Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 271682 times)

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #875 on: August 17, 2012, 02:29:37 PM »
 :hello2:  Ashley you think maybe that bathing suit bottom is a little bit too small on you...   good grief

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #876 on: August 17, 2012, 03:19:54 PM »
If Production really used Crisco on that comp those clothes are not going to get cleaned any time soon with the generic detergent! they need a grease cutter like DAWN or even Lestoil ..

ALL their clothes are ruined!  and i wouldnt want my good clothes in those washing machines for a WHILE till they have been cleaned out and  used a few times ..

I wonder if anyone in there is smart enough to realize that???

You'd think that they would at least have said something to them when Danielle or Ashley noticed that it wasn't coming out.  Then again they'd have to admit that they runied the clothes.  I'd be so pissed unless I was Jenn.  Her outfit she wore needed to go anyway.  It was horrible. 
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #877 on: August 17, 2012, 04:48:16 PM »
I agree that production should have told them.

However, after seeing how they have all dressed all season, id hate to think those were their GOOD clothes.

Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #878 on: August 17, 2012, 04:51:22 PM »
Wasn't it kind of dangerous for Ashley with her back problems to be skating around on Crisco?  :iok

I will make a prediction. When/if Frank and Boogie go up the aftermath will be plenty of this: :dick :dick :dick.. I will do :dick this and I will do :dick that.  Either in the arcade room or outside. Wherever they can be alone to vent. I can't wait! Especially after this morning when Boogie was giving us his morning talk.  :lol3:

Maybe I am evil!  :adevil  Bwhahahahahahahah!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #879 on: August 17, 2012, 05:41:20 PM »
Wasn't it kind of dangerous for Ashley with her back problems to be skating around on Crisco?  :iok

I will make a prediction. When/if Frank and Boogie go up the aftermath will be plenty of this: :dick :dick :dick.. I will do :dick this and I will do :dick that.  Either in the arcade room or outside. Wherever they can be alone to vent. I can't wait! Especially after this morning when Boogie was giving us his morning talk.  :lol3:

Maybe I am evil!  :adevil  Bwhahahahahahahah!

and i must say..................i love it..................BAHAHAHAHAHA :lol3:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #880 on: August 17, 2012, 05:54:57 PM »
With shane saying that frank and mike wil be going on the block. i wonder if ol loud mouth joe will go back to his old ways..

all last week he kissed frank and mike's :ass: they  talked condescending to him, yes because joe let them  but  you gotta think he's gonna want some sorta  fulfillment  with them on the block and  come monday after the pov ceremony i think the joe we saw when willie was here will be back around

We all know that mike and frank will be in very RARE form. so i see them going  hard at joe  since they dont care about him  at all.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #881 on: August 17, 2012, 07:51:11 PM »
JMO..at this point..joe, ash,and jenn..are a wasted hoh..i do like jenn..but these 3 just cant do..win anything..booger has to go..or frank..jmo...please cuz i cant stand booger i hate his Dr's ..he thinks he is like Dr..Will...he is so NOT..and he is just a damn awful person..i really hate that he, and frank..called one of the girls the C word..please..booger is 42 years old...WTH..is he trying to prove...he doesnt care if america doesnt like him..and if i were frank..i would be so pissed off..that booger went for the money....it's like the hell with frank..but boy booger will go crazy if frank is up, and gone...why didnt you work for hoh ..booger..yuck..sorry i have never liked him..in season 2..and he so did NOT desreve to win bb all-stars..booger..the all-star :lol3:..no..he is..not..again jmo..i  :hrt: everyone here..and respect you ..even if booger is your favorite..i just cant..and will not ever like booger..yuck!..sorry
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #882 on: August 17, 2012, 07:58:38 PM »
sorry danielle fans..but i cant stand her..she is like ..sorry.the only word i have is....crazy!!!! wow..if you even look funny at her you are a mean hateful person..that has hurt her..i cant stand her..she needs to go..but really i want her to stay..and sit by shane..or brit in the F2..or dan...so dan..shane..or brit wins bb..what a freaking nut that chick dani is..wow..just wow :crazy:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #883 on: August 17, 2012, 08:06:44 PM »
sorry danielle fans..but i cant stand her..she is like ..sorry.the only word i have is....crazy!!!! wow..if you even look funny at her you are a mean hateful person..that has hurt her..i cant stand her..she needs to go..but really i want her to stay..and sit by shane..or brit in the F2..or dan...so dan..shane..or brit wins bb..what a freaking nut that chick dani is..wow..just wow :crazy:

I hear ya Grace.

I was rooting for her a few weeks back, but her obsession with Shane, and her total self-absorbtion has done me in  :tantrum

I want Boogie out, just to see if Frank can actually play his own game.  Next week I want Ashley/Joe out and then Dani.

I really want to see Shane send Danielle home too.  It is time for Dan and Brit to step it up.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #884 on: August 17, 2012, 08:08:32 PM »

absolutely!! i love the sidenote of  :meme :meme that the udaters use for her. They got her dead on. cracks me up when i see it every time.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #885 on: August 17, 2012, 08:27:11 PM »
Thanks Karma!!!

absolutely!! i love the sidenote of  :meme :meme that the udaters use for her. They got her dead on. cracks me up when i see it every time.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #886 on: August 17, 2012, 08:55:10 PM »
1 hour mark of trivia!!

Maybe Frank has "pulled a Willie" and been removed from the game  :lol3:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #887 on: August 17, 2012, 08:56:18 PM »
Can you imagine if BB has to do more than 1 take with Shane nominating Frank and Boogie. :lol3: :lol3: Awkward!!    This is the first I have seen consistently how mean/snippy/rude Frank can be.  He is a full on bully.

Dani has issues.  Ugot has a post about Dani. (I forget where it is posted.  :lol3:) It's first hand info on Dani and her ways.

:jam:
No MSG!

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #888 on: August 17, 2012, 09:14:08 PM »
OMG   I hope Shane is just trying to get through the convo between him/Frank/Boogie      :gaah:

Don't give in........don't give in...........don't let them sway you........... :gaah:

Someone needs to be up there with him!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #889 on: August 17, 2012, 10:05:57 PM »
WHY is Shane throwing Britney to the wolves? I was trying to catch the other conversation.. I'm shocked!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #890 on: August 17, 2012, 10:09:54 PM »
WHY is Shane throwing Britney to the wolves? I was trying to catch the other conversation.. I'm shocked!

I can't believe what a tool Shane is being in HIS HOH-- making excuses--- if this is his way of deflecting what is being said to him by Mike and Frank-- just telling what they want to hear--- he's doing an incredibly bad job of it.  Geez......

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #891 on: August 17, 2012, 11:15:20 PM »
Shane so screwed my girl with Britney.. she's gonna have to figure out a way to get away from shane!! Britney has said time and time again that shane says too much and  her point was just proven!!

Shane get your TOOL belt on. it's a very fitting TOOL belt.. for a man who uses TOOLs

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #892 on: August 17, 2012, 11:20:39 PM »
Shane so screwed my girl with Britney.. she's gonna have to figure out a way to get away from shane!! Britney has said time and time again that shane says too much and  her point was just proven!!

Shane get your TOOL belt on. it's a very fitting TOOL belt.. for a man who uses TOOLs

I;m not so sure about Britney being in big trouble with them-- I think they have their sights now set on Dan.  Thinking he was really behind all this.  What these two are doing ( B & F) and incredibly well, is putting a large fracture in the D/D/S/B  alliance.   they need to get together and band together and not be intimidated by these two bullies.  Its okay if they say put up Britney,etc.  But if anyone says it about them they go nuts. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #893 on: August 17, 2012, 11:22:52 PM »
I agree with you bbjunkey, Frank and Boogie are playing brilliantly They take every opportunity to turn it to their benefit. I think she turned it around a little bit with the two of them. I think she did but she's been on Boogies eviction list for awhile.

I have to say I'm sorry for gloating over Frank and Boogie going up. I can totally see Shane changing the noms now.. What an utter ASS! A pathetic ASS! Did I say that? Yes I did! ASS!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #894 on: August 17, 2012, 11:26:29 PM »
I agree with you bbjunkey, Frank and Boogie are playing brilliantly They take every opportunity to turn it to their benefit.

I have to say I'm sorry for gloating over Frank and Boogie going up. I can totally see Shane changing the noms now.. What an utter ASS! A pathetic ASS! Did I say that? Yes I did! ASS!

Can I say -- I've never seen a guy with absolutely no balls!!  Throwing a woman totally under the bus because he doesn't have the balls to stand up for his own nomination.  What a jerk!!!!  And the other day he's telling Joe over and over how Boogie and Frank need to be put up.  Britney didn't say that-- HE said that.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #895 on: August 17, 2012, 11:26:41 PM »
I agree with you bbjunkey, Frank and Boogie are playing brilliantly They take every opportunity to turn it to their benefit. I think she turned it around a little bit with the two of them. I think she did but she's been on Boogies eviction list for awhile.

oh lordy I hope you're wrong.  Hopefully, Joe will get in his ear, like their earlier talks, and make sure he keeps the noms the same, or at least puts up Jenn or Ash as a replacement if one comes down.

I realllllly want Frank out now.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #896 on: August 17, 2012, 11:29:40 PM »
omg can a floater win and not use the veto thanks in advance <3

but Britney cant go up.. shes safe since she did it in hoh..

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #897 on: August 17, 2012, 11:31:49 PM »

oh lordy I hope you're wrong.  Hopefully, Joe will get in his ear, like their earlier talks, and make sure he keeps the noms the same, or at least puts up Jenn or Ash as a replacement if one comes down.

I realllllly want Frank out now.

The house can now see what lengths these two will go to to get what they want.  frank may win the veto.  So Mike goes-- but Frank will be on his own -- from then on.  Hope Frank doesn't win it. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #898 on: August 17, 2012, 11:33:01 PM »
I want one of them out, is that too much to ask?  :lol:

If you don't have the feeds, you should go get the 3 day free trial and watch Britney talking to Shane and now Danielle. She's simply hilarious! She's talking like the witch from The Wizard of Oz.  Honestly you should see this for yourself.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #899 on: August 17, 2012, 11:49:37 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 14:

Week 1: Jodi evicted, Willie, HOH, Frank & Kara nominated, Shane wins veto, not used, Kara evicted 5-3
Week 2: Frank, HOH, Willie expelled from BB, JoJo & Shane nominated, Shane wins veto, used on self, Danielle up, JoJo evicted 5-1
Week 3: Shane, HOH, Ashley & Joe nominated, Shane wins veto, used on Ashley, Frank up, coaches back in game, no eviction this week
Week 4: Danielle, HOH, Frank & Wil nominated, Danielle wins veto, used on Wil, Janelle up, Janelle evicted 8-1
Week 5: Frank, HOH, Joe & Wil nominated, Frank wins veto, not used, Wil evicted 6-2
Week 6: Shane, HOH, Frank & Mike nominated,  to be continued...
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 02:17:31 AM by RealityFreakWill »