Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 271790 times)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #925 on: August 18, 2012, 04:21:28 PM »
Grace is..now... :keeta:....getting alittle buzz on..if i see that veto around frank's or booger's neck..i may have to go to the hospital for alcohol posion....yuck!
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Bflorealgramma

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #926 on: August 18, 2012, 04:31:34 PM »
Tell us how you feel Grace. LMAO  I AGREE with you!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #927 on: August 18, 2012, 04:35:41 PM »
Tell us how you feel Grace. LMAO  I AGREE with you!

:lol3:..i tell ya...am i freaking..or..what :lol3:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #928 on: August 18, 2012, 04:41:52 PM »
my hubby..is going to be walking in this door ..any mintue now..and he may ask...WTH..have you been doing all day....drinking and waiting for bb veto :lol3:..dang he hates bb...i wish i could make him like it..but the man..just..will..not.....listen...to..me..when..it..comes..to...bb :keeta:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #929 on: August 18, 2012, 05:15:02 PM »
I think that Mike if he had the chance would throw the veto to frank and take his chances sitting in the nom chair. he would rather go home than be in jury.

If ian wins it.. although he will set an all time new speed swing on that hammock  with his  nerves i think he would  not use the veto on anyone.

if shane wins it. i betcha britney is not going to leave his side no mater how crazy danielle gets about not getting alone time with shane! :lol:

If jenn and ashley win it..  look up and make sure the sky isnt falling!  :lol3:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #930 on: August 18, 2012, 05:31:25 PM »
That or all hell broke lose cause Shane won POV!!!!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #931 on: August 18, 2012, 05:31:31 PM »
ok..yet..again...Grace is talking to herself :groan:...cant help it..when something get me going on bb...watch out..even if i am the only one that will listen to myself :lol3:..and in walks the hubby....hi honey... :lol3:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #932 on: August 18, 2012, 05:34:33 PM »
dang shane won that veto again...way to go shane...............now for the love that is everything wonderful in the world...life it's self...do NOT use that veto..you hear me shane..do not use it (:;)..he wont..i really think he will leave noms the same :wohoo:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #933 on: August 18, 2012, 05:40:01 PM »
dang shane is great at comps....he can win bb..and you know what..i am a ok..with shane winning...BUT..there is a BUT...he better not change those noms...watch..booger will dig himself so far into his own grave..cuz well for one..he aint Dr. Will..not even close..and he is going to talk so much that he is going to look bad...shane please do not change your noms..stand by them...and get one of them asses out!!!!..thank you.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #934 on: August 18, 2012, 05:41:32 PM »
I wonder if POV is endurance? Or theyre fighting ala POV2 BB13 :lol:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #935 on: August 18, 2012, 05:51:55 PM »
i swear..brit..and dani better stay in that hoh room allllllllllllllllllll freaking night..if booger comes in, and says can you guys leave so i can speak with shane...i would say oh HELL NO.................start talking cuz i aint leaving...how in the world can anyone fall for booger's crap...i would just look at his ugly self..and say...get the hell out of my room..i would not care..put 2 up..and dont even care who goes...thats the way to play bb..you put 2 up..and dont even care who goes home..and you dont listen to their BS..yes be nice..if that can be done with booger...but just let it go to the house..let them vote out booger or frank..and dont get all in drama...gosh..is that hard to do...no..i think..not

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #936 on: August 18, 2012, 06:06:44 PM »
 :gaah:  you can see what's going to happen here ... buttkisser Joe is going to the end....

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #937 on: August 18, 2012, 06:07:20 PM »
my hubby..is going to be walking in this door ..any mintue now..and he may ask...WTH..have you been doing all day....drinking and waiting for bb veto :lol3:..dang he hates bb...i wish i could make him like it..but the man..just..will..not.....listen...to..me..when..it..comes..to...bb :keeta:

Grace:

If you want to try to get your husband to watch/like BB, i would humbly suggest that this is NOT the season to start!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #938 on: August 18, 2012, 06:09:07 PM »
With the Double Eviction, is there a chance that neither Boogie or Frank go home?

:jam: :jam: :jam:  (Keeping up with Grace, cocktail wise.) 
No MSG!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #939 on: August 18, 2012, 06:29:55 PM »
With the Double Eviction, is there a chance that neither Boogie or Frank go home?

:jam: :jam: :jam:  (Keeping up with Grace, cocktail wise.)

way to go...............takeout :keeta:..and may i add.i just ordered some takeout..cuz Grace is in nooooooooooooooooo shape to do any cooking :lol3:...really it isnt as bad as i am making it out to be...but..yeah..i had a few today..oh you better know it..booger or frank is going they are going....if i got to jump the fence, and take them out myself...oh yes..they are going :keeta: :<3

Offline keyblvds

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #940 on: August 18, 2012, 07:04:57 PM »
I'm starting to wonder if someone got hurt during the comp.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #941 on: August 18, 2012, 07:06:53 PM »
since i doubt they have time for any endurance or physical hoh comps on thursday with the double eviction, im guessing they are doing one now.

Offline Bflorealgramma

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #942 on: August 18, 2012, 07:56:22 PM »
OK I'm totally lost. If the feeds aren't up how does anyone know that Shane won the veto. Are the feeds still down?

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #943 on: August 18, 2012, 07:59:29 PM »
Just checked in - 5 hours? It must be Frank and Shane fighting it out. I don't think any of the others could last this long.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #944 on: August 18, 2012, 08:00:10 PM »
I think the idea that Shane has won the POV is mostly wishful thinking OR the result of overindulging in alcoholic beverages.

But, I hope he does get it!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #945 on: August 18, 2012, 08:08:49 PM »
Sounds like tonight's going to be one hell of a night.

Something interesting must be going down if trivia's been on for 5+ hours. You sure this is all for the Veto competition?
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #946 on: August 18, 2012, 08:14:10 PM »
Maybe Frank punched Shane-- or Boogie punched Frank-- then Dan hit Britney who in turn punched Ian. :lol3:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #947 on: August 18, 2012, 08:15:32 PM »
Since Frank and Boogie just sort of realized before the veto that Ion was with Dan, i figure it's Frank against Ion (possible Shane)  since i like Frank i'm glad he realized Ion was working against him.

Offline kristykgs

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #948 on: August 18, 2012, 08:17:17 PM »
Just read this on another site:

Just read this on Livefeeds Tech Support chat room: CBS_BB_Production: We Apologize for the delay, their was a medical emergency during the power of veto competition and the game has been put on hold while we figure things out. The feeds will be back up shortly.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #949 on: August 18, 2012, 08:21:04 PM »
Just read this on another site:

Just read this on Livefeeds Tech Support chat room: CBS_BB_Production: We Apologize for the delay, their was a medical emergency during the power of veto competition and the game has been put on hold while we figure things out. The feeds will be back up shortly.

With both Ashley and Jenn having issues this week-- that wouldn't be a big surprise!  Hope whoever it is -is okay.