Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 271689 times)

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #800 on: August 15, 2012, 12:18:00 AM »
I more in line with Grace.  I would like to see Brit make it to the end.  She got so screwed by the Brigade.  Don't know who she could win against tho.  If she goes with either Boogie or Dan, she'll get 2nd.  If she goes with Ian, Frank or Shane, she would get 2nd.  Even against Dani, probably 2nd again.

Her only chance would probably be against Joe or Ashley.  Jenn is a total mystery as to her support base.

If Brit can't make it, I want Dan and Ian, with Ian winning. 

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #801 on: August 15, 2012, 12:45:01 AM »
Heh Heh Joe finally got warned by BB about tasting things not on the HN list   :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
I like to think that my stern letter to CBS had a small part in that   :hrt:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #802 on: August 15, 2012, 09:46:16 AM »
After BBAD ended was pretty much the start of Frank and Ashley kissing on the couch....i forget what time that ended, but i know it was said to come back up to HOH after everyone went to bed.  Since she is wearing what she wore last night in your picture postings this am when she got ice, do we know if she stayed in the HOH and had just got up?

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #803 on: August 15, 2012, 10:53:24 AM »
After BBAD ended was pretty much the start of Frank and Ashley kissing on the couch....i forget what time that ended, but i know it was said to come back up to HOH after everyone went to bed.  Since she is wearing what she wore last night in your picture postings this am when she got ice, do we know if she stayed in the HOH and had just got up?

Frank tried to get Ash back up there to make out and snuggle that night but it didn't happen.  She went to bed in her bed and Frank headed for bed in the HOH all alone. :nitenite:  I have to say, when Ian asked Frank what happened on their date his line of "A gentleman never asks and a lady never tells"  was "classy".    He really did keep asking her if it would hurt Ian's feelings.  He was afraid of hurting his little buddy. 
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #804 on: August 15, 2012, 11:41:06 AM »
 here are the pics of ashley and frank making out last night.  His line was after thier talk" would yo like to make out on the couch a little? Flashback cam 1/2 12:15 am BBtime

Ashley ok..

Frank gets up and gently takes Ashley hand

Ashley OMG you are for real i thought you were kidding

AND THE MAKEOUT SESSION  BEGINS! :groan:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #805 on: August 15, 2012, 12:00:52 PM »
Just a few more pics of the makeout scene.. Franks's pants are unbutton and  zipper is a little down. this went on  for @ 20 mins.

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #806 on: August 15, 2012, 12:01:31 PM »
Thanks Ugot!!  Apparently, she told Frank she had secretly wanted to make out with him for a long time.  Poor Ian...his woman has moved on

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #807 on: August 15, 2012, 12:11:36 PM »
I took it as if she wanted to make out with ANYBODY  :lol3:

Thanks Ugot!!  Apparently, she told Frank she had secretly wanted to make out with him for a long time.  Poor Ian...his woman has moved on

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #808 on: August 15, 2012, 12:14:20 PM »
I hope anyone but jenn and ashley win HOH so ashley can get voted out when they all find out that frank made out with Ashley and broke Ian's heart. cuz that kid will spin like a top once he finds out and Im am pretty sure we will see a whole different side to ian.

Yesterday on the hammock he was pretty intense with everything he was saying under his breath. ever other word was F this and F that and saying peoples names..

I think he has a super mean side.. in fact he said something about it when playing pool with Dan and mike saying that he might be portrayed as the villian and Mike  said " YOU THINK?"

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #809 on: August 15, 2012, 12:43:20 PM »

Frank tried to get Ash back up there to make out and snuggle that night but it didn't happen.  She went to bed in her bed and Frank headed for bed in the HOH all alone. :nitenite:  I have to say, when Ian asked Frank what happened on their date his line of "A gentleman never asks and a lady never tells"  was "classy".    He really did keep asking her if it would hurt Ian's feelings.  He was afraid of hurting his little buddy.

We definitely have different ideas of what "classy" is.

In my world, Ashley is not a lady, but more to the point, Frank is a boorish jerk.

A "classy" guy doesnt make out with his friend's girl, even if by playing the concerned friend card by repeatedly asking if his "little buddy" will get hurt. Stupid, insincere question to try to PRETEND he gives a **** about Ian or anyone els'e feelings.

His bragging to Mike BEFORE the make-out session that he was going to try to a "hand job" from Ashely was all ANYONE needs to know what kind of a crash asshole he is.

In my opinion.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 04:55:17 PM by AlbertHodges »
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #810 on: August 15, 2012, 12:51:25 PM »
I have to agree with you Albert, Frank isn't classy. Blech! I sort of feel sorry for Ashley, she's a lost person.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #811 on: August 15, 2012, 01:11:37 PM »
I agree Albert.. :winner: When typing all the bragging chatter from Mike and frank before the  Ice cream date.. I wanted to reach out and smack both of them upside their freaking heads! and maybe punch one square in teh face.. I was sick over the way they thought it was all funny both on ian's part and on ashley's part..

no love lost on Mike frank ro ashley. DONE DEAL! :umn:

Offline kakes

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #812 on: August 15, 2012, 01:38:17 PM »
Can someone please tell me how Shane is mean to Danielle? She said it last night again to Wil. I haven't been able to pinpoint when he is being so mean to her that she is crying and whining about it. If he is so mean why is she always trying to crawl up his bum? She bothers me to no end!!!!! I love Brit! She makes me laugh and she's about the only one in the place that tells it like it is to people about situations ie Danielle and Shane. I know she is lying in the game and talks behind peoples back when it comes to game play(I am totally for lying in the game! It is BB!!) Ashley is a bit of a case. I never thought she liked Ian but wow she stares hard at Shane! It seems like whoever was going to show an interest in her she was in! Just sounding off! So please someone point out when Shane treated her mean cause like I said I have not seen it. Thanks in advance!!!!  :ghug:

P.S I CAN NOT STAND DANIELLE! :knuckles: GO BRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hearts:

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #813 on: August 15, 2012, 01:58:04 PM »
Ugh I missed the part before the date where he was bragging and crap with Mike.  See what happens when you get only part of a story?  You put your foot in your mouth!  :iok   Let's all pretend I saw that bragging and called Frank gross and insensitive...   :tup:

I don't see where Shane is mean to Dani either kakes.  Maybe it's because he's not all over her?  I don't know.  I liked her at first but se's really getting on my nerves.  She needs a lot of hand holding lately and I don't know why.  I think Dan, Shane, and Brit are getting irritated too.

Then again, it's the point of the summer where everyone is just become sick of each other and the real drama starts.  Oh boy!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #814 on: August 15, 2012, 02:08:24 PM »
Shane  is NOT mean to danielle.. Danielle is a delusional sociopath.  Whatever it is that happens she twists   it's  and turns it to circle around her :meme

I have noticed that about her since  there was tons of camera time with her and dan trying to coach her.

She thinks that Shane's comments are mean  but that's only because  he's flat out not giving her his undivided attention.

And since everyone see's the Fatal Attraction going on and now the Zingbot saying that Shane will file a restraining order on her when she leaves  Big brother  She is more on the shane is mean to me..  thing..

it's a bunch of crap and it's just to get convo's with people that dont mean anything to  her..

As far as Brit and Danielle goes.. IMO Britney is just playing the part.. remember she is the genius that was able to take a bubble bath with Rachel in BB12 when NO ONE wanted anything to do with Rachel

Offline kakes

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #815 on: August 15, 2012, 02:32:17 PM »
Thanks all! I thought she was a little off! For someone who is supposed to be a nurse I do not find her very strong willed. I work in the health field and she would not instill any sense of confidence in me to depend on her  :crazy:. You can totally see how needy she is. I was just watching her on the hammock with Ian and she asked him who he thought America would say they wanted to see in a bikini her or Janelle, Ian replied Janelle. Then she asked between her and Ashley, he replied Ashley cause she is baby goose to Janelle  :duno:. She did not look happy, but the best is when she asked who he thought America would say was smarter her or Brit....he goes well and then does not say anything for a bit(you can totally see he is trying to figure out the right wording!) then says I mean...waits a sec and says I think you are actually more intelligent then it cuts to commercial! You could tell there was going to be a but right after that! I am surprised she did not spend the night crying in her pillow! She is so needy it is really disturbing. She is going to need major therapy sessions when she gets out and sees what people are saying about her.

Am I the only one that finds Ian a bit strange  :duno: His facial expressions and the swinging on the hammock is a little weird. It is not like he is casually swinging he could get some serious air time of it! He is always staring! He seemed nerdy cute in the beginning but some of the things he is saying lately are getting down right weird. I could see him like a stalker one day! lol jk (not really)   :lol3:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #816 on: August 15, 2012, 03:22:42 PM »
Looking back on what Mike and Frank were talking about Ashley and the date would and could happen anywhere else and no one would have a clue, magnified from the mic...and posted then they are jerks...(dicks)
then you have Brit asking personal and in my view stupid questions about have you masterbated and how many times, and it seems to be OK....seems to me she is as much of a jerk as they are!
As far as Danielle, this just might be her game plan...to look like the victim of a Romance Showmance, take the target off of her and put it on Shane, i think she is way smarter than she is given credit here. 

Ian in my opinion is a bottled up explosion waiting to get uncorked.  There is something extremely wrong with that boy...you wait til he goes up on the block first time, you will see it.  Frank as bad as some of you think he is, has been keeping Ian out of the picture so he doesn't go up.  Of all the bad things everyone thinks of Frank, it was him sitting behind and pointing to Ian and Jenn for Mike to give them the money that Mike won and not to him.  To me Frank has a lot of good points that clearly get overlooked when you have diabolical Dan and Mike in the house that clearly puts themselves above all others.  clearly my views!

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #817 on: August 15, 2012, 03:33:36 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourette_syndrome

Read at website.  This is my interpretation of Ian.  I have worked with many kids like him.

For the record, I  :hrt: love, love, love Ian. 
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #818 on: August 15, 2012, 03:41:28 PM »
if you want to read more about danielle go here http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,27467.msg786688.html#msg786688

That should at least clear a little bit up on her for yo.

there are also  tweets about her and the person she claims she was in the car with who died the cousin says danielle was never in that car as danielle claims..

Also there is the alabama  medical registry that shows danielle is an LPN and not an RN .. so she wasnt just walking thru the BB door telling lies she's been telling lies for a way long  time!you ahve to go to twitter to find the  tweets..

regarding frank.. I think he is "comfortable" money wise and giving the money to ian and jenn was definitely nice but i also think it was  game play for later on down the line. bonus points for the big prize..

regarding ian.. Sometimes he shows sings of a highly functioning autistic or aspergers  person..  When in stress or alone  he goes a bit crazy with the ticks but he can manage them while others are around and most people are doing what we all are doing and just saying that it's his quirky behavior.

I do noty know it for a fact..  just stating what i see ***besides i love the kid either way! GENIUS :hrt:

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #819 on: August 15, 2012, 03:57:14 PM »
I was just telling my husband last week that I thought Ian may have tourette or Autistic, I have a niece that has high functioning Autistic that is in college and a nephew that has tourette and Ian shows some of the same signs IMO. I love Ian and he is the one I want to win. Not happy with Frank or Ashley, I just want to protect the little guy  :<3

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #820 on: August 15, 2012, 04:31:44 PM »
The lying thing with Danielle ....she told Dan in the very beginning that she can lie really good...for her to mention that whose to say that Dan isn't promoting it somewhat.   I don't buy into all that what was written by an ex-friend, there is a reason behind what Danielle  was doing, it's now she is seeing some reprocussion from it.   
I knew Ian had one of the things listed, but i do believe if he goes up on the block, he will go off. 

I hate how this game exploits people,  they go in to play a game, get their strategy on, and then get labeled by the viewers.  For that reason alone it sucks.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #821 on: August 15, 2012, 05:48:59 PM »
ok you want a girl to win...great..but you just said i hope..shane..or ina's wins bb,,,,are they girls :lol3: :lol3:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #822 on: August 15, 2012, 05:52:09 PM »
ok you want a girl to win...great..but you just said i hope..shane, frank..or ina's wins bb,,,,are they girls :lol3: :lol3:
..nope they are not...and dani   out of all the girls..to win bb..no hell no...if a girl wins it should be brit..jmo :<3 :hearts: :hrt: :hearts:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #823 on: August 15, 2012, 09:22:40 PM »
This cast is really on my nerves. I'm finding it hard to root for anyone except dan brit and ian. I cannot take Wil seriously when he talks with that voice. I cannot take Joe seriously when he makes threats especially in the DR given his gameplay.  :res: :lol:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #824 on: August 16, 2012, 10:38:00 AM »
I took it as if she wanted to make out with ANYBODY  :lol3:

In my opinion, making out with Frank IS making out with anybody!

Noticed the unbuttoned, slightly unzipped pants Frank had on during the make out session.

I guess that is the wardrobe for someone hoping to get a "handie" from his little buddy's girl. You know, unzipped enough for a willing female to slip her hand into his pants, but closed enough so he can deny that was his intention should his little buddy catch them in the act.

Frank is just nasty. He and Booger are just 2 disgusting human beings. Change their name from Chilltown to Make-Me-Illtown.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 10:45:29 AM by AlbertHodges »
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.