19:05 PM »
Reading all the post here and there , and something concerning Dan/Dani
is there a possibility those 2 are related?? could be one of the twists....they are really tight, and with her giving all the insights about Shane to Dan, and  we know Dan puts everything in everybody else's head what he needs done but makes them feel it is there idea... but the part of the Dani  talking about Shane wanting her to sleep up in the HOH at night, and to Dan should she to help her game??  very questionable discussions these 2 are having.    I think they are related, it makes sense, from the coach's game, if they won they could trade a player, that would have made sure she could be on his team, and knowing the others got to pick first, Dan last went for the girls.   Something fishy about this!!!!!! :duno:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1034 on: August 21, 2012, 07:21:37 PM »

Seems to me that BB is the one really at fault here.  They should have stopped the whole POV.  And redid it-- giving those 2 scumbags penalties -- or better yet, not allowing them to continue to play.

It certainly wouldn't be the first time anyone cheated in there.!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1035 on: August 21, 2012, 07:24:01 PM »
I do not think that is the case unbelievable..

In the past Danielle has said that she  doesn't want to upset Dan and make dan think that her head isnt in the game.

I also think that Danielle is just saying this to say it.. not for anything more than to always circle the attention back on her.. it's all :meme  and Dan knows it!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1036 on: August 21, 2012, 07:47:28 PM »
I do not think that is the case unbelievable..

In the past Danielle has said that she  doesn't want to upset Dan and make dan think that her head isnt in the game.

I also think that Danielle is just saying this to say it.. not for anything more than to always circle the attention back on her.. it's all :meme  and Dan knows it!

I get that but  thinking about the past 4 weeks i really think she is playing Shane and Dan and her are going to the final 2....everything he tells her is getting them to the final 2...some stuff i read on another site, it was more detailed convo...they talk more like their family...cousins maybe,,it's just my feeling i get reading between the lines.

Offline WorldWarBeast

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Buy the ticket, take the ride.
« Reply #1037 on: August 22, 2012, 02:20:38 AM »
Frank has to just deal with the fact that Boogie is gone. The line hes drawn in the sand is going to srriously sabotage his game. I respect that Joe finally quit his flip flopping, but doesnt he realize hes going to be on the chopping block in the next 2 weeks, or even be gone thru the double evict? Oh well, things are looking better for Dan with all these sheilds hes made.
"He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man."

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1038 on: August 22, 2012, 10:07:39 AM »
Today is going to be EPIC because Boogie won't be able to contain himself. He's said for days that he hates them all when he talks on the patio.. will he tell them to their face?  What will he say to Joe? HOO BOY!

Frank has to deal with having NO ONE but Ashley and he probably thinks Ian. He'll be shuffling those "IF I win HOH" scenario cards all day long..

Honestly if you don't have the feeds, go get the free  3 day trial. You can watch the fight that will happen today, the aftermath of the DE tomorrow night and a lot more. :)

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1039 on: August 22, 2012, 11:04:50 AM »
Today is going to be EPIC because Boogie won't be able to contain himself. He's said for days that he hates them all when he talks on the patio.. will he tell them to their face?  What will he say to Joe? HOO BOY!

Frank has to deal with having NO ONE but Ashley and he probably thinks Ian. He'll be shuffling those "IF I win HOH" scenario cards all day long..

Honestly if you don't have the feeds, go get the free  3 day trial. You can watch the fight that will happen today, the aftermath of the DE tomorrow night and a lot more. :)

After reading this, I went and got the 3 day trial.  Couldn't stop myself  :tantrum

Do you think Boogie will man it out for 2 days, or DOR?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1040 on: August 22, 2012, 11:41:47 AM »
yay! You won't be sorry. LOL.. No I don't think he can manage to be cool for the next 2 days but he might have to since everyone said they are going to sleep or stay/hide in the HOH.  :lol3:

His ego wouldn't let him DOR.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1041 on: August 22, 2012, 11:48:02 AM »
So as it goes every season the players cant handle being played!  :o

Mike and Frank are so bitter!  :tantrum  Mike ruined any chance of Frank getting someone to work with him to help him get to the end just by being so sour all the time. Frank feed into Mike's actions.

Franks actions over the night also ruined his game.. he  stuck his foot in his mouth. :crazy: going up to the HOH and calling them out saying "you're doggin my boy while he's down"  :hhello:  YO FRANK HEADS UP MIKE'S A MILLIONAIRE!! :hhello: you got  used face it! :lolmao:

NO one has to keep anyone in this game if it doesn't help their game and Frank cant see that cuz he's only looking at it like "MY game is ruined " :tantrum

Mike and Frank talk crap about EVERYONE.. blahblah  Mike mocked Wil Jenn Ashley Ian Britney Danielle Joe on very personal levels. But it's not ok when they hear thru the BB telephone line that they were the topic of convo's :duno:   :umn:

Mike crossed the friendship line with Dan mentioning about how he would go to Michigan to get his wife(PP)  and I am sure once Dan hears this when he gets out that  will be the end of any respect that Dan had for Mike OUTSIDE this game

But YET THEY are the ones who are  bitter by people making choices for their own selves in this game.  I JUST DONT GET IT! :ugot

It's beyond me how they think that tey should be handled the money..  Like everyone should just  throw up thier hands.. and say "here ya go" :crazy:

I'm so  glad that  Jenn finally came around.. And she still might play on  her own but at least she knows that these 4 D/D/B/S/ had her back when she needed it for the very first time in the game.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1042 on: August 22, 2012, 11:48:57 AM »
CONGRATS!!! :jumpy:  Make sure you use the flashback option to see everything that went down here's the thread with the  times and dates : http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,27552.new.html#new

After reading this, I went and got the 3 day trial.  Couldn't stop myself  :tantrum

Do you think Boogie will man it out for 2 days, or DOR?

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1043 on: August 22, 2012, 12:09:42 PM »
This should be interesting!

Are they trying to get them up????
 :lol3: 

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1044 on: August 22, 2012, 12:13:14 PM »
who in the hell does booger think he is..and frank...wow, do they really think people should row with  those 2. and if booger calls a house meeting..if i was in there..i would  just let him, frank, and ash have it..i could be like...yoyo, booger..i aint coming to your house warming party :lol3: dumbasses, i think everyone knows F/B..........will NEVER put each other up..and frank tells joe..if you keep booger..you [joe] can atlease make it to F3 :lol3:..then see ya....and ash...who needs a freaking friend like her...jenn was..would of had ash's back..for sure.....ash really thinks she can go with booger, and frank...that chick ash is wacked...i guess to much acid trips :colors.....i really hope ash goes ..and i hope jenn is the one that sends her out that door.....cuz its onething to know the others got each other........but jenn really thought ash had her back.........ash, picking a brooger over jenn :lol3:...good luck with you and frank..... ash :knuckles:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1045 on: August 22, 2012, 12:22:53 PM »
Maybe they were talking to Frank about whatever he got from Boogie, The lights are still of so it wasn't a wakeup call.???

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1046 on: August 22, 2012, 12:34:09 PM »
man....i hope frank doesnt win hoh...someone else needs to get it...i am wanting dan, or brit to get it..and i am getting alittle, in the not knowing...about Ina...is he with frank?...and doesnt he see frank will now take ash..if he can get to the F2...cuz we alllllllllllllll know this big alliance will last maybe this week then next....but then its over....JMO..i think shane is a nice guy..and he handles himself well, i even wish brit get this nest hoh...cuz i am sorry...i cant stand frank either....i think it is all brooger's fault why i dont likefrank, cuz,  i know he is a nice guy, but man o man....he should have never let a brooger rub off on him, frank is like just as hateful as brooger..and i have a feeling this is not how frank really is in life, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it just gets me cuz they think people should roll with them keep brooger.....so booger and frank can go to the F2 together................duh....NO..and the funny thing is this.....ashley was very safe...i mean no one had her on their radar...that my friends is very stupid gameplay...i am at a lost for words over ash... :lol3: yes ..me at a lost for words......well for a few mintues
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1047 on: August 22, 2012, 12:34:57 PM »
It seems Boggie wanted Frank to write down his phone numbers.   Ugh...Frank is just so stupid and nasty I can't even wrap my brain around it.   When he told Joe "You don't want me to win" and then corrected himself I fell over.   You're right, ya big dummy!  NO ONE in the house wants YOU to win. 

And I'm sorry, Danielle is getting on my last nerve.  How did all of the drama with Ashley/Jenn/Joe turn into waterworks for Dani.   :crazy:   I don't think I can take much more of these people this year otherwise I may end up becoming an alcoholic.
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1048 on: August 22, 2012, 12:38:08 PM »
It seems Boggie wanted Frank to write down his phone numbers.   Ugh...Frank is just so stupid and nasty I can't even wrap my brain around it.   When he told Joe "You don't want me to win" and then corrected himself I fell over.   You're right, ya big dummy!  NO ONE in the house wants YOU to win. 

And I'm sorry, Danielle is getting on my last nerve.  How did all of the drama with Ashley/Jenn/Joe turn into waterworks for Dani.   :crazy:   I don't think I can take much more of these people this year otherwise I may end up becoming an alcoholic.

join in with me :keeta:....i thought i was going to get alcohol posion the other night :iok

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1049 on: August 22, 2012, 12:45:10 PM »
I forget how double eviction works. Is is done live or taped for the live show? Wondering about the bags in the storage room already and HOH lockdown. Any input on how this will go down?
what goes around, comes around.