Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 271859 times)

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #975 on: August 19, 2012, 08:20:51 PM »
Seriously......don't know how Boogie and Frank have a voice anymore.....

They have been campaiging allllllllll day   blahblah   I had to turn off the feeds     :lol:   

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #976 on: August 19, 2012, 08:28:50 PM »
Seriously......don't know how Boogie and Frank have a voice anymore.....

They have been campaiging allllllllll day   blahblah   I had to turn off the feeds     :lol:

Its been relentless -- I couldn't even read  what they were saying anymore.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #977 on: August 19, 2012, 08:30:43 PM »
No Need to read it, it's pretty much Wash, Rinse, Repeat with them. They come up with the same things a million times. They should get out more because they are delusional at this point.

I was so looking forward to Boogie's little dramatic act, what a let down. }:>
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #978 on: August 19, 2012, 08:34:04 PM »
can someone please tell me what Shane is doing-- every time he talks with Frank/Boogie-- he's telling them he sees the "evil of his ways"  and believes what they are now telling him.  Then tells the others on his final 4 team -- one of them (B/F) have to go?

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #979 on: August 19, 2012, 08:44:30 PM »
from all i get..shane has told dan...dani..and brit in the hoh last night..that he..shane knows booger..and frank are going to plot, and plan and say anything..he knows what they are up to..shane knows booger cannot stay in the house..and its all just smoke up shane's ass when it comes to booger, and frank...as of now jenn will go up..and booger will walk out that freaking door..or if he doesnt..i will fly to LA go to the bb house..and drag booger out of that house..................for ..real...then i will be on nationwide news, for taking a booger out!!!!!! :lol3:...dont worry shane knows their gameplay...he wants booger out.
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #980 on: August 19, 2012, 08:47:23 PM »
can someone please tell me what Shane is doing-- every time he talks with Frank/Boogie-- he's telling them he sees the "evil of his ways"  and believes what they are now telling him.  Then tells the others on his final 4 team -- one of them (B/F) have to go?

I THINK after the other night when he got pummeled from Britney for throwing her under the bus that he is trying to be more careful and just spread the BS to Frank and Boogie so he doesn't have to have another beat down from anyone. He seems pretty set on getting Boogie out.

LOL You said it Grace!  :yess:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #981 on: August 19, 2012, 08:48:37 PM »
from all i get..shane has told dan...dani..and brit in the hoh last night..that he..shane knows booger..and frank are going to plot, and plan and say anything..he knows what they are up to..shane knows booger cannot stay in the house..and its all just smoke up shane's ass when it comes to booger, and frank...as of now jenn will go up..and booger will walk out that freaking door..or if he doesnt..i will fly to LA go to the bb house..and drag booger out of that house..................for ..real...then i will be on nationwide news, for taking a booger out!!!!!! :lol3:...dont worry shane knows their gameplay...he wants booger out.
great---- if this doesn't go down in the POV ceremony tomorrow --- I'll look for you on the news!!  :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #982 on: August 19, 2012, 08:53:55 PM »
Same here.. Breaking News on all stations.  :lol3:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #983 on: August 19, 2012, 11:09:10 PM »
Same here.. Breaking News on all stations.  :lol3:
[/

:lol3:..i will have a t-shrit on for booger..saying chilltown..pop..one, and ONLY one, that would be..Dr..Will...booger...Is, and always will be a floater, 2 girls had to get booger to the end in all-stars..cuz booger is not a player, he's a LOSER..and the floaters must GO!!!!! so lets get to steppin...booger :knuckles:..hell i would have to be body spayed in letters, with all that written on it....booger a 42 year old..punk kid!..nuff said..get to steppin, booger...get to steppin booger..NOW! (:;)
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Luna841

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #984 on: August 20, 2012, 12:55:34 AM »
Why didn't Shane/Danielle/Dan/Britney just tell Boogie and Frank that the reason they were nominated was because Boogie intentionally lost the HOH competition? That's more than enough justification to void their agreement. They're all supposed to be working to eliminate the castaways, but Boogie obviously doesn't care if one of them wins HOH or safety. If he's not even trying to win competitions, then what's the point of allying with him?

These people are all idiots.  :groan:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #985 on: August 20, 2012, 07:33:01 AM »
What cracks me up the most is that Danielle and Shane already discussing a month from now we will be the 2 celebrating our final 2....i wish some of these other houseguest would bump up and take them down a notch or two.   I would love to see a scenario wher Dan/Shane are up on the block together and Danielle has to cast that vote on either...would love to see that happen this coming week.  feel bad for Frank, i don't think he is a bad player, just bad company Boogie really messed up Franks gameplay...and still is, poor Frank is like Rachel, have to fight to the end to stay alive in there.  I do think Jenn and Ashley could get a move on a win an HOH,  i wish it was the next one, since Danielle says she will just win the next one and save all their asses again...her words not mine!!  and of course Shane eggs that on with he will make out with her if she does.  These 2 get more sickening as the days go by.  What gets me is Ion, and Joe,,just wanting to get to the Jury...what idiot signs up for this to not win 500,000...and how stupid are Danielle and Shane to believe that I/J wanted to do is get them to the finals.   These 2 are delusional (sp)  :lol3:

jiajia12

« Reply #986 on: August 20, 2012, 07:47:58 AM »
Boogie is just a crap player,sorry,he's been riding Dr Wil's coatail all the time,now without Dr Wil controlling his temper and using his Charisma to charm the Houseguest, Boogie is exposed to have a poor social game,bad temper,bad gameplay. Trusting everybody as far as he goes. Not making big moves early.don't even consider Janelle's move was his,Since Janelle messed up :ghug:
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 10:03:58 AM by jiajia12 »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #987 on: August 20, 2012, 12:05:17 PM »
It just gets to me how Boogie can talk such smack about Dan and how evil he is.. Kettle meet POT! And just now, they are telling Joe, we want you on the jury, for your "honest" vote.. No talk about you making it much further Joe.  :oh   Uh huh.. that's very reassuring Joe.. You are going to the jury, just not now.  :lol3:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #988 on: August 20, 2012, 12:44:35 PM »
Boogie is just a crap player,sorry,he's been riding Dr Wil's coatail all the time,now without Dr Wil controlling his temper and using his Charisma to charm the Houseguest, Boogie is exposed to have a poor social game,bad temper,bad gameplay. Trusting everybody as far as he goes. Not making big moves early.don't even consider Janelle's move was his,Since Janelle messed up :ghug:

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as i give you a standing BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..booger..aint...nothing...without dr. will....he plays awful...he really thinks that he and frank need to get in these hgs faces...and they will keep him..WTH...and then turn around and act like you love the hgs.........again WTH..good gawd..booger better go..and please do not put up dan....i dont like joe..but jenn has to go up...cuz ash..is in teenage wasteland :colors..and wants frank and boogers in that freaking house....i need father dan..to walk through that house with a bottle of holy water, and bless it...as i see, booger's head truning alllllllllllllll the way around as in linda blaire..in the excorist...booger ..better go..or it aint going to be pretty for Grace..up in here :lol:
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 12:47:41 PM by Grace23 »

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #989 on: August 20, 2012, 12:55:31 PM »
Grace

Have I told you lately how much I love you  :hrt: :hrt: :hrt: :hrt:

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

You are so much more interesting and entertaining and fun than most of the Hamster!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #990 on: August 20, 2012, 12:59:19 PM »
Grace

Have I told you lately how much I love you  :hrt: :hrt: :hrt: :hrt:

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

You are so much more interesting and entertaining and fun than most of the Hamster!

:hrt: you to much...a1mamacat.... :hrt:..you to much

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #991 on: August 20, 2012, 01:11:55 PM »
serious..you put 2 people up...that you dont care who goes..and if 1 wins pov..put another hg up that you dont care who goes..lock your damn hoh room...and yell as people knock on your door,,go..away...i dont care who goes.....but just make sure you vote out booger :lol3:..thank you very much..see you thursday night....how i got to do my hoh blog...see you soon when i get my cam for pics..lol..i mean it

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #992 on: August 20, 2012, 01:18:19 PM »
come on shane..you got to put up jenn..so booger walks out that door for good..come on shane..you better go through with it..i swear,,,,,these hgs dont know what grace could do if things do not go my way :knuckles:....i think i love this game more then most of the vets that played it....booger ..has..got..to..go,you hear me bb (:;)..and with jenn sitting next to him...it is bye bye boogers...yuck...he is one sick..well i better stop..before texaslady..peaches..ugot...and anyone else gets me..cuz i sure dont want to be ..got..got.. :lol:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #993 on: August 20, 2012, 01:56:54 PM »

Weekly stats of Big Brother 14:

Week 1: Jodi evicted, Willie, HOH, Frank & Kara nominated, Shane wins veto, not used, Kara evicted 5-3
Week 2: Frank, HOH, Willie expelled from BB, JoJo & Shane nominated, Shane wins veto, used on self, Danielle up, JoJo evicted 5-1
Week 3: Shane, HOH, Ashley & Joe nominated, Shane wins veto, used on Ashley, Frank up, coaches back in game, no eviction this week
Week 4: Danielle, HOH, Frank & Wil nominated, Danielle wins veto, used on Wil, Janelle up, Janelle evicted 8-1
Week 5: Frank, HOH, Joe & Wil nominated, Frank wins veto, not used, Wil evicted 6-2
Week 6: Shane, HOH, Frank & Mike nominated, Frank wins veto, used on self, Jenn up, to be continued...

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #994 on: August 20, 2012, 02:03:12 PM »
Wrong thread :angel

but yay Boogies gonna go home <3.. Hopefully :lol:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #995 on: August 20, 2012, 02:03:54 PM »
please..i do realize i am talking to myself :lol3:..its  ok..but what does anyone out there want to see go down at this pov cem....and i respect anyone :<3....i just wonder..who everyone would want to see walk out the door thursday.ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..and then on thursday we got us a FF :yess:..i think dan will not throw that comp...now i loved dan in his season..i think i did the happy dance for about afew days after dan won....this is what i want..i want ashley.to get off the acid, and start playing the game, knowing the girls..if they want achance they need to work together..i want jenn..to just stop it....and say to herself WTH..why am  i thinking of..keeping  booger and frank..i do not know about dani...she scares the hell out of me :crazy:..will she really want the girls to the end...now brit..i really think she knows..those boys must go, so what am i missing.....talk to me..or i guess i can be like ash..and keep talking to myself :iok...that ash...God love her, she is a very freaky girl, the kind you dont take home to mother..she's a super freak..super freak....she's super freaky...oh..sorry i got caught up in a rick james song :keeta:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #996 on: August 20, 2012, 02:05:46 PM »
Feeds back, I think Jenn is on the block.

Good...that will give her enough fire in her belly to win HOH and take one of these yo yo's out

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #997 on: August 20, 2012, 02:07:35 PM »
YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shane did it..he did it...he did it...booger is going home...booger is going home..booger told frank the one person that would be the worse to sit by would be jenn...cuz booger is going home..i feel like it's my birthday :conf:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #998 on: August 20, 2012, 02:14:30 PM »
Thank heaven, this will surely give Jenn enough fire in her belly to win the next HOH, and turn the fab 4 inside out.....i have been waiting for this....it can really get good now!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #999 on: August 20, 2012, 02:20:28 PM »
Thank heaven, this will surely give Jenn enough fire in her belly to win the next HOH, and turn the fab 4 inside out.....i have been waiting for this....it can really get good now!

for sure :<3..but jenn must understand she cant take those guys to the end,,,those girls need to come together..........i got a feeling mike is going to blow up ..and i think he might slip and say ash is with them.............ash better cover her ass