Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 271734 times)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #1000 on: August 20, 2012, 02:34:47 PM »
see this is what makes father dan a great player agaisnt booger...dan doesnt stay for drama..even if booger yells in dan's face..dan just cooks..eat..and leaves,he stays cool...he plays nice, and dan will NOT get into it with booger or frank..he just wont..which is very smart in this game..booger and frank are digging a big ole grave for them both...frank is so far up booger's butt...that frank doesnt realize, he is staying, and booger is leaving, and frank will need to work with these people..and frank need to shut the hell up, if he wants to try, and stay in this game..yep he is safe till thursday..but he needs to get away from booger..wth...frank acts like he wants booger to win the 500k...and frank doesnt care about his game.........grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. i hate it when we got stupid players...sorry..Grace..went alittle crazy there for a second, :iok i am A OK...booger sucks..at bb.......period..and you may quote me on this.
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline kakes

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1001 on: August 20, 2012, 02:44:06 PM »
Ian is making me sea sick with the rocking on the chair! That would drive me nuts! Boogie is such a douche. Ooops sorry if I can't say that on here, but he is! That guy has no game at all. He hangs on to everyone elses coat tails but when it comes down to him having to have his own game it all falls apart. Frank is obnoxious and is shooting himself in the foot. If he wants any chance at this game is to distance himself from the mess that is Boogie and play his own game. And why is Jenn mad that she is up? Who is she to any of them and what has she done in this game but go back and forth? She can't win a hoh or pov and she isn't even useful as a spy for one group or the other cause she has no idea what she is doing, and nobody talks game with her. Her and Ashley are bodies to fill up chairs.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1002 on: August 20, 2012, 02:58:30 PM »
Ian is making me sea sick with the rocking on the chair! That would drive me nuts! Boogie is such a douche. Ooops sorry if I can't say that on here, but he is! That guy has no game at all. He hangs on to everyone elses coat tails but when it comes down to him having to have his own game it all falls apart. Frank is obnoxious and is shooting himself in the foot. If he wants any chance at this game is to distance himself from the mess that is Boogie and play his own game. And why is Jenn mad that she is up? Who is she to any of them and what has she done in this game but go back and forth? She can't win a hoh or pov and she isn't even useful as a spy for one group or the other cause she has no idea what she is doing, and nobody talks game with her. Her and Ashley are bodies to fill up chairs.

Best...Post...This...Season!

I agree, with every word you said..i mean every word...great post!...i mean look how frank and booger act when they are on the block...i didnt see anyone else act even close to this..this season..booger is a big baby..it is his way or no way....sorry..but i cant stand booger...and i really think frank is a good guy....to bad he is with booger....frank needs to humble himself..go back and think about his NaNa...i love that name for a grandma..and stop listening to booger...cuz i do think frank has a good heart..and he is good at comps...booger is making frank look so bad..and frank is not a kid..well...they act like 2 year olds..but frank is a man..act like one...frank isnt going home this week...everyone has to leave..one by one everyweek....someone needs to tell frank to zip it!!!!!...frank now needs to play his ..OWN game...not booger's...cuz booger has no chance...he will be leaving thursday...love you post, and you are 100000000000000000000000000000000000 % right :tup:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline csalee

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
  • Just a simple girl who likes things simple.
« Reply #1003 on: August 20, 2012, 03:43:21 PM »
All this drama, all all the while the double eviction is sitting in the back of my mind like a little firecracker just itching to explode! Thursday is going to be epic (for this season anyway)! i can't wait to see what it stirs up!
You either make your own world or you live in someone else's.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1004 on: August 20, 2012, 03:51:46 PM »

I agree, with every word you said..i mean every word...great post!...i mean look how frank and booger act when they are on the block...i didnt see anyone else act even close to this..this season..booger is a big baby..it is his way or no way....sorry..but i cant stand booger...and i really think frank is a good guy....to bad he is with booger....frank needs to humble himself..go back and think about his NaNa...i love that name for a grandma..and stop listening to booger...cuz i do think frank has a good heart..and he is good at comps...booger is making frank look so bad..and frank is not a kid..well...they act like 2 year olds..but frank is a man..act like one...frank isnt going home this week...everyone has to leave..one by one everyweek....someone needs to tell frank to zip it!!!!!...frank now needs to play his ..OWN game...not booger's...cuz booger has no chance...he will be leaving thursday...love you post, and you are 100000000000000000000000000000000000 % right :tup:

hey there now, I dont know about  BEST POST, come on! (i'm kidding grace, I'm kidding)    oh and Happy birthday Grace ( I believe you said that you felt like this was your birthday LOL ) 

I agree that Frank needs to back away from the BOOGIEMESS right now, or he is going to pay for it, boogie doesnt know how to play this game very well, as I said before his game play is all associated with Dr. Will , boogie is crass, rude and crude, has no people skills and is showing all this right now, he is going out kicking and screaming and he is dragging Frank right along with him, Frank should realize this and be telling Boogie that he has to back away if he wants to have a chance,  Dan is taking a page outta Dr. Wills book and not getting dragged into any of boogies nonsense, he just sits there and takes it (which is infuriating to Boogie, since he cant get the reaction he is looking for) Dan is playing the perfect game right now! He is not stupid. 

Ian is doing a good job of acting, with all the MF he is throwing around, playing the villian dude, thing is we dont believe him cause we know what he is doing, Jenn Ashley and Joe have no Idea what he is doing, he has Joe fooled (not hard to do I know)

Jenn, has no clue what planet she is on, nevermind why she is up?? she has fallen under the frankboogie spell, she has no clue, if she says one more time I am gonna go out screaming and hollering.......duh  they dont want you out IDIOT!  GET A CLUE!  such a braindead, Ashley isnt as dumb as she has been playing but still she is of no consequence at all, other than a vote, she cant do anything really, well maybe she can for Frank *wink wink*  but not really for anyone else.

JMO

and GRACE, you my dear ARE NEVER TALKING TO YOURSELF, I enjoy you immensely, you are always talking to me :)   keep up the good work  :) :)
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1005 on: August 20, 2012, 04:10:02 PM »

hey there now, I dont know about  BEST POST, come on! (i'm kidding grace, I'm kidding)    oh and Happy birthday Grace ( I believe you said that you felt like this was your birthday LOL ) 

I agree that Frank needs to back away from the BOOGIEMESS right now, or he is going to pay for it, boogie doesnt know how to play this game very well, as I said before his game play is all associated with Dr. Will , boogie is crass, rude and crude, has no people skills and is showing all this right now, he is going out kicking and screaming and he is dragging Frank right along with him, Frank should realize this and be telling Boogie that he has to back away if he wants to have a chance,  Dan is taking a page outta Dr. Wills book and not getting dragged into any of boogies nonsense, he just sits there and takes it (which is infuriating to Boogie, since he cant get the reaction he is looking for) Dan is playing the perfect game right now! He is not stupid. 

Ian is doing a good job of acting, with all the MF he is throwing around, playing the villian dude, thing is we dont believe him cause we know what he is doing, Jenn Ashley and Joe have no Idea what he is doing, he has Joe fooled (not hard to do I know)

Jenn, has no clue what planet she is on, nevermind why she is up?? she has fallen under the frankboogie spell, she has no clue, if she says one more time I am gonna go out screaming and hollering.......duh  they dont want you out IDIOT!  GET A CLUE!  such a braindead, Ashley isnt as dumb as she has been playing but still she is of no consequence at all, other than a vote, she cant do anything really, well maybe she can for Frank *wink wink*  but not really for anyone else.

JMO

and GRACE, you my dear ARE NEVER TALKING TO YOURSELF, I enjoy you immensely, you are always talking to me :)   keep up the good work  :) :)

((((((((((((((((((( hugs ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))..now this is another..Best.Post Ever......lol..rebellion..you know Grace...i just got to vent, and rant to myself.....all the time :lol3:..and YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo: it does feel like my birthday....christmas, and....New Years...rolled up in one BIG ole GREAT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...booger and frank had the nerve to tell shane, oh we know you don't know how this game is played :knuckles:....1st rule, when on the block when the hoh puts you up....don't go tellin the person that is hoh.......they don't know how to play the game............. :lol3:...booger..and i got to add frank too..were so dumb to tell shane that, and BAWHAHAHAHA....the one person.. and i mean the only person booger didn't want shane to put up by him was Jenn....and what does shane do..put up Jenn :lol3:...and booger never saw it coming.............happy birthday to me..happy birthday to me :lol3:......gosh i just know we are going to hear booger, and frank, yelling and acting all crazy till thursday...but hey, thats great also....cuz we get some great drama..and booger don't have the votes to stay :hearts:...frank needs to get away from booger...i mean do it in a way that makes you seem ok...if frank even knows how to do that....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..i wonder do you think....booger is going to throw jenn under , down, around, hit her..back over her..with the bus....yep...he will

jiajia12

« Reply #1006 on: August 20, 2012, 04:49:13 PM »
do we had to wait till Thursday,Boogie is so annoying,no one want to be around him,he has 16k already,can't complain,now hurry up and leave :tup: Jenn better no win H0H next week,Father Dan please win HOH or Veto or Danielle/Britney,even Ian.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1007 on: August 20, 2012, 06:46:08 PM »
do we had to wait till Thursday,Boogie is so annoying,no one want to be around him,he has 16k already,can't complain,now hurry up and leave :tup: Jenn better no win H0H next week,Father Dan please win HOH or Veto or Danielle/Britney,even Ian.

I am with you on this one :tup:...i don't want ash...joe or jenn to win hoh, i just don't...i like jenn i think she is a cool person..but not to smart  [jmo she does not deserve to win bb..not unless she wins afew hoh's and pov's] and..only b/cuz she wants booger and frank to stay in this game WTH, but now that she is up agaisnt booger..yep she wants booger to go, :lol: cant wait for frank to help booger stay..and throw jenn under the bus..cuz we all know booger and frank will do anything to keep booger..it will not work this time...really does n't this girl know...as everyone knows....booger aint going to take anyone to the F2 but frank..............booger wants frank there cuz booger's ego will not have it any other way...he wants to win bb again...and be the coach that took his main player ..frank..with him...but not unless something really goes insane, booger is going home, jenn is acting like she is some kind of great player that is going to front shane on ..her going home..........jenn please...........chill out, you are up cuz ash will keep you over booger................lets see you need 4 votes to stay........dan, dani, brit, and joe, oh and Ina will vote booger out...so joe, and ash can flip if they want..booger still goes home, ...even if ash keeps booger...booger is going home......cuz for one...........i said so cuz i can't take him any longer.................booger is plain..yuck (:;)

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1008 on: August 20, 2012, 08:03:14 PM »
Compare Janelle's behavior with Booger's.

Janelle was backdoored, completely surprised, stabbed in the back by even her friends but left out that door with class and with America still loving heR!

Booger threw away the opporunity to win HoH just for the 10k, got nommed, couldnt win the POV, and started acting like the sick fool he is. What trash!

Frank and Booger are just 2 of the most obnoxious players EVER!

Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1009 on: August 20, 2012, 08:11:22 PM »
I was just thinking the same thing.  OF all the seasons I have watched BB-- these 2 may take  top billing for being the most childish, obnoxious, immature peeps on the planet.  Talk about throwing a tantrum.  Its was so much more apparent  when Dan did the total opposite of what F & B were doing.  Really made them look like total idiots.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1010 on: August 20, 2012, 08:15:46 PM »
What a great point Albert!  You are absolutely right. That is one of the reasons I love Janelle!

And add in the way that Jenn has acted today, if you know anything about BB, it is part of the game to nominate people to go on the block. It happens at least once a week, maybe twice.  if she had given it any thought she would know she is a pawn, not the target.

Personally for me, Boogie needs to go now.  Like today! No Pandora's box either!  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1011 on: August 21, 2012, 01:21:40 AM »
Okay, watching BBAD for free LOL

Does anyone else get a vibe that Danielle is making a move on Dan??? :iok

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1012 on: August 21, 2012, 02:28:26 AM »
Okay, watching BBAD for free LOL

Does anyone else get a vibe that Danielle is making a move on Dan??? :iok

I think Danielle would make a move on Dan in a heartbeat...way to needy...but Dan also feeds her with what she needs to hear, how she interprets it is out of line.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1013 on: August 21, 2012, 04:31:47 AM »
I hope someone tells Ian that Ashley and Frank made out, I'm starting to worry about Ian not voting out Boogie, Ashley wants to keep Boogie and now Ian is talking about getting rid of Joe instead of Frank next. The boy is getting me concerned lol. Just hope he is not doing a Ronnie (the rat) on us.  :tantrum

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1014 on: August 21, 2012, 05:31:38 AM »
I could be wrong  :ghug:

jiajia12

« Reply #1015 on: August 21, 2012, 06:07:53 AM »
if Dan wasn't married,Gosh how many of them would be fighting over Dan :lol3:
Ian have guts now.  shouting back against Frank/boogie :tup: Any way still Praying Ashley,Joe,Jenn,Frank don't win HOH omg  :groan:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1016 on: August 21, 2012, 10:56:14 AM »
I hope someone tells Ian that Ashley and Frank made out, I'm starting to worry about Ian not voting out Boogie, Ashley wants to keep Boogie and now Ian is talking about getting rid of Joe instead of Frank next. The boy is getting me concerned lol. Just hope he is not doing a Ronnie (the rat) on us.  :tantrum

He is still trying to deflect his undercover work so he can continue to collect information about what Froogie and Ash are going to try next.

I think Ronnie got caught out, because he wasn't as "innocent" as Ian appears to be, and Boogie's ego will not let him entertain the notion that the "kid" could be pulling one over on him.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #1017 on: August 21, 2012, 01:42:25 PM »
Compare Janelle's behavior with Booger's.

Janelle was backdoored, completely surprised, stabbed in the back by even her friends but left out that door with class and with America still loving heR!

Lol Jk. Janelle is one of my favorite Houseguests of all time <3

So is Will, but his partner Boogie is awful. Just awful.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1018 on: August 21, 2012, 02:12:01 PM »
HEADS UP PEOPLE!!  Ian is playing the game!  he is going to vote out Mike -Boogie but BLAME it on JOE so that Frank will think that Joe went against him and that Frank will get mad at Joe and hopefully get Joe back in the hot seat

Ian doesn't know that Joe wants Mike out and most likely will vote him out as well

Dan knows both sides of this but will not clue Ian  in on this just in case  **** hits the fan on Thursday
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1019 on: August 21, 2012, 02:15:44 PM »
The plot thickens..   :stirtp:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1020 on: August 21, 2012, 03:07:59 PM »
HEADS UP PEOPLE!!  Ian is playing the game!  he is going to vote out Mike -Boogie but BLAME it on JOE so that Frank will think that Joe went against him and that Frank will get mad at Joe and hopefully get Joe back in the hot seat

Ian doesn't know that Joe wants Mike out and most likely will vote him out as well

Dan knows both sides of this but will not clue Ian  in on this just in case  **** hits the fan on Thursday

so we will see a 5-2 vote, AND **** hitting the fan  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1021 on: August 21, 2012, 04:00:59 PM »
Seriously folks, Jenn City has no clue she's a pawn and they want Boogie out?  Why haven't S/B/D/D told her such?  She really is "salty" about going on the Block.

Oh and Boogie and his hurled slur and comment about flying out to Dan's wife?  Then talking about how in the service industry most management is terrible to their servers?  My God this man is a wretched pig.

I wonder if he has any friends in the real world.

:jam:
No MSG!

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1022 on: August 21, 2012, 04:09:19 PM »
What is up with Booger's arms???

Every cap I see has him sitting with his arms in the air doing the wave  :duno:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1023 on: August 21, 2012, 04:10:45 PM »
I have to give the season's "Most Stupid" Award to Jenn.

Who the hell goes on the block and then tries to save himself/herself but ATTACKING THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO VOTE TO SAVE YOU?

Just an effing idiot, if you want my opinion.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1024 on: August 21, 2012, 04:29:53 PM »
I totally agree with you Albert, Jenn is just an idiot  :tantrum