Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 271711 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #775 on: August 13, 2012, 02:13:25 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 14:

Week 1: Jodi evicted, Willie, HOH, Frank & Kara nominated, Shane wins veto, not used, Kara evicted 5-3
Week 2: Frank, HOH, Willie expelled from BB, JoJo & Shane nominated, Shane wins veto, used on self, Danielle up, JoJo evicted 5-1
Week 3: Shane, HOH, Ashley & Joe nominated, Shane wins veto, used on Ashley, Frank up, coaches back in game, no eviction this week
Week 4: Danielle, HOH, Frank & Wil nominated, Danielle wins veto, used on Wil, Janelle up, Janelle evicted 8-1
Week 5: Frank, HOH, Joe & Wil nominated, Frank wins veto, not used,  to be continued...
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 02:22:04 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #776 on: August 13, 2012, 03:36:45 PM »
WTH is up with BB Production. Why is joe allowed to make a FRUIT SALAD and get away with calling it salsa just cuz he dices up the fruit?

That's complete BS!!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #777 on: August 13, 2012, 03:52:44 PM »
opps. :lol:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #778 on: August 13, 2012, 03:56:34 PM »
if dan/brit get backdoored :'(

Oh I hope not!  It's hard enough to watch now. :'(

to tell the the truth..i soooooooooooooooooo want brit to win bb...i really hope she gets it together..and next next week ..get those stupid azz boys out..booger is what 42..and he is what janie said..during his goodbye message to her...booger is a LOSER..a 42 year old...freaking azz child....i soooooooooooooooooooo want brit in the F2..with anyone she can beat..so i hope brit plays smarts..gets those stupid boys out..and goes to the end with ..ash...dani...or jenn....GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. BRIT...............WIN BB>
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #779 on: August 13, 2012, 05:33:24 PM »
I wish Britney had more confidence in herself. She told Dan that she can't win competitions, she freezes. I wonder if she was talking about the last HOH comp. ???

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #780 on: August 13, 2012, 05:35:59 PM »
OH GOOD LORD!  :o From the Live Feeds: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,27690.msg787498.html#msg787498

Joe just cleaned a fork off with his tshirt..

I hope it was a fork HE was going to eat with.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #781 on: August 13, 2012, 05:51:13 PM »
 :waves: I think Joe will be going on Thursday, now that Dan knows that Frank was really considering BD him early this morning. I think he will cut a deal with Wil and maybe bring him in the Quake alliance as a side person.  :umn: 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #782 on: August 13, 2012, 06:04:07 PM »
Production canned Joe from using avocado's for his home made salsa..

WTH is up with BB Production. Why is joe allowed to make a FRUIT SALAD and get away with calling it salsa just cuz he dices up the fruit?

That's complete BS!!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #783 on: August 13, 2012, 06:04:49 PM »
That would be AWESOME!!! he'll get 2 votes with saving Wil for the Quack alliance

:waves: I think Joe will be going on Thursday, now that Dan knows that Frank was really considering BD him early this morning. I think he will cut a deal with Wil and maybe bring him in the Quake alliance as a side person.  :umn: 

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #784 on: August 13, 2012, 08:27:09 PM »
I'm chiming in on the feeds and can't believe that BB isn't getting down on Joe.  Chef Joe that is.  Where the hell did he get his training at?  In someone's garage?  Licking your fingers and STICKING them back in the bowl that other people are going to eat out of.  On top of that, he's a have not-- so what's with all the little cheating that's going on?  If he thinks he's going to make it big writing the BB cookbook-- think again.  Not unless there is a whole chapter on sanitary conditions, and how not to contaminate your food. So wonder people are feeling dizzy in the house!!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #785 on: August 13, 2012, 08:37:09 PM »
:lolmao  BBjunky..  he's found a freakin loop hole and BB is too busy being on the fish button with the others to pay attention to LONELY JOE  cutting corners..

he thinks that as long as the SUPPLIED food for have not ingredients  is allowed he can make his own.. HAVE NOT FOOD  and thus taste and lick and touch everything :groan: n top of openly sneezing right on the kitchen center floor (just now)

Case in point PICKLES>. which he take cucumbers, slices them and puts them in the brine.. HOWEVER it takes way longer than a few hours to make pickles..

They should ONLY have the suppplied have not stuff and JOE should get a penatly nom and WIL should be the one to gripe to production about it so he can stay!  (:;)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #786 on: August 13, 2012, 08:44:20 PM »
:lolmao  BBjunky..  he's found a freakin loop hole and BB is too busy being on the fish button with the others to pay attention to LONELY JOE  cutting corners..

he thinks that as long as the SUPPLIED food for have not ingredients  is allowed he can make his own.. HAVE NOT FOOD  and thus taste and lick and touch everything :groan: n top of openly sneezing right on the kitchen center floor (just now)

Case in point PICKLES>. which he take cucumbers, slices them and puts them in the brine.. HOWEVER it takes way longer than a few hours to make pickles..

They should ONLY have the suppplied have not stuff and JOE should get a penatly nom and WIL should be the one to gripe to production about it so he can stay!  (:;)

I just can't believe what I'm seeing.  BB is really slipping big time!!   Can't these hg's see what he's doing? You would think someone would call him on it.  Makes you wonder if  they did a few petri dishes in that house what they would find.  YUK!!! Pretty soon its going to start crawling through the computer screens.  LOL

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #787 on: August 13, 2012, 08:54:11 PM »
 :ugot Im gagging listening to joe's hands make squishy noises with the food! #foodviolations

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #788 on: August 13, 2012, 08:58:15 PM »
:ugot Im gagging listening to joe's hands make squishy noises with the food! #foodviolations

I commend all the updaters--- but tonight you are taking the trophy home!!   Amazing you can stick with it.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #789 on: August 13, 2012, 09:03:49 PM »
AWESOME!!! so we're not allowed to hear funny Zinbot heat stroke jokesf rom brit and dan a but we can watch joe arvin violate the have not rules and  basic cooking hygiene!!  (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #790 on: August 13, 2012, 09:06:39 PM »
AWESOME!!! so we're not allowed to hear funny Zinbot heat stroke jokesf rom brit and dan a but we can watch joe arvin violate the have not rules and  basic cooking hygiene!!  (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;)

makes you wonder who's steering the ship in the bb control room!!  Am I understanding this right-- that the zingbot got heat stroke and it was a bust?   

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #791 on: August 13, 2012, 09:12:16 PM »
OMG!!  They are about to eat the tartar sauce :eww

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #792 on: August 13, 2012, 09:15:04 PM »
 yes the zingbot got over- heated and  he was outback when they had the comp and he had issues.. thats what  i heard /put together

makes you wonder who's steering the ship in the bb control room!!  Am I understanding this right-- that the zingbot got heat stroke and it was a bust?   

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #793 on: August 13, 2012, 09:33:18 PM »
He will find out when he is out of the house how he was totally busted by the live feeders subscribers for his unsanitary methods handling food. No escaping it.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #794 on: August 14, 2012, 07:55:30 AM »
Maybe production isnt noticing what Joe is doing because they are like the rest of us and simply dont give a crap about this boring season!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #795 on: August 14, 2012, 05:24:15 PM »
A Picture that was posted of Ashley today sitting in front of the HOH stairwell looks a little bit like Sharon Stone around her eyes...anyone else see it?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #796 on: August 14, 2012, 06:12:00 PM »
Maybe production isnt noticing what Joe is doing because they are like the rest of us and simply dont give a crap about this boring season!

They probably have a hard time staying awake is my guess. Watching Joe cook would be a gross out as well.  :ascared

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #797 on: August 14, 2012, 06:12:55 PM »
A Picture that was posted of Ashley today sitting in front of the HOH stairwell looks a little bit like Sharon Stone around her eyes...anyone else see it?

I didn't see it yet, I'll have to look. :)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #798 on: August 14, 2012, 07:21:48 PM »
i don't know about ash..looking like sharon stone..but shane..soooooooooooooooooo looks like Tom Cruise allllllllllllllllll the way..the eyes..the face..he just looks like tom cruise for sure..and i am soooooooooooooooo hoping brit wins the next hoh..i really think she will make a huge move..like putting up booger..and frank...they got to gooooooooooooooooooo...i want brit to win bb..i love dan..but..this is the year of the woman...why..cuz i said so :lol3:..anyway..i would feel very great if brit went to the F2 with jenn...she...can NOT go with any guy in the 6, she can't...cuz she will not win...why do they vote for the guy..even if 4 women were on that jury...if brit went with a guy to the F2..those 4 girls, on the jury would give the win to the guy :groan:......but....if the guy was joe....maybe just maybe brit would win..but you know i still don't trust that...they will think//oh joe got that far..oh joe has a family..blah..blah..brit just has go to the end ..with a girl sitting beside her...period, janie try to tell those girls...you got to keep me...i am not going after the girls...a girl can't win..with a guy sitting next to her, at F2...and janie is soooooooooooo right.;;;BRIT TO WIN BB>>>>oh...Yeah......BABY :<3
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 07:27:47 PM by Grace23 »
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #799 on: August 14, 2012, 10:28:34 PM »
Grace the past few years you and i have been on different sides of the line....last year i was 100% for Rachel, hated how Brit treated her in their season....so do i want Brit to win...heck no....would like to see a girl win, yes,  but that would be Dani...if not Dani, Frank or Shane....
Wish the alumni would make the jury... just my views, but i'm not against the newbies like most on here, and i bet if the coach's weren't on to begin with that others wouldn't be so against the newbies either.  Everyone in this season has good and bad points for sure.